"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Then just use Diablo for the time being. There is a fun combo to use with Diablo which is MF-M Diablo Kerbecs B : D. Seems a strange combo but actually it is pretty good but no one has placed using that combo. It is just fun to use & watch especially when because of Diablo's recoil, you can KO other beyblades.
can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and lett ers please

I NEED THE COMBO NOT TO HAVE ANY OF MY TEMPO'S PIECES

I have (all in store bought form) diablo nemesis, ldrago destroy Amer. & Japanese ver., cosmic storm galaxy pegasus, spiral fox ,earth virgo, evil befall, hades kerbecs, flame segatario, inferno, and flame byxis, spiral capricorn, ray striker, dark bull, rock and poison zurafa, grand cetus, ldrago ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate attack and stamina, burn firebalze

Please i need a good combo
You can use:
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145(hades' track) RF (storm's bottom) or R2F (galaxy's bottom)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer Stamina version BD145 MB (poison girrafe's bottom) or CS (ray striker's bottom)

For Diablo, use banking or sliding shot & try to KO Twisted.
For Gravity, use left spin & tornado stall.

Side Note: please learn all the parts' code. It is really not that hard.
(Nov. 19, 2012  1:15 PM)wpardin Wrote: Then just use Diablo for the time being. There is a fun combo to use with Diablo which is MF-M Diablo Kerbecs B : D. Seems a strange combo but actually it is pretty good but no one has placed using that combo. It is just fun to use & watch especially when because of Diablo's recoil, you can KO other beyblades.

For that, I'd also have to get Phantom Orion, haha!

OK, I don't get you there. Using Diablo's recoil, I can KO other beys?
Recoil is supposed to be a negative aspect, y'know! Joyful_3
facebolts:variares, sagittario, metal face, Leone, capricorn, aquario, haorogium, wolf, blaze

clear wheels:sagittario, susanow, leone, capricorn, aquario, harogium, wolf, blaze

metal wheels:variaries, sol, basalt, inferno, storm, rock, storm, bakushin, rock

spin track:V145(2), AD145, 145, 100(4), C145, 125,

performance tip:MS(2), WD, MF, WF, S,
Can someone try and make me an Attack, Defence, Stamina, Balance, Destabilizer and a Spin Stealer for me because I got a few new beyblades Smile

Evil Befall UW145EWD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip Missing :L)
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
MF Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Ray Striker D125CS
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Thanks

How good is divine??
And W2D?
(Nov. 19, 2012  8:15 PM)Luck Wrote: How good is divine??
And W2D?
As far as I know Divine is bad. W2D has it's uses sometimes but only with few combos. WD is better because it has more uses and (I think) more stamina.

(Nov. 19, 2012  8:15 PM)Luck Wrote: How good is divine??
And W2D?

From what i saw, Divine has not really found it's place in any competitive combos, and W2D has found a home in only a few good combos as of right now.
(Nov. 19, 2012  7:10 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Can someone try and make me an Attack, Defence, Stamina, Balance, Destabilizer and a Spin Stealer for me because I got a few new beyblades Smile

Evil Befall UW145EWD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Aquario 125SF (Tip Missing :L)
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
MF Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Grand Cetus ED145RS
Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Ray Striker D125CS
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Thanks

Stamina: (MF) Basalt/Twisted Aquario W105/85 WD
Attack: MF Cosmic Pegasus 85/W105/D125 R2F
Spin-Equalizer: Gravity Destroyer (Attk Vers.; Left Spin) 105/D125 WD

For the stamina combo, adding an MF on Basalt/Twisted would help balance the wheel. Replacing the W105 with the 85 track is an option but there's a good chance the wheel might scrape the floor.
Hey can anyone make me a good balance type bey with my susanow
Face bolt:MF-H

Clear wheel:susanow,aquario,bull,horogium

Fusion wheel:basalt,dark(x)=2,bakushin

Spin track:145,105,90,GB145

Performance tip:WD,SD,WF,MB

Please thank you
(Nov. 20, 2012  3:27 AM)AquaBladerQAS Wrote: Hey can anyone make me a good balance type bey with my susanow
Face bolt:MF-H

Clear wheel:susanow,aquario,bull,horogium

Fusion wheel:basalt,dark(x)=2,bakushin

Spin track:145,105,90,GB145

Performance tip:WD,SD,WF,MB

Please thank you
The Susanow energy ring isn't really good but anyway here are some other combos.

