Diablo Discussion

Well here we go guys, the Diablo discussion...so i did the attack testing Th!nk requested first and i got the results down below, all testing shall be updated and put in the OP periodically. All tests are Standard Procedure.
Note: Diablo Rattles...

My Tests

Jaygrazer's Tests

Uwik's Tests

Try Diablo Unicorno II 90R2F, it got me a 3-1 win in todays tournament!
MF/ MF-H diablo inferno OUr Df105 rf/r2f against any top tier defense suits to you Thanks!
Diablo Unicorno II 90R2F vs Death Quetz. BD145CS

Banking
BB-10
MARS LR

Diablo-3 (KO)

Quetz-17 (OS)

WOW... this thing tossed around some Phantom Bull AD145WD.... hmmm... Maybe 145 better suits it?
List 90R2F in the Unicorno attack test against Death Quetz BD145CS? Wasn't really suprised at the second test.
but good results in the first.

"inferno" is not a clear wheel.
I can help test..thank you Jay for getting me that Diablo Nemesis. I'll try it against Death Quetz? I'll try Diablo Kerbecs R145RF.
Sweet, some solid testing right off the bat! Thanks so far!

I'd like to see some 230 defense tests, in the free spinning mode (my apologies for not knowing the mode). Don't know how often 230 or TH170 gets used anymore, but I'd still like to see it.
230 is bad for defense, and the free-spinning mode only works with XGrin IIRC.
I would like to see:

MF-H Diablo BD145 CS VS Top tier attacker
MF-H Diablo TH170 D VS Top tier attacker
MF-H Diablo BD145 CS VS MF-H Phantom BD145 CS
MF-H Diablo TH170 D VS MF-H Phantom TH170 D

Thanks! I want to see it's defensive capabilities and how it holds up against stamina! Since it is heavier than Basalt.
OP doesn't have Jay's track/tip listed.

Throwing around Phantom AD145WD is by no means a great accomplishment. I would expect any decent pre-4D attacker to do so with ease.
(Jan. 01, 2012  2:00 AM)Dan Wrote: OP doesn't have Jay's track/tip listed.

Throwing around Phantom AD145WD is by no means a great accomplishment. I would expect any decent pre-4D attacker to do so with ease.

Fixed, ill do some defense tests right now Smile
Here are some tests I'd like to see:

MF-H Diablo Kerbecs CH120RF/R2F vs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF vs Duo Aquario AD145WD
Can I request MF-H diablo kerbecs (balance mode/face free spin mode) th170R2F vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 MB please?
I put th170r2f on variares and it done pretty good against top tier MTDC, would like to know how diablo doing. Thx.
(Jan. 01, 2012  1:52 AM)sum 472 Wrote: 230 is bad for defense, and the free-spinning mode only works with XGrin IIRC.

230 is not necessarily bad at Defense. Don't have a drastic change in opinion because Kei, Arupaeo or whomever disagrees. Which is clearly the case.

I'm not saying 230 is stellar, but to say it is outright "bad" isn't correct. It used to be great, remember that. (I'm not trying to make that a validation, just a reminder.)
Also, just so you guys whom are requesting tests know, Ultimate Balance Mode is ONLY compatible with X:D
(Jan. 01, 2012  2:22 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Also, just so you guys whom are requesting tests know, Ultimate Balance Mode is ONLY compatible with XGrin

Yeah that's my bad, but I'd still like the 230 test. (Without Ultimate Balance Mode of course)
Quite important, and I do not know why it has not become a standard in this forum yet : do comparison tests. How well does another Attacker do in your hands against the same Defense combination ? Take a VariAres or a Blitz and tell us how it does for you, because perhaps you are too good with VariAres (so not good enough with Diablo yet), or you are generally bad with Attack types and the results in the first post are lower than "normal".
Jay, would you mind doing these tests:
MF-F Diablo Kerbecs CH120R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-F Diablo Kerbecs CH120R2F vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF

Thanks! I figure if you put MF-H and BD145 it would be ridiculous for RF to move and therefore hinder any sort of talent Diablo might have.

Kai-V: Very true, I hadn't thought of that.. It should definitely be mandatory considering the large variety of skill on this website.
Alright, ill do that with the current tests that i have use Vari and Blitz in, Im not an expert with attack but i can use them and i get good results...
Second one I can do, just I dont have a Kerbecs. Uni II?

And Kai V, is that to the both of us? I do bank, the problem is that diablo is too low in that combo. Even my Blitz was killed by it and I mastered it.
Yes, everyone should always accompany new tests with their comparison tests. You test Diablo [whatever] against MF Basalt BD145CS ? Post tests with the best relative combination of VariAres RF against MF Basalt BD145CS too, so we can actually compare.
:\ 50% on a basalt Bd145mb isn't very spectacular. Its actually quite disappointing. For me, at least, vari and beat both go 85%+ on basalt bd145mb, yet it gets about 50% on duo bd145 too, so I'm not quite sure what to say. It would help if you tested the same spin track + tip combination against the same defense bey, so we can see how much of a result change switching from say, r145 to s130, would be. ( eg. testing diablo s130 against basalt bull as well, so we can see if s130 is a better track for it)

From my understanding duo has more defense than basalt so I don't quite understand that. Maybe its like a niche match-up like beat df105 vs duo bd145cs.

I agree with Kai-v comparison test with vari and blitz would be nice.
Just wait til my 4D beyblades come in and I'll show you some real diablo tests Wink

Cool to see how it's going so far in any case!
Cool, that's amazing! Even with all dat recoil, it managed a 60%~ with Vari in Defence! And a 60%~ against dup in attack! Diablo is good!