"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Vixxterity,S tips are out classed.And WD is bad for defense.
(Nov. 22, 2012  3:50 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Vixxterity,S tips are out classed.And WD is bad for defense.

I know that the S tip is outclassed, just as I stated in my post. However, I know that by experience Flame Gasher/Bull 145 S was once a decent wobbler in its time, and that it can defeat certain low track stamina such as Earth/Burn ___ 100/90/85 WD. I was just giving him combos that he can use at the moment with the parts he currently have.

Also, I never once said that the WD tip should be used as defense, but as a stamina tip instead. I don't understand where are you getting this from.
Totally agreed with Vixx, Flame Cancer 145S was quite fun back then, but IIRC, a metal face was really needed.
Oh,my bad.I had mis read it.Sorry,Vixxterity.
(Nov. 22, 2012  4:05 AM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2012  3:50 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Vixxterity,S tips are out classed.And WD is bad for defense.

I know that the S tip is outclassed, just as I stated in my post. However, I know that by experience Flame Gasher/Bull 145 S was once a decent wobbler in its time, and that it can defeat certain low track stamina such as Earth/Burn ___ 100/90/85 WD. I was just giving him combos that he can use at the moment with the parts he currently have.

Also, I never once said that the WD tip should be used as defense, but as a stamina tip instead. I don't understand where are you getting this from.

I understand that you made that wobbler combo to "add in" another usable combo that can be made out of relatively outclassed parts; however-
Wobblers have never found much use in MFB, tbh. Even if they did, they were usually one of those gimmick-y combos people used in a fun match, haha!
Moreover, Low-Track combos - the type of combos your wobbler combo counters - have fallen out of use already(courtesy BD145 and 230; the tracks which started it all); and there's not much fruit in making a combo that counters combos which are not even considered a threat these days! XD
As this is now a high-track-dominated meta-game, your wobbler combo is "too short" to carry out its business (the way wobblers usually do). Its now nothing more than a combo that'd "self-destabilize", NEVER manage to gain balance, and face a rather embarrassing defeat... Wink

I know you know that it isn't top tier in today's game. Its actually SO wretched, that it won't do anything effective really. Its better not to suggest it at all... Smile
As I mentioned, "FUn" Jan, you are truly correct, and in addition, that specific person has 230... So..

Flame/Thermal (Back then, Thermal was up for debate as a stamina wheel) Gasher 230 WD (Unhappy) would be a barely decent replacement. As I'm assuming it's Hasbro, Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno would be a possible investment. Not to mention Flash and Phantom when they are released in real 4D style.
Yes, I understand that its supposed to be a "fun" combo. Smile
And of course, Flame Gasher 230WD would never be a decent replacement. However, it doesn't need a replacement. Vixxterity already suggested two combos which are simply AMAZING when it comes to making combos with those parts. The Wobbling combo is extremely ineffective in today's metagame(unlike the other two, which may still get some wins in tournaments where the meta-game is somewhat "backward"), which is why I am against it(not literally, haha).

Yes, Thermal and Flame were up there as the "next best" in line after Earth. They were more focused on destabilization, which was an added advantage. Kei did spark a debate with those unusual results he got with his Thermal, but in the end, it couldn't really prove itself as the best Stamina wheel. It still was "decent", and that's why there's no harm in suggesting it. The problem is- the S tip. It wobbles, but its wobbling would be ineffective. Wobblers actually keep themselves from losing their balance completely by "taking support" of their lower opponents. When these lower opponents are gone(reference to the fact that Low track combos have been almost wiped out), wobblers lose their balance completely, and die out...
Due to that, the S tips have constantly faced rejection. I know that Vixxterity is great at suggesting combos, just that the Wobbling combo would be ineffective. No offense, though! Grin
Hello everyone, i got 2 new beyblades today, so i need to you to help me build an attack combo, defense, stamina, balance, destablizer and a spin stealer from these beyblades Smile

Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip Broken)
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Zurafa R145WB

Thanks
Attack:Cosmic___D125R2F
Gravity Destroyer D125R2F
Defense: Twisted Aquario WD145CS/RS
Stamina: Twisted Aquario ED145/DF145EWD/WD
Balance:
1) Spin stealers: Meteo L-Drago D125/ED145EWD/WD
2) Anti attackers: Twisted Tempo R125R2F
Most of your combos are outclassed because you lack top-tier parts. Seeing the parts you have I guess you are limited to hasbro parts so I suggest you get a Hell Kerbeks BD145DS and Dark Cancer CH120SF
Attack:
Gravity Destroyer R145 R2F (Really good, just needs a MF-H to complete it)
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85 R2F (Just meh)
Cosmic Pegasus R145 R2F (Just meh)

Defense:
Twisted Aquario WD145/R145 RS/CS (Get Hades Kerbecs to make Twisted Aquario BD145 CS, much better)
Twisted Aquario 58 RS (Old niche combo)
Gravity Destroyer R145 RS (Pretty Meh, but well, RS is useful.)