Defence: MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario GB145MB
Stamina: Basalt Aquario/Bull 90/105WD

can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and lett ers please

I have (all in store bought form) diablo nemesis, ldrago destroy Amer. & Japanese ver., cosmic storm galaxy pegasus, spiral fox ,earth virgo, evil befall, hades kerbecs, flame segatario, inferno, and flame byxis, spiral capricorn, ray striker, dark bull, rock and poison zurafa, grand cetus, ldrago ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate attack and stamina, burn firebalze

four other things one is the leadership of my schools unofficial beyblade team rides on this bey and also i launch this bey first not twisted tempo. i use a black light launcher and a metal fusion grip. funny story we were doing a battle for the team and when we launched (he uses big bang pegasus, and i was using plain diablo nemesis) right when they touched pegasus spin track/ performance tip exploded into six pieces so now i have to redo the battle

(Nov. 20, 2012  5:36 AM)darkwizard Wrote: can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and lett ers please

four other things one is the leadership of my schools unofficial beyblade team rides on this bey and also i launch this bey first not twisted tempo.

i use a black light launcher and a metal fusion grip. funny story we were doing a battle for the team and when we launched (he uses big bang pegasus, and i was using plain diablo nemesis) right when they touched pegasus spin track/ performance tip exploded into six pieces so now i have to redo the battle

(Nov. 20, 2012  5:36 AM)darkwizard Wrote: can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and lett ers please

You have several options to beat your Twisted Tempo GB145 WD, without using another Basalt/Twisted wheel. Try these combos:

Balance: (MF/MF-H) Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) CS
Balance-Attack: (MF/MF-H) Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Attack: (MF/MF-H) Cosmic Pegasus 90/W105/D125 R2F
Destabilizer: Flame Bull 90 WB

hey guys i got some new beys so i need a good combo

energy ring:
lynx
crown
lyra
orso

fusion wheel :
screw
rock
beat
divine

spin track
ad145
ed145
d125
tr145

preformence tip:
d
wd
b
mf

thanks a bunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
i need a bey that can beat phantom orion b:d thanks
Eh, there's not much you can make there. And probably none of the combos you can make from those can beat Phantom Orion B: D...
can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and letters please

four other things one is the leadership of my schools unofficial beyblade team rides on this bey and also i launch this bey first not twisted tempo.

i use a black light launcher and a metal fusion grip. funny story we were doing a battle for the team and when we launched (he uses big bang pegasus, and i was using plain diablo nemesis) right when they touched pegasus spin track/ performance tip exploded into six pieces so now i have to redo the battle

please help and dont call me a spammer because i have posted before i really need you guys to tell me the parts from what not the letters and numberWinkWinkWink
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:28 PM)darkwizard Wrote: can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and letters please

please help and dont call me a spammer because i have posted before i really need you guys to tell me the parts from what not the letters and numberWinkWinkWink
Attack:Cosmic/Spiral Pegasus GB145(Virgo)MF(capricorn)
DefenseGriniablo Bull 230(byxis)CS(striker)
Stamina:Hades Kerbecs BD145(kerbecs)EWD(befall)

This is like the fourth time you've posted about this.Check The BeyWiki.It's right by the Banner

(Nov. 20, 2012  5:28 PM)darkwizard Wrote: can anyone make me a combo that can beat my twisted tempo gb145wd not sure if i got that right but please tell me what piece and which one it is from like ----'s spin track and ----- performance tip not the numbers and letters please

Since that Tempo is a defense type, you should try using a solid stamina combo from your beyblades

Example (just an example, not meant to be perfect): Burn Virgo 105EWD. That'd be Storm Pegasus' Spin Track, low so it can't be destabilised easily, and EWD, Befall's tip to have more Stamina.

So the combo i have for you to try and help is Burn Bull 105WD. That's Storm Pegasus's Spin Track, and Byxis' Tip.

Hope this helped

You do realize he has Hades,right?

Hey guys i need a good combo

Facebolt:HF-H definitley

CW:susanow,aquario,bull,horogium

FW:basalt,bakushin,dark(x)=2,hyper

Tracks:105,90,145(x)= 2,GB145

Tips: WF,WD,MB,SD,
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:59 PM)AquaBladerQAS Wrote: Hey guys i need a good combo

Attack:Hyper___GB145/145WF

Defense:Basalt Aquario GB145MB

Stmina:Basalt Horogium 145/90 WD

Balance:nothing...

Defense: Basalt Aquario GB145MB/WD

Hope this helped you
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:02 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:

Basalt Aquario GB145MB/WD

Hope this helped you
Mother of god,dude.WD is purely stamina,not defense.And if you were trying to make a stamina combo,GB145 is purely a defense.

(Nov. 20, 2012  6:02 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote:

Attack:Hyper___GB145/145WF

Defense:Basalt Aquario GB145MB

Stmina:Basalt Horogium 145/90 WD

Balance:nothing...

Basalt Horogium 145 WD is a Defense combo, not a stamina combo....