"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Pseudo Stamina type would be out of the box Hades Kerbecs.
I think the original hades kerbecs is your best bet.
Edit: Beaten.
(Dec. 31, 2012  10:07 PM)zebby123 Wrote: Need the best stamina combo:

Energy Ring:
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Bull
Aquario
Pegasus
Leone

Fusion Wheel:
Galaxy
Hades
Flame
Storm
Cyber
Fang (4d)

Spin Track:
DF105
W105
BD145

Performance Tip:
LRF
R2F
DS
HF/S
F

your best bet would be Hades Aquario/Bull BD145 (boost mode) DS, you need some better performance tips, i'd look for the WD, D, and CS tips. also, that combo is probably the best stamina combo i can give you, i also use a similar combo, (Hades Befall BD145 (boost mode) WD), it's a good one for defense as well as stamina.
(Dec. 31, 2012  10:37 PM)K!d Death Wrote: How is Phantom____SR200BWD in stamina?

Wrong thread, ask your question here.
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:12 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2012  10:37 PM)K!d Death Wrote: How is Phantom____SR200BWD in stamina?

You seem to have misunderstood my post: I was asking if it was any good....
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:17 PM)K!d Death Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:12 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:

You seem to have misunderstood my post: I was asking if it was any good....

I don't think so, this thread is for us to "Build you a combo." You're asking if it is any good so you should go to the "Ask a question, get an answer thread."
bj3rdd, we ask those questions here as well IIRC...

It's I guess decent, but BWD is better @ W145.
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:22 PM)Kujikato Wrote: bj3rdd, we ask those questions here as well IIRC...

It's I guess decent, but BWD is better @ W145.

But he is not asking us to build him a combo?
1. I was looking at the competitive combos forum and saw that tr145 is use with meteo ldrago for stamina, but I dont have the ewd performance tip so would meteo ldrago tr145 wd still be good? 2. out of wd, d and sd which should I use with meteo?
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:31 PM)Basaltblader96 Wrote: 1. I was looking at the competitive combos forum and saw that tr145 is use with meteo ldrago for stamina, but I dont have the ewd performance tip so would meteo ldrago tr145 wd still be good? 2. out of wd, d and sd which should I use with meteo?
I believe WD would be the best choice out of those.
is basalt bull gb145rsf/rs/rf/cs a good combo

@basaltblader96 as k!d death said wd would be your best choice because it has great defensive power along with stamina
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:36 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: is basalt bull gb145rsf/rs/rf/cs a good combo
Do you have any 4D or a BD145?

no I don't but I might be getting some hyper blades but I think this vid will tell you why I want this combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td49jD3o4_g and I forgot to add I have mf metal faces
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:35 PM)K!d Death Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2012  11:31 PM)Basaltblader96 Wrote: 1. I was looking at the competitive combos forum and saw that tr145 is use with meteo ldrago for stamina, but I dont have the ewd performance tip so would meteo ldrago tr145 wd still be good? 2. out of wd, d and sd which should I use with meteo?
I believe WD would be the best choice out of those.

thank you very much, meteo ldrago tr145wd is great and its beaten both my duo and phantom stamina combos.
would gb145 do better then c145 in the combo earth bull c145wb
(Jan. 01, 2013  12:52 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: no I don't but I might be getting some hyper blades but I think this vid will tell you why I want this combo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td49jD3o4_g and I forgot to add I have mf metal faces

It's an old video and I agree with K!d Death. Currently, BD145 and E230 is more reliable than GB145 for defense because of the less metal-to-metal contact with most attack setups. You're welcome to use MF Basalt _____ GB145 RSF/RS/CS as your Defense combo in the meantime if you don't have BD145 or E230, and MF Basalt Horogium GB145 RF as an Anti-Attack.
I have a bd145 but the inside of it is just a little ruined so I don't use it
what would be the best alternate performance tip for meteo ldrago tr145 wd I have d,b,mf,f,rsf,lf,r2f
(Jan. 01, 2013  1:47 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I have a bd145 but the inside of it is just a little ruined so I don't use it
what would be the best alternate performance tip for meteo ldrago tr145 wd I have d,b,mf,f,rsf,lf,r2f

D would be the best alternative for that combo.
D would be your best bet.
Edit: Gah. I have been beat.
What do you guys think about these non 4d combos

Attack: vulcan horuseus 85r2f and lightning ldrago bd145rf

Defense:basalt kerbecs bd145cs and earth befall gb145rsf

Stamina:basalt kerbecs 230d
ok im lookin for a stamina/attack bey if its possible. I want it to have Crazy stamina but a pinch of attack.
i have

Legend Thunder Libra
ray stricker
Sythe Kronos
Kries Cignus (missing track X tip)
big bang pegesis (No F.D)
Gravity destroyer Stamina (missing track X tip)
Evil Befall (Flattend tip)
Spiral fox ( Hasbro)
Galexy Pegesis (Rubbish bey anyway)
and i got some random other parts

MF
CF

And thats it i hope you guys get back to me
and happy new year!!!!StupidSpeechless
what is better burn bull df145sd or burn cancer df145d???
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:38 PM)Heatblow Wrote: ok im lookin for a stamina/attack bey if its possible. I want it to have Crazy stamina but a pinch of attack.
i have

Legend Thunder Libra
ray stricker
Sythe Kronos
Kries Cignus (missing track X tip)
big bang pegesis (No F.D)
Gravity destroyer Stamina (missing track X tip)
Evil Befall (Flattend tip)
Spiral fox ( Hasbro)
Galexy Pegesis (Rubbish bey anyway)
and i got some random other parts

MF
CF

And thats it i hope you guys get back to me
and happy new year!!!!StupidSpeechless

I am not a genius in attack combo's but try this galaxy striker 85/w105 cs
Dark, if you don't know, don't post.

Your best bet for a stamina with attack is
Nothing... Phantom and Burn are the only things that can be considered as that, and Phantom is even better at what it does than Burn (which is now outclassed).

You can use CF for a Attack inclined balance type of Stamina-Attack, as well as MF, but well you can really only make

Gravity Destroyer D125 CS/MF for a stamina/defense/attack or attack/stamina type.
No, you forgot:

Phantom (Attack mode) 85 MF.