"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:13 AM)ᎠᎬFᎩ Wrote: EDIT: Slightly edited by myself, Vixxterity:

There's no point to list the fake tracks and tips since they cannot be used.

Attack: Cosmic Pegasus AD145/D125 R2F

Anti-Attack: Diablo Nemesis AD145/D125 R2F
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:32 AM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:13 AM)ᎠᎬFᎩ Wrote: EDIT: Slightly edited by myself, Vixxterity:

Any Defense, Stamina or Balance Customs?
(Jan. 02, 2013  6:17 AM)ᎠᎬFᎩ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:32 AM)Vixxterity Wrote:

None so far, since you don't have a Basalt, Phantom, or Duo metal wheel. You also need an actual BD145 or E230 track and a CS, RS, RDF, RSF or RB tip for Defense.

You're welcome to try Gravity Perseus/Destroyer AD145/D125 D (Left Spin) as a Spin Equalizer, but you'll have alot of matchup problems against 145 tracked stamina combos.
i have found some combinations for attack,balance,stamina and defense it has been so long that i haven't played with my beys
I have these parts please build me any type of bey.

Clear Wheel: libra
nemesis
virgo
leone
bull
sagittario II
Fusion Wheel: gravity
flame
rock
diablo
earth
flash
Tracks: T125
D125
GB145
AD145
Tips: BS
Flat Spike
ES
FConfused
XGrin
WD
WB
THANKS FOR REPLYINGGrinDDDD
Attack- Nothing great. An uncustomized Diablo Nemesis is the best you can make. Or Flash Sagittario X: D (in XF Mode)
Defense- Earth Bull GB145WB (heavily outclassed)
Stamina- Earth Bull AD145WD
(Jan. 02, 2013  2:37 PM)topher16 Wrote: I have these parts please build me any type of bey.

nemesis
virgo
leone
bull
sagittario II
flame
rock
diablo
earth
flash
Tracks:T125
D125
GB145
AD145
Flat Spike
ES
FConfused
XGrin
WD
WB

attack: flash saggitario II d125 flat spike
defense: earth/diablo bull 230/gb145 wd

if you have lower tracks you could make a better attack combo
(Jan. 02, 2013  2:37 PM)topher16 Wrote: List of parts
Weight-based Defense type maybe? --> Diablo Bull GB145WB.

You have some top-tier parts, but many don't go well together. Like Flash, but no viable attack tips.

EDIT: Beaten
Ooh, I didn't notice the FS he had, as he wrote it in words.
However, I think X: D in XF mode would still be better than FS for Attack? A near-decent height, and a superbly aggressive tip(though tough to control, and inferior to the rubber variants) versus a balance tip which doesn't provide consistent attack... I think the former should win.
Then again, I've never seen an X: D perform yet... :\
(Jan. 02, 2013  3:53 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  2:37 PM)topher16 Wrote: I have these parts please build me any type of bey.

nemesis
virgo
leone
bull
sagittario II
flame
rock
diablo
earth
flash
Tracks:T125
D125
GB145
AD145
Flat Spike
ES
FConfused
XGrin
WD
WB

attack: flash saggitario II d125 flat spike
defense: earth/diablo bull 230/gb145 wd

if you have lower tracks you could make a better attack combo
For attack, I'd use a different clear wheel than sagittario II...
Also, I think that it would help more to get a tip like R2F/RF since he/she has flash.
(I shall not comment on anything, so not to misjudge something & get it wrong XP)

EDIT: Oops... Somehow I did not notice any of the other replies XD...
the reason I wrote fs for attack its because fs circles around the stadium in small circles and it has a good pack of stamina in it
the reason why I wrote fs instead of xd is because fs circles around the stadium in small circles and has a good pack of stamina
Well, that really doesn't qualify as a "good" reason to choose it over a 4D bottom that has an XF...
FS isn't as aggressive, y'know. Like any other balance tip, it sacrifices on aggression to be a bit stamina-oriented.
Moreover, I can be sure that XF easily beats FS Stamina-wise.

XF is more aggressive that FS
XF has been famous for its Stamina; which made it find use in customs that Tornado Stalled...

Then again, neither of the two are quite good for a pure Attack combo...
my freind is lookin for a stamina bey out of the parts below

i hope you get back to me

dark wolf missing energy ring
rock leone
legend dark bull missing energy ring
earth virgo
evil pices
earth eagle
burn fireblaze
blitz striker
hades kerbecs missin spin track
basalt horogium
jade jupiter
storm pegasus missin everything apart from storm wheel
poison virgo
flame serpent
ultimate meteo l drago absorb
l drago destructor
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:20 PM)Heatblow Wrote: my freind is lookin for a stamina bey out of the parts below

rock leone
earth virgo
evil pices
earth eagle
burn fireblaze
blitz striker
basalt horogium
jade jupiter
poison virgo
flame serpent
l drago destructor
For stamina, you could try Basalt Kerbecs 100WD.
Or, Meteo L Drago 100/S130(?)WD
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:20 PM)Heatblow Wrote: my freind is lookin for a stamina bey out of the parts below

rock leone
earth virgo
evil pices
earth eagle
burn fireblaze
blitz striker
basalt horogium
jade jupiter
poison virgo
flame serpent
l drago destructor

Urgh... couldn't think straight: REFORMATTED:
Clear wheels:
wolf
jupiter
L-Drago II
L-drago (?)
serpent
Virgo
Horogium
Kerbecs
striker
fireblaze
eagle
Pisces
Leone

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Dark
Meteo
Flame
Earth
Hell
Evil
Rock
Burn
Blitz
Jade
Storm
Poison
Destructor

Tracks and tips I couldn't completely remember of-by-heart and couldn't be bothered to spend hours googling, so i'll leave 'em to the experts.
try getting metal masters and metal fury beys. they have better parts like 230 and 230e
Just noticed-
@Heatblow- Use Meteo L Drago ED145WD (track from Poison Virgo)

Thanks for the re-format Luck. Really helpful.

buster- What are you talking about?
What?
230e isn't even a part, and e230 isn't part of the metal masters/metal fury series. It's part of the zero-g series.
And I was merely reformatting.

