Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I can help with MFB combos-

Attack- Flash Orion S130RF/R2F
Defense- Diablo Nemesis BD145R2F (Anti-Attack)
Stamina- Phantom Cygnus TH170D
can somebody help i really need a combo. even a just decent combo will do here r my beys
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Dou Gasher T125B
Jade Jupiter 130B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Ray Striker D125CS
Variares 145WB
Cyclone Pegasus 105MF
Inferno Zurafa SW145
ZeroG-Pirates Saramanda T125WB
Extra parts: D125 spin track, F bottom.
PLEASE somebody answer me ive gotta match with my friend tomorrow at 12:00PM so somebody please help quickly with all my best possible combos
(Dec. 27, 2012  1:54 AM)BlackStriker73 Wrote: can somebody help i really need a combo. even a just decent combo will do here r my beys
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Dou Gasher T125B
Jade Jupiter 130B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Ray Striker D125CS
Variares 145WB
Cyclone Pegasus 105MF
Inferno Zurafa SW145
PLEASE somebody answer me ive gotta match with my friend tomorrow at 12:00PM so somebody please help quickly with all my best possible combos

Is that Duo made by Takara Tomy or Hasbro? I'll just go with Takara Tomy.

Duo Cancer/Gasher 145CS
Variares D125R2F

Eh, i'm kinda stuck on what other combinations to give you.

Hope I helped...
To bj3rdd,
thnks and yeah it is made by takara tomy. i will try those combos. i am still gonna look for more combos with my other parts to if u think of any then tell me. THANKS!
can somebody help i really need a combo. even a just decent combo will do here r my beys
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Dou Gasher T125B
Jade Jupiter 130B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Ray Striker D125CS
Variares 145WB
Cyclone Pegasus 105MF
Inferno Zurafa SW145
PS ive already got the combos
Duo Cancer/Gasher 145CS and Variares D125R2F
but if there are better combos then i wil use the parts from them for the new combos.
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:54 PM)Insane Wrote: Can I get a zero-g combo and a mfb combo. Please make it top-tier if you can. Here they are:

I may be able to help you with a Zero G Attack and Zero G Defense combo.
Attack: Gryph Ifraid/Ifraid Gryph SA165/E230 CF/GCF
Defense: Gargole Revizer/Revizer Gargole E230 BS

I'm not to sure if Gryph Ifraid is good, but that's what I can make from what you have.
IMO, I would preffer SB rather than BS since I'm not 100% sure about BS, but it's good enough.
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:37 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:54 PM)Insane Wrote: Can I get a zero-g combo and a mfb combo. Please make it top-tier if you can. Here they are:

I may be able to help you with a Zero G Attack and Zero G Defense combo.
Attack: Gryph Ifraid/Ifraid Gryph SA165/E230 CF/GCF
Defense: Gargole Revizer/Revizer Gargole E230 BS

I'm not to sure if Gryph Ifraid is good, but that's what I can make from what you have.
IMO, I would preffer SB rather than BS since I'm not 100% sure about BS, but it's good enough.

Thanks for the combos Ultimate Fantasy
thanks,guys i just went to superstore and I got these beys can you guys make another one same acctac and stamina here are the beys

Fhantom Orion.beatlynx.fangleone,galaxypegasus,raygil,ray unicorn,rockzurafa,earthvirgo,hellkerbecs,gravitypersies,eartheagle.and scrowcapricorn

(Dec. 25, 2012  10:52 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2012  10:11 PM)prothunder Wrote: guys can you build me an combo? Here are the parts

lighting ldrago missing tip,thermal lacerta missing tip, scrow wheel, dark wheel, flame wheel, Big Bang wheel, fang wheel, earth wheel x2,230 , 100x4 , metal flat x12, wolf clear wheel, pegasus clearwheel1,leone clear wheel. And that is it. PS:I. Want a attack combo and stamina one

Attack: Lighting L-Drago 100/WA130 MF

Do you have any other tips besides MF? I find it interesting that you have that many metal flats. Chocked_2
i am sorry I tipped it wrong metal flat x2

(Dec. 27, 2012  5:14 AM)prothunder Wrote: thanks,guys i just went to superstore and I got these beys can you guys make another one same acctac and stamina here are the beys

Fhantom Orion.beatlynx.fangleone,galaxypegasus,raygil,ray unicorn,rockzurafa,earthvirgo,hellkerbecs,gravitypersies,eartheagle.and scrowcapricorn

If your Phantom Orion DOES NOT have a B:D along with it, and your Beat Lynx is made by Hasbro:

Attack: Gravity Perseus R145/D125 R2F; Hell Kerbecs BD145 R2F

Defense: Earth Kerbecs BD145 RSF/CS

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS
Spin-Equalizer: Gravity Perseus D125 WD (Left Spin); Gravity Perseus BD145 MF (Left Spin)

