Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can anyone help me make a combo?
Fusion Wheel:
Dark, Scythe, Ray, Earth, Burn, Vari Aries, Spiral, Inferno
Track:
T125, D125, 145, TR145, SW145
Performance Tip:
CS, SD, SF, R²F, SWD
I have grand cetus, hades kerbecs,earth eagle........... i wanna build a total stamina type bey... help please
(Nov. 16, 2012  4:15 AM)AguaPolo Wrote: Can anyone help me make a combo?
Fusion Wheel:
Dark, Scythe, Ray, Earth, Burn, Vari Aries, Spiral, Inferno
Track:
T125, D125, 145, TR145, SW145
Performance Tip:
CS, SD, SF, R²F, SWD

ATTACK:
  • Variares/Spiral T125/D125 R²F

DEFENSE:
  • Earth TR125 CS

STAMINA:
  • Earth/Burn/Scythe T125/145 SD

Great parts! Assuming your Variares and Scythe are the Hasbro counterparts to Takara Tomy and Sono Kong's, I suggest for you to use the other options I have listed down for you, for obvious reasons regarding their weight. If they are Takara Tomy/Sono Kong, go ahead and dominate! Good luck!

(Nov. 16, 2012  7:01 AM)Arkosean Wrote: I have grand cetus, hades kerbecs,earth eagle........... i wanna build a total stamina type bey... help please
  • Hades Kerbecs BD145WD
  • Earth Kerbecs 145WD

Are Grand Cetus, Hades Kerbecs and Earth Eagle your only Beyblades? The "...."s make it sound like you have more. Please list them all. But nonetheless, the combinations I gave you are great! They have been Top Tier for quite a while before the 4D system came into the spotlight. Happy blading!

What is better:
MF-L L-Drago Guardian S130/100SF
Or,
MF-L Flame Bull S130/100SF
And maybe what can i change?
Can i get someone to make me an amazing l-drago combo for my friend
we can get any of the metal fusion, masters, fury parts so use anything
its hasbro parts though
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
MF L-Drago Destroy BD145MF

Founded at beywiki or drafts at beywiki forum
This is a good atack type bey you need lacertras face bolt flame serpents energy ring spiral galaxie pegasus. Spin track and earth virgos pefomance tip.
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:01 AM)lordhades66 Wrote: This is a good atack type bey you need lacertras face bolt flame serpents energy ring spiral galaxie pegasus. Spin track and earth virgos pefomance tip.
Thats not a good combo. List your parts so we can help

Face bolts
Unicornoll
SGTOll
Fox
Kronos
Orion
Pegasis lll
Leone
Nemesis
Lyra
L-drago lll
Libra
Clear wheels
L-drago lll
Pegasis lll
Leone
SGTOll
Libra
Fox
Kronos
Orion
Unicornoll
Nemesis
Lyra
Metalfacesx6
Metal wheels
Blitz
Bigbang
Scythe
Phantom
Screwx2
Flash
Rock
Flame
Diablo
Spin tracks
TR145
ED145
T125
Tips
FGrin
FConfused
BGrin
XGrin
WB
WD
RSF
EDS
W2D
MF

This is a l drago combo you need any ldrago face bolt. Spiral capricorns energy ring storm meto ldragos spin track. Dark bulls perfomance tip
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:10 AM)lordhades66 Wrote: This is a l drago combo you need any ldrago face bolt. Spiral capricorns energy ring storm meto ldragos spin track. Dark bulls perfomance tip
Please list your parts and stop making bad combos. If you keep doing this you will be reported.

can anyone tell me the heaviest combo that can be made
and,
the tallest combo that can be made(including zero-g beys)
This is a stamina type comb. You need orion face bolt. Burn fire blaze energy ring. Jade. a. pin track that spins when atacked and burn fire blaze perfomance tip
That combo it's highly outclassed
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:18 AM)zeneo Wrote: can anyone tell me the heaviest combo that can be made
and,
the tallest combo that can be made(including zero-g beys)
i dont know about zero-g
but for metal series
heaviest is
Facebolt: MF
Energy Ring: Any
Fusion Wheel: Twisted
Spin Track: Earth Virgo's spin track
Tip: Fireblaze
Actually it's mf-h basalt kerbecs/bull bd145 mb
Actually, I believe that Diablo is still the heaviest wheel, so, MF-H Diablo NemesisGB145/BD145 MB might be heaviest combo, but with Zero-G, I dunno.
EDIT: Refined it.
Kerbecs makes it the heaviest, Bull doesn't.

That used to be top tier defense, well, until Blitz and VariAres came along, but it still was decent (oh the old times XD)

Without 0G, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 MB is the heaviest, with 0G, I think MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145 MB? or is E230 heavier?

*It's a mystery*
no bull is the heaviest energy ring even check it on beywiki
(Nov. 17, 2012  5:24 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: no bull is the heaviest energy ring even check it on beywiki
i re-checked the beywiki, both bull and kerbecs weigh the same...
As far as I remember, Kerbecs was always chosen over Bull on Basalt, mainly because of the alignment capability, and the slight increase in weight. But well, my mind is failing me now, so they could be the same~
and the longest possible combo that can be made?
by the way,
thanks for the help guys!
Technically, MSF-H *Thickest Syncrome* E230 HF/S (Or any other super tall tip) is the tallest.
I have the following beys:

Hell Kerbecs
Gravity Perseus Attack
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
MF-H
and all the other Hasbro Metal Masters & Fury beys
Samurai Ifraid
Scythe Kronos
Beserker Begirados

Which three beys do I need the most including TT. (Including Phantom Orion BGrin excluding Duo Uranus 230WD and including Zero G beys?
What? Half of that made no sense... Please state all of your parts.