EDIT:
Janstarblast:
No problem Smile
Glad to help.
@ heatblow defense: basalt kerbecs bd145 wd

Luck the re-format really helped a lot thanks

@ buster what are you talking about metal fury beys just suck I have almost every single one of them and rock orso just ko's them with a blink of an eye Grin
(Jan. 02, 2013  6:35 AM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  6:17 AM)ᎠᎬFᎩ Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2013  5:32 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: There's no point to list the fake tracks and tips since they cannot be used.

None so far, since you don't have a Basalt, Phantom, or Duo metal wheel. You also need an actual BD145 or E230 track and a CS, RS, RDF, RSF or RB tip for Defense.

You're welcome to try Gravity Perseus/Destroyer AD145/D125 D (Left Spin) as a Spin Equalizer, but you'll have alot of matchup problems against 145 tracked stamina combos.

I have CS. I thought I listed it...
Also, my perseus wheel shattered, rendering my gravity wheel useless. Unhappy
Edit: I also have a non 4D phantom wheel.

EDIT: re-re-formatted for everyone's convenience
- DOES NOT include missing parts
- ASSUMES that these are Hasbro Metal Fury wheels (non-Hyperblades; cannot change modes)

original post from Heatblow:

@ Heatblow
Anti-Attack: Basalt Horogium GB145 LRF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 145/100 WD (as Infie suggested)
Spin-Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago ED145 WD (as Janstarblast suggested)

@ dark aquario55
His Hades Kerbecs does not have a BD145.

As for Metal Fury, I believe that Cosmic Pegasus (non-Hyperblade) is better than Big Bang Pegasus based on 'Cosmic Discussion' Thread and testing that I've done by myself personally on BB-10 MFB stadium. So not all of the Metal Fury beys are that bad.
Hasbro's L-Drago Destroyer/Destroy is still useful, since it has the better rubber from the original. However, it does need BD145 and RDF/EWD/MF to be considered good/decent.

Also, I really suggest everyone who list their parts should follow this format for everyone's convenience, just like I did for my reformatting of Heatblow's list:

Metal Faces (if any):
Metal Wheels:
Clear Wheels:
Tracks:
Tips:

EDIT: Using the format above can make your list of parts look more organized and easier to read in my opinion.
Don't forget to proofread your list too (e.g. R125 does not exist, however, R145 does exist).
Don't list fake parts (from counterfeit brands such as Rapidity, GG, etc.), and plastic fusion wheels (e.g. Heat, Mad, Clay, and Wind).
Is diablo aquario tattoo face, ed145rs a good combo? If not build me a combo. Parts
(Almost all customized) meteo ldrago t125 lf, flame lacerta df145
Dark wolf wa13, storm pegasus w105 f, hyper Capricorn r125? Wd, Rick gasher w105 fs, dark wild 105 r2f, storm pegasus 100 r2f, storm Capricorn 105 jb, galaxy befall 145 wd, burn Scorpio ch120 es, rock orso 105, flam sagittario(fake partsUncertain) torch orion t125 wb, storm Leon 145 bs, thermal Libra 105 jb, flame pegasus 230, rock gasher ad145, blitz/blits zurafa 100 es(mode change), phantom orion b:d (mode change) grand nemesis XGrin, poison gasher gb125 ms, cyclone Herculeo 105 f, phantom Cetus 100 cs, fang Leon w105 r2f, Big Bang pegasus FGrin(mode change) gravity destroyer c145 wb, screw fox 145 d, cosmic pegasus 130 w2d, phantom orion 145 es. Please make good combos for diablo metal wheel, and any other good combos would be good too!
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:13 AM)Young_blader_MC Wrote: Is diablo aquario tattoo face, ed145rs a good combo? If not build me a combo. Parts
(Almost all customized) meteo ldrago t125 lf, flame lacerta df145
Dark wolf wa13, storm pegasus w105 f, hyper Capricorn r125? Wd, Rick gasher w105 fs, dark wild 105 r2f, storm pegasus 100 r2f, storm Capricorn 105 jb, galaxy befall 145 wd, burn Scorpio ch120 es, rock orso 105, flam sagittario(fake partsUncertain) torch orion t125 wb, storm Leon 145 bs, thermal Libra 105 jb, flame pegasus 230, rock gasher ad145, blitz/blits zurafa 100 es(mode change), phantom orion b:d (mode change) grand nemesis XGrin, poison gasher gb125 ms, cyclone Herculeo 105 f, phantom Cetus 100 cs, fang Leon w105 r2f, Big Bang pegasus FGrin(mode change) gravity destroyer c145 wb, screw fox 145 d, cosmic pegasus 130 w2d, phantom orion 145 es. Please make good combos for diablo metal wheel, and any other good combos would be good too!

Attack: Diablo pegasus ch120/100 r2f
Stamina: Phantom gasher ad145/230/100 wd d
Spin Stealer: meteo ldrago t125/ch120/100/ad145 wd d