"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Does WD have the same spin stealing ability that D has in the Xtreme stadium?
It depends on what combo you use...
But in general, WD works better. Smile
Hmm,i might test them. What combo would you recommend testing against?
Testing against, I do not know.
A good spin steal combo is of course the one involving MLD.
But hey, spin steal combos are not highly effective in tournaments, unless its MLD CH120XF.
So, using spin steal combos is extremely risky.
Also, Spin Steal VS. Stamina battles are boring...
I'm not sure about the Extreme Stadium, but here is pretty much how the D-WD rule goes.

D: D has better defense than WD, but it usually loses to it. Unless it is a stamina recoil battle, then D usually wins, I've won some of my tourneys that way. D vs WD, high recoil Phantom battle.
WD: WD has better stamina in the way that it has a longer out spin then D, which allows it to beat D most of the time.
WD is a tip which is not meant to be used for Defense purposes.
As for D: D, the WB mode may be expected to perform better than a WD, as it has been a superior choice in the past.
WD is easier to KO in comparison to D. But both of them are not the best choices for Defense. It has to be one of the famous rubber tips- CS, RS, RB, RDF, etc..
D is to be used only with high tracks such as TH170 and 230. Otherwise, its WD and SD only. Smile
About D: D, I am not really sure. Smile
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: WD is a tip which is not meant to be used for Defense purposes.
As for D: D, the WB mode may be expected to perform better than a WD, as it has been a superior choice in the past.
WD is easier to KO in comparison to D. But both of them are not the best choices for Defense. It has to be one of the famous rubber tips- CS, RS, RB, RDF, etc..
D is to be used only with high tracks such as TH170 and 230. Otherwise, its WD and SD only. Smile
About D: D, I am not really sure. Smile

Yea, there both not very good for defense. But it looks like this to me D>WD>D, its confusing, basically D should be used against opponents that aren't on WD, WD should be used on opponents that are using D. If you want to play that way, you could just use Vari Ares and kick some carp for that matter.
WD is actually the best choice for low track stamina combos.
As we go higher up, WD becomes useless. Then D comes into play. That is probably the only use of D. Namely, a stamina tip for HTSC's.
I have plastic facebolts only. Most parts are hasbro, except for scythe kronos T125 EDS which is takara tomy.

Energy rings:
saggitario
herculeo
gasher
kronos
aries
lacerta
byxis

Fusion wheels:
Thunder
Twisted
Earth
Cyclone
Ray
Burn
Scythe (if you choose this, please tell me what mode!)

Spin tracks:
R145
T125
DF145

Performance tips:
WD
Q
HF
EDS- worn out, possibly might change to MS if you suggest EDS.

I will be using stadiums like the bladebreakers arena, burn firestrike, and possibly a flat surfaced arena. When you suggest a bey, please tell me what arena to use with it! I will also probably receive the libra energy ring, the flame fusion wheel, and the RS tip on Monday. MS's sharp tip will be round, but because i'm getting it from a trade with a friend.
L Drago Destroy never can spin right..it might be fake..
any good stamina combo will do on flat surface...
But can you come up with a combo?
Zero. I have battled in a stadium with spinning core. I believe tips like D, forms of F, and WB and I think RF too worked well because they caught the TR and smashed out opponents. Tips with bad balance do horrid because they easily scrape the ground. Don't quote me on this though, it was a while ago. Although you probably already know these things if you own it.
Saying again, because nobody responds.
I have plastic facebolts only. Most parts are hasbro, except for scythe kronos T125 EDS which is takara tomy.

Energy rings:
saggitario
herculeo
gasher
kronos
aries
lacerta
byxis

Fusion wheels:
Thunder
Twisted
Earth
Cyclone
Ray
Burn
Scythe (if you choose this, please tell me what mode!)

Spin tracks:
R145
T125
DF145

Performance tips:
WD
Q
HF
EDS- worn out, possibly might change to MS if you suggest EDS.

