"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 24, 2012  10:00 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I was thinking of diablo and kerbecs last night so I got an idea and I knew it is out classed now so this is it diablo kerbecs 230cs but problem is I don't have the parts so I don't know if it's good

I don't know if Diablo Kerbecs 230 CS is a good custom. I don't own a Diablo Nemesis, so I can't really test it.
You can search around the Beyblade Customization forums to find a Diablo discussion thread and ask the members there. Here would be a start: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Diablo-Discussion

Looking at some of the threads so far and the current competitive combos list, Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF is a good anti-attack combo and Diablo Kerbecs BD145 CS is a decent defense combo.
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:36 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:11 PM)DJDoo Wrote: [quote='dark aquario 55' pid='1077149' dateline='1356358584']
yes earth eagle is really good it would help you in combo's but still you can get phantom and diablo on ebay but make sure that they are not fake don't buy them from hongkong because most are fake but earth eagle is still good with bull so like for example earth bull ad145wd and try to get the beys that vixxterity told you to get and try to get flame byxis too if you canGrin
Earth Eagle is not really worthy purchase at this point, unless you want just the WD tip, and you're a big fan of Earth Eagle/Aquila or Tsubasa. lol Anyways, Earth's been outclassed ever since Hades/Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo came out a year or two ago.

So if Earth is so greatly outclassed by Hades/Hell and Basalt/Tempo, then why do I see some people still using Earth Bull as a good combo? Shouldn't it be Hades/Hell Bull or Basalt/Twisted Bull?

is this combo good basalt bull g145rs
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:33 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: is this combo good basalt bull g145rs

That combo is extremely outclassified. But if you were to put it on Phantom and/or Flash, it wouldn't be top-tier, but it'd be really good.
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:26 AM)Clefairy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:36 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:11 PM)DJDoo Wrote: [quote='dark aquario 55' pid='1077149' dateline='1356358584']
yes earth eagle is really good it would help you in combo's but still you can get phantom and diablo on ebay but make sure that they are not fake don't buy them from hongkong because most are fake but earth eagle is still good with bull so like for example earth bull ad145wd and try to get the beys that vixxterity told you to get and try to get flame byxis too if you canGrin
Earth Eagle is not really worthy purchase at this point, unless you want just the WD tip, and you're a big fan of Earth Eagle/Aquila or Tsubasa. lol Anyways, Earth's been outclassed ever since Hades/Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo came out a year or two ago.

So if Earth is so greatly outclassed by Hades/Hell and Basalt/Tempo, then why do I see some people still using Earth Bull as a good combo? Shouldn't it be Hades/Hell Bull or Basalt/Twisted Bull?

basalt/twisted is way heavier which is better in defense then earth and hades/hell can be trusted more then earth but still earth is good but could lose easily if you are battling a good bey for example hell kerbecs 230cs I way too good for any earth combo and basalt aquario 230 cs is a awesome defense combo that's why. but earth bull ad145wd is a alright stamina combo but out classed and most people still use earth bull because t might be the best bey they have and they might think it can beat any bey just because they beat all there beys with it hope I helped you clefairy
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:42 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:26 AM)Clefairy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:36 PM)Vixxterity Wrote: Earth Eagle is not really worthy purchase at this point, unless you want just the WD tip, and you're a big fan of Earth Eagle/Aquila or Tsubasa. lol Anyways, Earth's been outclassed ever since Hades/Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo came out a year or two ago.

basalt/twisted is way heavier which is better in defense then earth and hades/hell can be trusted more then earth but still earth is good but could lose easily if you are battling a good bey for example hell kerbecs 230cs I way too good for any earth combo and basalt aquario 230 cs is a awesome defense combo that's why. but earth bull ad145wd is a alright stamina combo but out classed and most people still use earth bull because t might be the best bey they have and they might think it can beat any bey just because they beat all there beys with it hope I helped you clefairy

Oh ok. I see. Thanks for the reply dark aquario 55! Now let's stop getting off-topic as this thread's main focal point is for customizations.