Stamina:
Twisted/Earth/Burn Aquario 85/145 (E)WD (Pretty useless for stamina)

Anti-Attack:
Twisted Tempo R145 R2F (One amazing bey, goes toe to toe with Flash IIRC)

You just need Hades Kerbecs, right now, to make Twisted Aquario BD145 CS, which was (TT) and is/should be (Hasbro) top tier. Your Attack is definitely prime with Gravity Destroyer R145 R2F, just get metal faces for attack and defense.
Can some tell me my best combos parts in spoiler
Thanks everyone for your combos Smile Kujikato, i'll keep that in mind to get that kerbecsSmile
Can someone tell me my best combine which I shudder use most and bets I should get
hey guys i need a good attack,stamina,defance,balance combo please help i have an importent battel i need a bey that can beat rockcrown ad145wd please help i have

rock orso d125b
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145wd
divine crown tr145d
earth eagle 145wd

thanks alot for the people who are helping me thanks a bunch to every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileGrinGrinGrinGrin
I'll be better if you put w145
(Nov. 23, 2012  12:48 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys i need a good attack,stamina,defance,balance combo please help i have an importent battel i need a bey that can beat rockcrown ad145wd please help i have

rock orso d125b
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145wd
divine crown tr145d
earth eagle 145wd

thanks alot for the people who are helping me thanks a bunch to every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileGrinGrinGrinGrin

Stamina=earth ___ad145wd
Attack=beat lynx ad145/d125mf
Defense=earth___tr145/d125b
These are all outclassed but this is the best you can do
(Nov. 23, 2012  1:24 AM)Pokemonspriter2 Wrote: Is Phantom Cancer T125EWD A good combo?

Its ok...but not really up to standard. Try phantom cancer th170 D
what does out classed mean
(Nov. 23, 2012  1:28 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: what does out classed mean

Outclassed means that there are better combinations that are better tha the ones you can make or have...
I was wondering is lightning Ldrago2 gb145wd a good balance type bey and is earth leone h145jb a good defense type?And by the way can someone help me make them better?
Lightning L Drago is more suitable for attack so the combo should be: MF-H LLD BD145LRF or MF-H LLD CH120LRF/RF

Earth is not really a good defense bey but if you want to make a defense combo using earth, the combo should be: MF-H Earth Bull BD145RS/RSF/RB/RDF

Mind you that all the combos suggested are outclassed because there are better metal wheels that give you better results.
Okay, so I want a Bey for each type (So 4 in total, since there are 4 types). The Beys I currently own are:

Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Flame Byxis 230WD (Tip is a little worn out)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer/Perseus 130F
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer AD145WD
Variares D : D
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS

Zero G (will be used mostly for Standard play):

Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Please help, I'm still slightly new to the MFB/Zero G series so I'm not sure what to do yet.

Thank You~
(Nov. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)AznInferno1995 Wrote: Okay, so I want a Bey for each type (So 4 in total, since there are 4 types). The Beys I currently own are:

Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Flame Byxis 230WD (Tip is a little worn out)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer/Perseus 130F
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer AD145WD
Variares D : D
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS

Zero G (will be used mostly for Standard play):

Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Please help, I'm still slightly new to the MFB/Zero G series so I'm not sure what to do yet.

Thank You~

Attack - Variares ad145 rf, gravity perseus ad145/sw145 rf
Defense - dragooon saramanda ad145 rdf, Death(defense mode) ad145/230 rdf
Stamina - Basalt horogium ad145 wd, burn horogium ad145 wd (both combos are highly outclassed)
balance - Orogya/Saramanda Dragooon 85 rdf

U pretty much have a solid set, beys u should get
Phantom orion - stamina
Flash saggitario - attack
2x gardian reviser syncrom them together unbeatable defense
Hell kerbecks stamina/ defense u need BD145 from this bey

Well hope this helped! Tongue_out
(Nov. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)AznInferno1995 Wrote: Okay, so I want a Bey for each type (So 4 in total, since there are 4 types). The Beys I currently own are:

Thank You~

For a BB-10 -
Attack: VariAres SW145/LW160RF
Stamina: Death Pegasus AD145WD/D/SD, 230D/SD
Defense: MSF Dragooon Saramanda 85/AD145/230RDF/RF (the MSF should've come with your Saramanda)
Balance: none

For general Zero-G -
Smash Attack: VariAres AD145/LW160/230RF
Defense: MSF Dagooon Saramanda/Saramanda Dragooon AD145/LW160/230ES/RDF (ES for Zero-G Attackers, but RDF if the opponent is of the of the opposite spin direction)

(Nov. 23, 2012  3:33 PM)Iliqn Wrote: I was wondering is lightning Ldrago2 gb145wd a good balance type bey and is earth leone h145jb a good defense type?And by the way can someone help me make them better?

Also, don't forget that it's illegal to use L-Drago II on Lightning. The two must remain with their original Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel, respectively, when used in official tournaments and testing. Smile
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:23 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Thank You~

For a BB-10 -
Attack: VariAres SW145/LW160RF
Defense: MSF Dragooon Saramanda 85/AD145/230RDF/RF (the MSF should've come with your Saramanda)

For general Zero-G -
Smash Attack: VariAres AD145/LW160/230RF
Defense: MSF Dagooon Saramanda/Saramanda Dragooon AD145/LW160/230ES/RDF (ES for Zero-G Attackers, but RDF if the opponent is of the of the opposite spin direction)

Thank You! And I don't have any good parts for a Balance type?