"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
He isn't even listing all his parts at the same time. He keeps making posts asking questions but with different parts. Just list all your parts and ask all your questions in one post! Also DefStamina88 told you it was a fairly good combo already.

Oh wow just noticed that. This kid doesn't want advice he wants affirmation ... Def's is great yours are the polar opposite ....
Okay Okay you want all my questions and parts here they are Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF Thermal Lacerta WA130HF Counter Leone D125B Earth Virgo GB145BS Dark Bull H145SD Thermal Pisces T12ES Dark Cancer CH120SF Storm Pegasis 105RF Lightning L-Drago 100HF Galaxy Pegasis W15R2F Rock Aries ED145B Basalt Horogium 145WD Rock Giraffe R14WB those are all my bey parts and I am sorry for repeating questions.
Yes, we have already answered you and gave you combos.
I know that was just a summing up so there are no more complaints
I really need a good bey for a tourney and street battle.

I have,

Earth Eagle 145WD
Storm Pegasus 105D
Galaxy Pegasus w105 r2f

Can you please make it a good stamina type
Is that it? If so:

Attack: Nothing.
Defense: Nothing.
Stamina: Earth Pegasis II 105/145 WD

You really need to get some more parts. Smile
Thanks Man!

Really quick reply
does anyone know any good diablo combos
my fave is Diablo Kerbecs CH120 R2F/RF/agressive CS, my son likes it on S130XF. both have been competitive in tournaments. Most people use it for a Defensive/Anti-attack bey though.
anyone know any good combos for these
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD
this is the only ones i have plz reply

Attack: Lightning L-Drago H145? HF
Defense: Rock Bull 100WB
Stamina: Rock Bull 100/DF145SD
You really need to get some more Beyblades... Get Twisted Tempo, Hades Kerbecs, and Ray Striker to make Twisted Bull BD145CS.
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Defense: Dark Bull 145 WB
Stamina: Rock Bull DF145 SD?

@GM Phantom: In Defense, Dark>Rock. Rock is too small and has too much recoil. Also, I don't recommend using H145 with HF. HF is one of the worst tips for high-recoil combos/parts because it cannot recover from the recoil.

EDIT: Storm Pegasus 105 RF as well, I see. Use RF on the Attack combo, but only if you use Takara-Tomy stadiums. If you use American (Hasbro) stadiums, use HF.
ok thanks oh and thanks for the suggestion about getting more because your right lol
Then if you are using a BB-10 Stadium, use RF in place of HF on Lightning L-Drago 100/H145HF.
I made an edit a bit ago pointing out that HF cannot be used on H145 because of recoil.
can anybody make me googd attack and attack combos for me

energy rings
pegasus,perseus,libra,orso,lacerta,serpent,byxis,befall,leone,tempo,eagle,fireblaze,giraffe,l drago,aries,herculeo,wolf,virgo,cetus,

fusion wheels
counter,cyclone,storm,hades,twisted,rock,earth,flame,poisen,dark,thermal,lightning,evil,grand,thunder,gravity,burn,inferno,

spin tracks
ed145,105,100,145,135,ad145,wa130,ch120,r145,d125,bd145,230,gb145,sw145,uw145,m125

performance tips
sd,hf,wd,wb,rs,ewd,ms,bs,s

the s stands for sharp but it is a metal version of sharp
If you have a Storm Pegasus, shouldn't you have RF too? If so use Gravity Perseus D125RF, if not then replace RF with HF.
(Apr. 30, 2012  10:45 PM)killerblader Wrote: the s stands for sharp but it is a metal version of sharp

Which of your Beys did it come with?
Attack: Gravity Perseus CH120HF (If this is a hasbro stadium, use HF. If BB-10, get R2F or RF.)
Defense: Twisted Leone BD145RS (Get a CS for that...)
Stamina: Earth Eagle AD145WD

Also, when you get a CS, try Basalt _____ 230CS...
probobly burn fireblaze
(May. 01, 2012  12:29 AM)donnchablader Wrote: probobly burn fireblaze

He does not say he has Burn Phoenix.
I ask because it's probably fake, so if we know what Bey it is, we can cross it out of his possible parts and inform him of its illegality.
yes i do

and i came with hades kerbex