0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I have all the Hasbro Metal Masters and Fusion parts except Dark Gasher, plus:

Scythe Kronos ( Takara Tomy)
Samurai Ifraid
Beserker Begirados

I can get only 3 beys with my money (one Has TO be Phantom and excluding Duo since I can only get it in a 3 pack set) and including Zero G beys.
Well, should you say that you don't own the parts (after reading the suggested combos), your post would have to be reported... :\
Anyway-

Attack- Gravity Perseus D125RF; Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Defense- Basalt Aquario BD145CS; Basalt Aquario 230CS; Basalt Kerbecs R145RF(Anti-Attack)
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD; Basalt Aquario AD145WD; Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Spin-Steal- Meteo L Drago ED145EWD; Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) 100EWD

As you haven't listed all your parts, some combos might have slipped out of my mind. So maybe there would be some better combos in your reach; but these are the ones which I can recollect quite well.

As for your last question, go to Purchase Consultation.
What part should i use on diablo metal wheel ?
(Nov. 17, 2012  3:26 PM)christophermk Wrote: What part should i use on diablo metal wheel ?

You must list your parts, and tell us your specific requirements. Only then will we be able to help you well. Smile
(Nov. 17, 2012  3:26 PM)christophermk Wrote: What part should i use on diablo metal wheel ?
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145R²F(Anti Attack)

This is a defence and stamina type bey phantom kerbecks 145wb
Tongue_out_wink this bey is a good combo! It phantom kerbecs145wb its defence and stamina
No it isn't.
The combo you made is really quite bad. WB is a highly outclassed Defense tip.
Moreover, there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better combos you can make using Phantom. So, your combo is bad.
List your parts and we'll make you a better Defense/Stamina combo.
JANSTARBLAST i have mb,230,aquario clear wheel,gasher clear wheel,hd ,rs and ch120.
You can't do much with your Diablo in that case. There's nothing quite viable that you can make; and even if you try, it'd be a mismatch. At the moment, an uncustomized Diablo Nemesis seems to be the best thing you have.
However, if you had a Duo, then you can make a brilliant combo- Duo Cancer 230MB
I need a combo that will beat Flash Saggitario 230WD
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:14 PM)letusgo133 Wrote: I need a combo that will beat Flash Saggitario 230WD
MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB/D
Phantom Cancer W145WD
MF-H Cosmic/Big Bang Kerbecs TH220R²F
An uncustomized Flash Sagittario can be beaten with relative ease. Considering that its on 230WD (a setup that suffers from balance problems, and is also easy to KO), you can use any random Attack type that may reach up to the Metal Wheel (i.e. overcome 230's height).
List your parts so that we can give you specific combos to beat it. Smile
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:43 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:18 AM)zeneo Wrote: can anyone tell me the heaviest combo that can be made
and,
the tallest combo that can be made(including zero-g beys)
i dont know about zero-g
but for metal series
heaviest is
Facebolt: MF
Energy Ring: Any
Fusion Wheel: Twisted
Spin Track: Earth Virgo's spin track
Tip: Fireblaze

I think you should go for MF-H Twisted Bull BD145MB
The heaviest combo which is not synchrom is
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145MB
(Nov. 17, 2012  5:47 PM)wpardin Wrote: The heaviest combo which is not synchrom is

Energy Rings like Aquario or Bull are heavier than kerbecs
No. They're not. go to bey wiki.
(This is me trusting wpardin's judgement BTW.. And instinct XD)
Oh it is i just checked, but diblo isnt heaviest it's twisted.
so go for twisted over diablo
Did you check that too?
Guys, I think a minor weight difference of 0.1-0.3g doesn't matter. Use just any heavy CW like Kerbecs or bull.

Herculeo, you've been given a verbal warning by Hazel already. So, please stop and try reading around a bit.
Diablo IS the heaviest wheel to-date (not synchrom), and Twisted is 5g lighter. You should've known that if you did search(I highly doubt that).
But for the totally non syncrome heaviest combo, those grams of pretty much uselessness make it big. XD
Still, totally with you on what Herculeo should do~

So, the best Pre-HWS Quetz Combo... Anyone up? I got some of the decent parts, nothing Zero G, and nothing in the late 4D (I just have Phantom and Vari for 4D)
This combo is earth fire blaze you need fire blaze facebolt and energy ring. Earth the fushion wheel and 145wd
Can some one tell me why my combos are bad because i used my cosmic pegasus the 4d aganst my phantom kerbecks and kerbecks won
(Nov. 17, 2012  5:47 PM)wpardin Wrote: The heaviest combo which is not synchrom is

Actually, CF is heavier than MB. Tongue_out

(Nov. 17, 2012  6:41 PM)Kujikato Wrote: So, the best Pre-HWS Quetz Combo... Anyone up? I got some of the decent parts, nothing Zero G, and nothing in the late 4D (I just have Phantom and Vari for 4D)

The correct term is Metal System, not "Pre-HWS." Smile
Anyways, considering just how outdated Quetzalcoatl is, the only combo I can think of that might stand a chance in today's meta would be MF-H Quetzalcoatl CH120/GB145RF.

(Nov. 17, 2012  6:59 PM)lordhades66 Wrote: Can some one tell me why my combos are bad because i used my cosmic pegasus the 4d aganst my phantom kerbecks and kerbecks won

Cosmic Pegasus is not a 4D Bey...
Can someone build me an aquario defense with good stanima combo please

Hyper aquario 105 hf/s(the f tip is lost)
Basalt horogium 145 wd
Dark bull h145 sd
Ray gil gb145 mb(traded the 100 and rsf)

Attack: Ray Gil H145HF/S?

Balance: Basalt Bull GB145MB (It is not a defence type)

Defence: NONE

Stamina:Basalt Aquario 145WD (If your planning to switch parts)
Can you guys help me build a destabilizer with these parts?

Fusion Wheel:
Flame

Spin Track:
100, 100, LW105, DF145, Gravity Bowl 145, Wing 105,

Performance Tip:
Hole Flat, Left Flat, Flat Sharp, Right Rubber Flat, Semi Defense, Eternal Defense Sharp, Ball, Flat