Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 29, 2012  5:54 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: Attack: Screw Pegasis II D125RF
Stamina: Flame Bull 105ES.

EWD would probably be better on the Stamina combo.

FlareRyan For Defense, Grand Bull D125CS would work.
I have :
I need stamina combo,attack combo, defense combo, anti-attack combo and anti-meta combo.

Thx !
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:49 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Yeah Jan, Hell is superior for Stamina and also its common that Basalt has a really bad performance with WD.

Both were once top tier for Stamina, you know. Smile

Basalt performs badly in collaboration with WD for Defense,yes.
But, for Stamina, its a nice combination you know!

My question is still unanswered though. Confused
I need an explanation as to why is one of them better than the other...
Or, are they both equal?

@L Aries-
Attack- Flash ____ GB145RF/R2F
Defense- Diablo Nemesis BD145RF/R2F (Anti-Attack)
Stamina- Phantom Cnacer AD145WD
He has MF's and MF-H's so it shouldn't it be MF-H Flash _________ S130/GB145RF/R²F
Oops, I missed those!
Thanks for that. Smile

In that case, add to MF-H to the Defense combo too.

MF-L on the Stamina combo would be nice.
Ok I've made 4 combos but 2 need testing so could someone test these for me and pm me back evil Pegasus 1 T125SF, Grand Unicorno H145RS but sorry for the late reply
Those aren't particularly good combinations, but id you list all of your parts, we may be able to help you to build better combos.

If you want people to test your combos, the "Parts Testing Requests" thread would be your place.
What is the best attack clear wheels? For attack combos
(Apr. 29, 2012  9:47 PM)the galaxy Wrote: What is the best attack clear wheels? For attack combos

It's different for each Attack Metal Wheel. I suggest reading Th!nk's guide for Clear Wheels; it may help.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...mple-Guide
I have received a couple more beyblades, so could someone make me a couple combos out of:

Ultimate meteo L-drago rush 125SF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Grand Cetus T125RS
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Meteo L-drago LW105LF (x2)
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Hell Kerbecs BD145 (something that looks like MS)
Lightning L-drago 100HF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Flame Byxis 230WD
Big Bang Pegasus F:D
L-drago Destroy F:S
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (x2)
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Torch Gemios W105CS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S (x2)
Dark Bull H145SD (x2)
Earth Virgo GB145BS (x2)
Earth Eagle 145 WD (x2)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Storm Aries 125S
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Flame Bull 100F
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Gasher DF145WB
Rock Leone 145WB
Diablo Nemesis X:D
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Dark Libra ED145SD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Attack: Beat Lynx GB145R2F
Defense: Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS

Since it seems like you can get Japanese Beys, I recommend Duo, Flash and Metal Faces.
Or for anti-attack he could use Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Can someone improve this combo MF-L Flash Unicorno1 145CS
Here are my beys
Some mfs mfh a lot of plastic facesStorm galaxy and big bang pegasusRock leone and fang leoneRay unicorno and blitz unicornoVariares and phantom orionNightmare rex basalt horogium1st and2nd gen flash sagittario samurai ifraid shinobi saramanda gravity destroyer and death quetzacoatl
I am looking for a strong attack combo with the diablo wheel I have Diablo bull th220rf but what would be a better attack combo.
There isn't any good combos for Diablo attack . But for anti-attack , Diablo is boss in the combo MF-H Diablo Kerbecs / Unicorno II BD145RF
Thx dude nice combo.
Sushii how about me?
(Apr. 30, 2012  6:01 AM)Sushii Wrote: There isn't any good combos for Diablo attack . But for anti-attack , Diablo is boss in the combo MF-H Diablo Kerbecs / Unicorno II BD145RF

Suggest combos only when you know the person's parts, please. Smile
whats a good left spin attack HMS combo. also what are HMS combos are good for defense/stamina? i need to know what parts i need that goes to the individual beys i have to buy
(Apr. 30, 2012  3:24 AM)Igneel Wrote: Can someone improve this combo MF-L Flash Unicorno1 145CS
Here are my beys
Some mfs mfh a lot of plastic facesStorm galaxy and big bang pegasusRock leone and fang leoneRay unicorno and blitz unicornoVariares and phantom orionNightmare rex basalt horogium1st and2nd gen flash sagittario samurai ifraid shinobi saramanda gravity destroyer and death quetzacoatl

MF-H Flash Orion AD145R2F
i just want to know whether my meteo ldrago 100WD can beat earth bull 100WD ???
which is best spin track and performance tip combo for balance type bey
Balance isn't exactly the best choice of type at the moment. If you list your parts, we can help you to build a better combo than what you may currently be using. Smile

(Apr. 30, 2012  7:26 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i just want to know whether my meteo ldrago 100WD can beat earth bull 100WD ???

It may tie, it may not. With the two combos being so similar, it may come entirely down to chance. In my experience (or more correctly phrased, my sister's experience) with equalizers/spin-stealers, they've usually won against their Stamina rivals, but the Meteo combo also had a MF-L and CH120 instead, so it may more than likely vary for you in your situation.

But I believe this would've been better suited for the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread.
No, don't depend on Spin Stealing combos, ashton.
You have SO many better parts, so don't waste your time with Spin Steal combos.

As ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said, its entirely down to chance. It also takes some tactics, most importantly- Weak Launches.
But well, using spin steal is a risky move, and using it against such an outdated combo is not wise.

Earth 100WD is a very outdated combination. And with the parts you have (especially that Diablo of yours), you can defeat it quite easily. So, don't go for Spin Steal.