What is my best combination parts in spoiler
(Dec. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What is my best combination parts in spoiler

yeah what Vocal said, but it could be more powerful with R2F, but then only on right spin,or you could use a Ray____ 100R2F as an alternative and use Meteo L-Drago CH120WD (try to get a new WD since yours is worn) and for something staminized use Earth Sagittario/Zurafa ___ MB/WB and for a defensive bey use Earth -insert 2 sided CW here- S130/UW145CS
(Dec. 25, 2012  3:11 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What is my best combination parts in spoiler

Gravity Destroyer S130R2F
Is there any combos for hasbro variares that can go quainter random combos and which hasbro 4d should I get?
What is a good attack setup for Phantom?
I am not a genius at phantom but I would go phantom_105/100/rf/r2f/cs
if I dint help I am really sorry Unhappy
That is far outclassed, and doesn't show the full potential of Phantom in Stamina-Attack Hybrid combos.

The best usage for Phantom in attack is for Stamina-Attack Hybrid.
Ingy has a thread for it, Phantom Hades 85 MF, I think he had a MF or smthin on it?
Another choice is MF-F Phantom Cancer/Hades AD145 RF you must use MF-F for it. I'm unsure if Hades works though Smile But I would go with Ingy's combo anyday.
earth, diablo, phantom, basalt outclassed I heard they were but which beys out class them ?????
You can read around to find out. There's a lot of details about it...

Earth outclassed by Basalt (Defense)
Earth outclassed by Hell (Stamina)
Basalt outclassed by Duo (Defense)
Phantom = Duo (Stamina)
Duo somewhat outclassed by Revizer Revizer OR Revizer Dragooon Synchrom (Defense)

Detailed explanation-

Earth was the first top tier Defense and Stamina Metal Wheel.
Basalt outclassed it upon release, due to its sheer weight.
Hell + BD145 beat Earth to the top spot in the Stamina top tier list.
Then came various wheels in the 4D series, most notably Death, Phantom, Duo, and Diablo.
Death and Duo outclassed Basalt, due to their amazing low-recoil Defense. Duo soon proved itself superior and outclassed Death.
Phantom is an exceptional Stamina wheel, and thus holds the top spot in the Tier List. However, its tied with Duo, which is just as good. At times, Duo is considered better due to its superb Defense.
Diablo is the heaviest Metal Wheel (ignoring the Synchroms) which doesn't have much use in Defense due to its aggressive design. However, it is a formidable anti-attack wheel. It remained the most popular choice in that category; until Duo and Death surpassed it (in a way). It still is a good choice, no doubt about that.
Then came the Synchroms, which due to their weight, easily surpassed these Defense wheels. Revizer, which was a low-recoil wheel like Duo, outclassed the latter(when used as a Revizer Revizer Synchrom). The arrival of Dragooon was the final nail into the usability of the HWS and 4D Metal Wheels. Now its just Zero G wheels which hold the top spot in the Defense categories. For Stamina though, I don't think there's been anything new- except for the amazing spin-stealing Dragooon combo...
y'a pas de combo pour diablo nemesis svp ? merci
(Dec. 25, 2012  5:47 PM)kensupervegeto Wrote: y'a pas de combo pour diablo nemesis svp ? merci

ok essayer ce combo de son étage supérieur diablo kerbecs bd145cs
Or MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F Smile
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:38 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Or MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F Smile

well there both the same thing
CS and R2F make it completely different.

CS is a balance type, while R2F makes it strictly anti-attack.
I need a good stamina, defense, and attack combo using the blitz fusion wheel, please and thank you
i need a good bey combo using the blitz fusion wheel

(Dec. 25, 2012  9:25 PM)FlameEagleC145 Wrote: I need a good stamina, defense, and attack combo using the blitz fusion wheel, please and thank you

there isn't much but try this blitz Pegasus III 100 r2f
guys can you build me an combo? Here are the parts

lighting ldrago missing tip,thermal lacerta missing tip, scrow wheel, dark wheel, flame wheel, Big Bang wheel, fang wheel, earth wheel x2,230 , 100x4 , metal flat x12, wolf clear wheel, pegasus clearwheel1,leone clear wheel. And that is it. PS:I. Want a attack combo and stamina one
(Dec. 25, 2012  10:11 PM)prothunder Wrote: guys can you build me an combo? Here are the parts

lighting ldrago missing tip,thermal lacerta missing tip, scrow wheel, dark wheel, flame wheel, Big Bang wheel, fang wheel, earth wheel x2,230 , 100x4 , metal flat x12, wolf clear wheel, pegasus clearwheel1,leone clear wheel. And that is it. PS:I. Want a attack combo and stamina one

Earth Leone 230 mf. just try to get more performance tips you 12 mf and if you find you hf for thermal lacerta or lightning l-drago just change it with mf Grin