I will be using stadiums like the bladebreakers arena, burn firestrike, and possibly a flat surfaced arena. When you suggest a bey, please tell me what arena to use with it! I will also probably receive the libra energy ring, the flame fusion wheel, and the RS tip on Monday. MS's sharp tip will be round, but because i'm getting it from a trade with a friend.
Hi all,
i have these beyblades,what i can do with them? thankss
-Dark Bull
-Duo Uranus
-Scythe Kronos
-Rock Escolpio
Duo Bull 230EDS would most probably be your best combo.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: WD is actually the best choice for low track stamina combos.
As we go higher up, WD becomes useless. Then D comes into play. That is probably the only use of D. Namely, a stamina tip for HTSC's.

Keep in mind, though, Z.E.R.O is talking about the extreme stadium, with the spinning centre! Most of us know little about it!
Hey guys I am new to worldbeyblade and I need some Beyblade customization help. So far here is what parts I have.-Thanks
PS: Im looking for a good competitive stamina/defense bey or a competitive stamina/attack bey. And a Super Competitive Balance Bey.

Face Bolts:
They don't really matter-
Energy Rings:
Wolf/Serpent/Leon/Byxis/Bull/Gasher/Striker/Lacerta/Pegasus/Aquario/Cetus/Orso/Aries-

Fusion Wheels:
Thermal/Ray/Inferno/Hyper/Thunder/Burn/Grand/Counter/Rock/Galaxy-

Spin Tracks:
100/ED145/W105/SW145/D125/R145/WA130/GB145/145/105/M145-

Performance Tips:
RF/HF/F/S/D/WD/R2F/LF/CS-
ATK:
Ray ___ R145RF
DEF:
Thunder Aquario GB145CS (If it is not aggressive. Otherwise your best choice would be D or WD.)
STAM:
Burn ___ ED145D/WD
hi i was wonder if anyone knows which of these clear wheel would be good enough to use for a defensive combo until i get an actual top tier clear wheel:
Pegasus
Leone
Eagle
Horogium
Orion
Sagittario
Lacerta
Striker
Pegasus 2
Herculeo
Byxis

thnx if u can help lol
@ lord42
Try : ray or thermal serpent wa130s
I made it and its good (stamina/att Bey)
Lord42, use the combos that I listed in my previous response.

BARRELL ROLL'D, use Pegasis II, I believe it's the heaviest CW you have.

mrakorius, no, just no. Even in a Hasbro stadium that it awful.
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:13 PM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote: hi i was wonder if anyone knows which of these clear wheel would be good enough to use for a defensive combo until i get an actual top tier clear wheel:
Pegasus
Leone
Eagle
Horogium
Orion
Sagittario
Lacerta
Striker
Pegasus 2
Herculeo
Byxis

thnx if u can help lol

Pegasus 2 is the heaviest there, and should be the best for you.

(Dec. 10, 2011  11:14 PM)mrakorius Wrote: @ lord42
Try : ray or thermal serpent wa130s
I made it and its good (stamina/att Bey)
The S tip is horrible, WA130 isn't very good, ESPECIALLY on a tip like S. That combo is terrible, do not make recommendations if you don't actually know what you are talking about.
@ RaiGeko: How about Thermal Wolf R145 LF? Anything I could improve on it?
Thermal-Stamina
Wolf-Attack/ Defense
R145- Defense I think
LF- Attack I think
i need some good stamina combination, my parts are:
energy ring - pegasus, pegasus II, serpent, tempo, virgo, wolf, lacerta, l drago II
fusion wheel - dark, ray, thermal, twisted, earth, cyber, galaxy
spin track- 105, wa130, lw105, 145, gb145, w105, m145, ad145
tip - ms, r2f, fs, lf, hf, bs, wd, f

plz help meeeeeeee
(Dec. 10, 2011  11:32 PM)mrakorius Wrote: i need some good stamina combination, my parts are:
energy ring - pegasus, pegasus II, serpent, tempo, virgo, wolf, lacerta, l drago II
fusion wheel - dark, ray, thermal, twisted, earth, cyber, galaxy
spin track- 105, wa130, lw105, 145, gb145, w105, m145, ad145
tip - ms, r2f, fs, lf, hf, bs, wd, f

plz help meeeeeeee

Your best combo for stamina is Twisted Pegasus II AD145WD.