"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 26, 2012  3:20 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Spiral _____ 90 F/HF
Defense: Twisted _____ BD145 (Get CS, MB, or RS...)
Stamina: Hell ____ BD145 (boost mode) WD
He could try WD

(Jul. 26, 2012  1:28 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:49 AM)Basalt Orogya Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  1:25 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Your combo is Twisted Gil 230WD

Credibility -1000
Nah,that's old.I use a Blitz Aquario 85WD

Your new combo is even worse than the last one.

EDIT: Not paying attention. X(
Look,BAsalt Orogya is my neibhor.He says he can't talk because his account has been suspended and he asked me to pass his messages along.He says he doesn't want to be perfect and doesn't care that it sucks.PLus,he says to lay off.
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:45 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Build me a combo with what is in my sig.
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD....

@ Beyblade mau5

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 100R²F
Defence: Basalt Pegasus II(?) GB145CS
Stamina: Burn Leone 100WD
Balance: Basalt Leone 230CS
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100WD
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:52 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: ?what? ?i don't have a kerbecs?????????
You wanted a combo with the beys in your sign,right?

BeyBlade mau5-Try earth tempo/horogium ad145 wd as a good defence combo
also someone build me a combo thats good in defence and stamina using these parts

energy rings- pegasus, serpent, laserta, l drago, tempo, destroyer, zurafa, striker

fusion wheels- galaxy, poison, thunder x2, lightning, twisted, gravity, rock, ray

spin tracks- 100, sw145, w105, 145, ad145, r145, wa130

performance tips- cs x2, hf, sd, wb, wd x2, eternal spike
(Jul. 26, 2012  5:19 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: BeyBlade mau5-Try earth tempo/horogium ad145 wd as a good defence combo
also someone build me a combo thats good in defence and stamina using these parts

energy rings- pegasus, serpent, laserta, l drago, tempo, destroyer, zurafa, striker

fusion wheels- galaxy, poison, thunder x2, lightning, twisted, gravity, rock, ray

spin tracks- 100, sw145, w105, 145, ad145, r145, wa130

performance tips- cs x2, hf, sd, wb, wd x2, eternal spike

Attack: Gravity Destroyer(Counter) R145HF(us CS if agressive)
Defence/Stamina: Twisted Pegasus II AD145(WD for Stamina and CS for Defence)
The combo that Beychamp76 gave you is bad; don't use it. Use:
Attack: Vulcan Horuseus GB145/D125 RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Horogium R145 RF/R2F (Anti-Attack)
Stamina: Basalt Pegasus II AD145WD/230D

Also, @Bobmcdoogal/Beychamp76:
Twisted Tempo R145CS is best for Defense. Twisted Pegasus II AD145WD is best for Stamina.
My Parts:
Thank You Bros!
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:32 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:23 PM)CommandoCobra Wrote: Can Any One build me a attack/stamina combo? I have galaxy pegasis, earth eagle, and dark libra

You best choice is Earth Eagle W105WD

Try getting Hades Kerbecs BD145DS or Phantom Orion BGrin for Stamina

ok im going to get fang leone and hades kerbecs cuz i really nead a defense type and st5anima
hey guys, once you get a recomendation, try to experiment and make it better on your own, its a lot more fun that way than just asking, because if you make a good bey, you can say, hey, i made that Grin
Fang is useless except for Attack, which it's outclassed in anyways. W2D is okay, but WD is better. Hades Kerbecs is a bad choice for Stamina, since it's no longer competitive. Look at the Competitive MFB Combos thread on the Advanced Forum. Those are the best customs out there; work out how to make your way there.

DrPepsidew: You should experiment when you have enough knowledge so you can make good combos on your own. It's best to look around and use combos that have actually had success. Look at the Winning Combinations thread.
(Jul. 26, 2012  6:42 PM)Cake Wrote: Fang is useless except for Attack, which it's outclassed in anyways. W2D is okay, but WD is better. Hades Kerbecs is a bad choice for Stamina, since it's no longer competitive. Look at the Competitive MFB Combos thread on the Advanced Forum. Those are the best customs out there; work out how to make your way there.

DrPepsidew: You should experiment when you have enough knowledge so you can make good combos on your own. It's best to look around and use combos that have actually had success. Look at the Winning Combinations thread.

Cake, Will you be willing to trade via mail?
What wheel should I get for attack flash or blitz,blitz has an unbelievably amount of smash but it has recoil but flash has little to no recoil but it catches the wind
But I need answers soon
Flash still has plenty of recoil, and it has much more Smash Attack than Blitz. Also, Blitz has diddly squat in Stamina, whereas Flash has modest spin times.

CommandoCobra:
Sorry, but you really don't have anything valuable to offer other than R2F, which I don't need right now.
Any good Pegasis combos and L Drago types combos out there that win.
I really Like Big Bang Pegasis but any type of combo is appreciated.
- MF-H Wing Kerbecs R145RDF

- MF-H L-Drago Guardian/Destroy BD145 RDF/MF
- MF-H/MF/-X Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD/WD
(Jul. 26, 2012  6:42 PM)Cake Wrote: Fang is useless except for Attack, which it's outclassed in anyways. W2D is okay, but WD is better. Hades Kerbecs is a bad choice for Stamina, since it's no longer competitive. Look at the Competitive MFB Combos thread on the Advanced Forum. Those are the best customs out there; work out how to make your way there.

i was just giving incentive, and I do make my own combos Tired

i was just giving incentive, and I do make my own combos Tired
Yeah, sorry, that didn't come out quite right. I was trying to say that the Winning Combinations thread is the best place to look for new combos. Also, he doesn't have a whole lot of material to experiment with, anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can a mod delete the extra post there, please?
Can someone do this battle?;

MF-H Wing Kerbecs/Unicorno II BD145 RS vs MF-H Flash Cetus H145Rf/R2F/LRF? Thanks