Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 08, 2012  2:54 AM)MrMaxDiablo Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  2:50 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  1:22 AM)MrMaxDiablo Wrote: Hello Grin I have a Phantom Orion and i would like to know some really good combos for ANY of the parts on it.. List what ever parts except for Zero G please.. TY Smile

Phantom_____230D or TH170D

Thankyou!! Smile Would Phantom Aquario or Phantom Kerbecs be better? Also why is orion not a top tier clearwheel..?? I thought it was really good on stamina..??

Its only a top tier for attack (Flash)
Is my Twisted Pisces GB145 CS combo good? ?
Though I don't have a twisted or my beys with me, I would say it should be decent, yet I might've used a bottom spike or some performance tip that exudes defense and stamina.
(Oct. 08, 2012  7:09 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Though I don't have a twisted or my beys with me, I would say it should be decent, yet I might've used a bottom spike or some performance tip that exudes defense and stamina.

BS is a TERRIBLE tip.. CS is a top tier part so i would say this combo... Twisted Bull GB145 CS
(Oct. 08, 2012  11:19 AM)MrMaxDiablo Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  7:09 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Though I don't have a twisted or my beys with me, I would say it should be decent, yet I might've used a bottom spike or some performance tip that exudes defense and stamina.

BS is a TERRIBLE tip.. CS is a top tier part so i would say this combo... Twisted Bull GB145 CS
Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS is better.
(Oct. 07, 2012  4:33 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  4:09 PM)Darksidert Wrote: Is Diablo Kerbecs Ch120 XF good for attack?
Try changing XF to R2F or RF

You can do an Anti Attack combo, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD1452F

and if you dont have rf or r2f use 135 on xf cause xf is so short that to work well you need a height higher than 125 but shorter than 145 130 works too but since i dont have ch120 i dont know what the other of the 2 heights is so i might be wrong if it changes 2 one of those heights
Has anybody tested Begirados, Goriem, and Gargole? And If can someone give me good combos that people have tested.
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:25 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Is my Twisted Pisces GB145 CS combo good? ?

Not really.
If we were to ignore the fact that its an outdated setup, there still are a few flaws in your combo-

GB145, though a decent track for Defense, has MANY alternatives. BD145 is a great replacement there.
Considering the fact that Basalt has relatively bad balance, it would be better if you replaced Pisces with Aquario.

HinTin- While you've already been corrected by Kai-V, I'd like to give you the reason why you were told that you are wrong.

There's a reason to replace XF with RF there. XF has really BAD recoil handling capability, which is something you'd like to avoid on a high-recoil wheel like Diablo.
To add- XF is not really short. I wonder what were you thinking when you said that. :\
Also, 135 is quite a useless height. It has never found any good use, to be honest.

In comparison to the combo bj3dd suggested, your combo is far more worse than his...

Then why was storm pisces d125gb my 3rd strongest bey before I bought thermal lacerta & the rock zurafa battle pack? And Janstarblast, why would rock gasher 135b be my third strongest bey?
I never said that rock gasher 135b was your 3rd strongest bey or whatever...
I can't understand anything you said there. :s
(Oct. 08, 2012  1:19 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  4:33 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  4:09 PM)Darksidert Wrote: Is Diablo Kerbecs Ch120 XF good for attack?
Try changing XF to R2F or RF

You can do an Anti Attack combo, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD1452F

and if you dont have rf or r2f use 135 on xf cause xf is so short that to work well you need a height higher than 125 but shorter than 145 130 works too but since i dont have ch120 i dont know what the other of the 2 heights is so i might be wrong if it changes 2 one of those heights

Nevermind, sorry I read it wrong.
I have a few beyblades and wish to know how to improve my setups with my current parts. Currently, I have these setups (I looked up what each part was since I had previously traded with my nephew):
Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD
Burn Byxis W105D
Nightmare Rex UW145WD
Storm Wolf SW145LF

I plan on getting Dark Gasher CH120FS (to improve my meteo) but I hope to make a good spare setup as well.
Thanks in advanced for those who help.
(Oct. 08, 2012  8:17 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I have a few beyblades and wish to know how to improve my setups with my current parts. Currently, I have these setups (I looked up what each part was since I had previously traded with my nephew):
Meteo L-Drago LW105EWD
Burn Byxis W105D
Nightmare Rex UW145WD
Storm Wolf SW145LF

I plan on getting Dark Gasher CH120FS (to improve my meteo) but I hope to make a good spare setup as well.
Thanks in advanced for those who help.