If your Phantom Orion DOES have a B:D along with it, and your Beat Lynx is made by Takara Tomy or Sonokong:

Attack: Phantom (Attack mode) _____ R145/GB145/D125 R2F; Beat Lynx/Eagle GB145/D125 R2F

Defense: Earth Kerbecs BD145 RSF/CS

Stamina: Phantom Kerbecs AD145 WD; Phantom Kerbecs TH170/BD145 CS; Phantom Kerbecs B:D
Tornado Staller: Phantom Kerbecs (Attack Mode) 90 MF
Spin-Equalizer: Gravity Perseus D125 WD (Left Spin); Gravity Perseus BD145 MF (Left Spin)

Need the best attack, defense and stamina combo:

Energy Ring:
L Drago Absorb
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Bull
Aquario
Pegasus
Leone

Fusion Wheel:
Ultimate Meteo
Galaxy
Hades
Flame
Storm
Cyber
Fang (4d)

Spin Track:
DF105
W105
BD145

Performance Tip:
LRF
R2F
DS
HF/S
F
W2D
Attack:
Meteo L-Drago 100/BD145 LRF/HF/S(in HF) (Not recommended, but fun I guess.)
Hell Kerbecs 100/BD145 R2F (Decent)
Fang Leone/Bull 100 R2F (Decent)

Defense: Nothing Doing... get Twisted and CS

Stamina:
Hell Kerbecs/Bull BD145 (Boost Mode) W2D
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100/130 W2D

Just random stuff
Try Flame Bull 130 W2D, I liked Flame Cancer 130 WD late last year, and it did okay, not decent, just ok.
HF-S on Hell Kerbecs BD145 is also an idea, makes use of Hell's Stamina and Attack with BD145.
How would i make an attack type bey move in the middle of a stadium like a stamina type?
i'm a newbie here , i got only 4 beys : storm pegasus , rock leone , inferno gasher and ray striker. please tell me what best i can get out of it
phoenix,
Hrm, the best you could do is Ray/Rock Gasher/Striker D125 RF, what track and tip does Inferno Gasher come with? I could give more combos if I knew.
From what I know, Fang does best at 130 height. Smile
For Defense, he can "make do" with an uncustomized Hell Kerbecs; or replace DS with R2F to mimic an anti-attack combo...

EDIT- The post bug caught me! The thread read- "Last Post by- Kujikato".
Its only a coincidence that the last post on the previous page is also by Kujikato... And that's what fooled me! Tongue_out
Ah, then stick with the combo I gave you.

jan, I post too much when I do post Wink
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Dou Gasher T125B
Jade Jupiter 130B
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Ray Striker D125CS
Variares 145WB (hasbro)
Cyclone Pegasus 105MF
Inferno Zurafa SW145
Extra parts: D125 spin track, F bottom, MF bottom
PLEASE somebody answer me ive gotta match with my friend today so somebody please help quickly with all my best possible combos
Attack- VariAres D125R2F/CS (IIRC, a Hasbro VariAres is "decent" for Attack; and probably the best you can use)
Also try an uncustomized Ray Striker. As an alternative, you can use the MF tip. But, I think it won't be able to handle all the recoil...

Defense- Duo Gasher D125CS (calm) - I am REALLY not sure if the Hasbro Duo is good enough... Otherwise, try Scythe (the only other circular wheel you have). You have nothing apart from this.

Stamina- Let the uncustomized Scythe Kronos suffice...
Hey I need the best attack combo I can get for my parts, if you can I'd like 2.
these are only the parts that I have that are good for attack.

metals: lightning, vulcan, and wing
energy rings: pegasus 1,2, and 3, and ldrago
spin tracks: 90 d125 and s130
pesformance tips: r2f and lrf

I used to have a regular rf but I traded for a left string launcher.
Lightning L-Drago 90/D125/S130 LRF is pretty good
Vulcan Pegasis (Get something like Byxis) 90 R2F was top tier
Hey long time, no see guys! Since I've been away for a while, I'm kinda behind on combos and such. So can I have some Attack, Defense and Stamina combos please. My parts are in my sig. Thanks in advance!!!!
(Dec. 27, 2012  7:40 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 90/D125/S130 LRF is pretty good

so in your opinion are lightning and vulcan both better than wing for attack?
(Dec. 27, 2012  7:53 PM)Basaltblader96 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  7:40 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 90/D125/S130 LRF is pretty good

Its actually proven. Vulcan and Lightning were once Top Tier.

(Dec. 27, 2012  7:54 PM)©oke Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  7:53 PM)Basaltblader96 Wrote:

Its actually proven. Vulcan and Lightning were once Top Tier.

thank you. I thought that was the case but I wasn't 100% sure.