no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Burn Virgo lw105 bs
Earth Pisces tr145 cs
Earth aquario gb145 wd
Thermal cancer 105 wd

Extras

Clear wheels. Zurafa Aries unicorno x2 Pegasus I x2. Horogium Pegasus ii x2. Escolpio Lacerta

Metal wheels. Cyber dark galaxy x2. Killer counter storm hyper ray

Tracks. Sw145 x2 Ed145 w105 ch120

Bottom. Rs f
No need to double post!

Attack: Ray Unicorno GB145F
Stamina: Earth Aquario/Cancer W105WD
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145RS
I have a question in my stamina combo phantom kerbecks 85 d it does have great combo bu it scrapes can someone tell me why 85 is top tier for stamina if it scrapes after I said top tier read my sig
I'll ask this here; what works better with Basalt: CS or SD?
If you're using something like Basalt BD145, CS would definitely be a better choice. Maybe you want to use 230 on your Basalt, then SD would be better (which makes it a tall track stamina combo). But it you want a defense-stamina hybrid, Basalt 230CS is the way to go.
I should have specified the track, haha. But stamina all the way for me! Thanks for your input Grin Also, eh if I can also ask this here, does RF have good synergy with BD145 on Basalt?
Is Wing Kerbecs BD145MB a good defense combo, or should I change MB to CS?
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:26 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I should have specified the track, haha. But stamina all the way for me! Thanks for your input Grin Also, eh if I can also ask this here, does RF have good synergy with BD145 on Basalt?

That makes it an anti-attack combo. Smile But IIRC, R145 and TR145 work better on Basalt for anti-attack.
it is good metal ball has better stamina than but also the rubber on cs builds up good friction it depends on what you want
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:55 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I have a question in my stamina combo phantom kerbecks 85 d it does have great combo bu it scrapes can someone tell me why 85 is top tier for stamina if it scrapes after I said top tier read my sig

Because it typically beats other Tracks like 90, 145, and everything in between. Smile
this is an unstoppable bey combo right here
you will need
1diablo nemesis
2earth
3metal face
4bull ring
5x2gravity bowl 145
6wide defense
metal able to fit in spin track

now that you have your materiel your going to put the diablo piece under the earth then set it aside then take the metal balls out of gb145 and put it in the first one so theres two then put the bey togeather and place the metal rod in for extra weight and now you hav an unstoppable defence type i ues it and i never lose
but its illigle in tournaments
Illegal modifications are not to be discussed or promoted on the WBO.
Is twisted bull 85 wd a good combo or should I change it
Twisted Bull 85WD is good, but it will get creamed by anything with 230. Kerbecs may be better, though.

EDIT:
To possible other posters:
Beychamp only has Hasbro parts, so don't ramble on about Phantom, Duo, etc.
Ok I won't battle a 230
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:48 AM)Cake Wrote: Twisted Bull 85WD is good, but it will get creamed by anything with 230. Kerbecs may be better, though.

EDIT:
To possible other posters:
Beychamp only has Hasbro parts, so don't ramble on about Phantom, Duo, etc.
85 can beat 230 sometimes. Especially if you have bluezees launch .Bluezees video
I dont know if this belongs here, but...

MF-F Phantom Aquario 85D/WD or MF-F Phantom Aquario AD145 D/WD?

Thanks
AD145WD. I would guess 85 scrapes on a short tip like WD. If you have Cancer, use it instead of Aquario as well.
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:22 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: AD145WD. I would guess 85 scrapes on a short tip like WD. If you have Cancer, use it instead of Aquario as well.

Hm,, I dont think so, and I would be using D. I think Phantom is just like Burn? and I heard Cancer is not as good with Phantom?

but thanks anyways

(Aug. 18, 2012  1:30 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Hm,, I dont think so, and I would be using D. I think Phantom is just like Burn? and I heard Cancer is not as good with Phantom?

but thanks anyways

Phantom has the best synergy with Cancer/Gasher, and the most common combo for it is AD145WD. D is really only necessary on 170 and higher...
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:30 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Hm,, I dont think so, and I would be using D. I think Phantom is just like Burn? and I heard Cancer is not as good with Phantom?

but thanks anyways

Phantom has the best synergy with Cancer/Gasher, and the most common combo for it is AD145WD. D is really only necessary on 170 and higher...

Oh I understood it the opposite haha. D is not a bad choice with 85 anyways right?

Thanks

How can I tell if my rf tip is in prime condition?
Pretty much when it's got good, aggressive movement and you can control it well.
Yeah, but is there a way to tell, by looking, if it's prime like r2f?