Stamina: Burn Gasher W105/LW105D/WD/EWD
Spin-Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
(Oct. 08, 2012  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:25 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Is my Twisted Pisces GB145 CS combo good? ?

Not really.
If we were to ignore the fact that its an outdated setup, there still are a few flaws in your combo-

GB145, though a decent track for Defense, has MANY alternatives. BD145 is a great replacement there.
Considering the fact that Basalt has relatively bad balance, it would be better if you replaced Pisces with Aquario.

HinTin- While you've already been corrected by Kai-V, I'd like to give you the reason why you were told that you are wrong.

There's a reason to replace XF with RF there. XF has really BAD recoil handling capability, which is something you'd like to avoid on a high-recoil wheel like Diablo.
To add- XF is not really short. I wonder what were you thinking when you said that. :\
Also, 135 is quite a useless height. It has never found any good use, to be honest.

In comparison to the combo bj3dd suggested, your combo is far more worse than his...
edit: wrong quote srry
(Oct. 08, 2012  1:05 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:

Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS is better.

Yes that is true i didnt know if he had a BD145 though..

Destroerer ldrago pegasus2 satruis striker
Ray meteo flame evil gravity
Uw145 ch120 145 ad145 100
Cs bs wd
(Oct. 09, 2012  12:58 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Destroerer ldrago pegasus2 satruis striker
Ray meteo flame evil gravity
Uw145 ch120 145 ad145 100
Cs bs wd

Attack: Umm. Nothing attacky there, unless your cs is aggressive, in which case: Gravity Destroyer(Counter Mode)145CS
Defense: Gravity DestroyerAD145WD/CS(If defensive) (I'd get Duo Uranus and Flame Byxis, and make Duo____230WD
Stamina: Meteo L-DragoCH120WD
That meteo L-Drago combo isn't stamina, it is actually a spin stealer. WD isn't a defensive tip also.
Even then, getting lower tracks help give it a starting special move like my (upper attack) lightning L-drago 100wd used to be able to gain momentum from the slope, and slam the opponent into the wall, sometimes L-drago would ricochet off of the opposite wall and smash the other bey back into the wall when I launched perfectly.
(Oct. 09, 2012  3:33 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Even then, getting lower tracks help give it a starting special move like my (upper attack) lightning L-drago 100wd used to be able to gain momentum from the slope, and slam the opponent into the wall, sometimes L-drago would ricochet off of the opposite wall and smash the other bey back into the wall when I launched perfectly.
maybe a 1 in 50 chance of that happening your more likely to do that with w2d
and a rs bey or any bey with more weight would stop that

Nightmare Byxis D125 R2F ???
Nightmare has no use in competitive play. Assuming you're restricted to Hasbro, Gravity Perseus would be better on that...
Can anyone build me a combo with duo uranus, wing pegasis, LDrago guardian?
(Oct. 09, 2012  12:34 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Can anyone build me a combo with duo uranus, wing pegasis, LDrago guardian?

Defence:MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145 RDF
Balance:MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB,MF-H LDrago Guardian BD145 RDF.

If those are the only three beys you own,then go with MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB.
I need a balnace type bettween stamina and defense here is my best parts:
twisted, hell, earth, meteo, gravity.
bull, pisces, gasher, kerbecs.
gb145,r145,100,230.
wd,rs,rf,r2f,ds.
p.s this is used on hasbro stadiums
thanks for help