"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I forgot to say, no Bearing.
(Apr. 25, 2020  1:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I forgot to say, no Bearing.
Cho z spriggan 0 cross octa.
(Apr. 25, 2020  1:59 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  1:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I forgot to say, no Bearing.
Cho z spriggan 0 cross octa.

I only have a Hasbro tS4.
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  1:59 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Cho z spriggan 0 cross octa.

I only have a Hasbro tS4.

Then pP or lord spriggan
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I only have a Hasbro tS4.

Then pP or lord spriggan
Okay. Thanks! I’ll try it out Smile
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  2:04 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Then pP or lord spriggan
Okay. Thanks! I’ll try it out Smile

Okay. Great!
Anyone got a combo for my Poison Joker Zan/Metsu? I am currently using outer destroy-S but I wonder if it is better for smash attakcs or upper attacks.
(Apr. 25, 2020  3:18 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Anyone got a combo for my Poison Joker Zan/Metsu? I am currently using outer destroy-S but I wonder if it is better for smash attakcs or upper attacks.

First off, no mixing of TT/Hasbro layers and parts. I would say for Poison Joker go for something like Poison Joker 00/0 Cross/Star Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)/Atomic/Orbit Metal Zan (The first parts mentioned for each is the best part for the combo).
Ok guys my Bearing broke and I got new Parts so, can you remake 3 new combos with these parts.

All parts are Hasbro exept for Wheel

Thanks!
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Ok guys my Bearing broke and I got new Parts so, can you remake 3 new combos with these parts.

All parts are Hasbro exept for Wheel

Thanks!
Balkesh 0 star destroy.

Turbo spryzen 00 cross atomic

Turbo Achilles 0 bump zephyr/ jaggy
can someone make the most amazing after death combo for me

for looks of sling after loss not being competitive
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: can someone make the most amazing after death combo for me

You will not be able to make it, but Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ is the best Life After Death combo.
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: can someone make the most amazing after death combo for me

You will not be able to make it, but Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ is the best Life After Death combo.

I ment rolling not sling

a combo like spryzon central charge tat rolls after slowing down
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:16 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You will not be able to make it, but Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ is the best Life After Death combo.

I ment rolling not sling

You are not making much sense.
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:16 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: I ment rolling not sling

You are not making much sense.
my fat fingers can't type on A phone so I'm going tho type slower
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:10 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 AM)Falco276 Wrote: Being a primary collector for Hasbro Burst Beys, I'm the sort of blader that sometimes creates combos but not on a regular basis. 

Inspired from SatombCrafter's Arc Balkesh 0 - Bump Bearing, I decided to build Revive / Perfect Phoenix 0 - Star Bearing. 

Even with the armour off gimmick, it tends to hold up superb stamina and shock resistance from bursting. Be warned though, my Hasbro Bearing driver can sometimes wobble the bey. (That's another hazard effect to disrupt the bey's mobility.) 

I have tested it out with many other Beys (Pre Layers, Dual Layers, Switchstrikes, Turbos, Hypersphere) and it really does the marvelous trick!

Also, I have discovered that Caynox C3 (insert disc and frame here) Bearing has the ability to spin steal to the LEFT!

Try it out for yourselves!

(Plus, gonna make a video on that soon.) Wink
this should be in the build me a combo thread

Whoops, Yeah I don't use WBO alot so I happen to make muliple mistakes. lol 

(Apr. 20, 2020  6:12 PM)bladekid Wrote: Every bey can steal spin from the left. Your combo isnt bad, but it's mostly the disk and driver carrying it. Try out B3.00W.Br and call me back.

--------------------------------
My Reply:

Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing?

Hmmm.... I can try it out. But the problem is, I don't have the 00 disk that comes along with Turbo Achilles. I need to get a Turbo Achilles soon if you ask me lol. 

How about Balkesh B3 0 Wall Bearing. It should do the trick. But we all know that Balkesh can spin steal to the left. I need a right spinning Bey combo that can and have the possibility to spin steal to the left with a left hand launch. With Caynox and a Bearing Driver, it sometimes does the trick. I tried it out for myself. 

My only concern is with Phoenix. Even with the armour off gimmick, it should have the potential to succeed with a Bearing Driver.
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:06 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:10 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: this should be in the build me a combo thread

(Apr. 20, 2020  6:12 PM)bladekid Wrote: Every bey can steal spin from the left. Your combo isnt bad, but it's mostly the disk and driver carrying it. Try out B3.00W.Br and call me back.

My Reply:

Hmmm.... I can try it out. But the problem is, I don't have the 00 disk that comes along with Turbo Achilles. I need to get a Turbo Achilles soon if you ask me lol. 

How about Balkesh B3 0 Wall Bearing. It should do the trick. But we all know that Balkesh can spin steal to the left. I need a right spinning Bey combo that can and have the possibility to spin steal to the left with a left hand launch. With Caynox and a Bearing Driver, it sometimes does the trick. I tried it out for myself. 

My only concern is with Phoenix. Even with the armour off gimmick, it should have the potential to succeed with a Bearing Driver.

Still, any Beyblade can spin steal from a Beyblade opposite spin to it.
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:06 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:10 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: this should be in the build me a combo thread

My Reply:

If you're looking for that, purely something that can steal from left, go with J3/aK4.0W.Br.
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:43 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Wait, what? lol.
Sorry, I always get confused with Burst whenever it comes to thier codenames.

He means Air Knight K4 0 Wall Bearing
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:43 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Wait, what? lol.
Sorry, I always get confused with Burst whenever it comes to thier codenames.

He means Air Knight K4 0 Wall Bearing
Or Blast jinnius.
Double oof. I don't have Air Knight or it's Turbo release either.

Probably a Perfect Phoenix 0 - Wall Bearing could do? (Aside from 0 - Star Atomic)
Try Dread hades 10Wall Bearing. I believe that this has some of the most OWD in the meta. Dread may have some big contact points, which lower burst resistance, but it has the highest stamina in the game. If this bursts too often, go with Turbo Spryzen 10Wall Bearing. This way you can choose the spin direction and make sure it is opposite spin.
(Apr. 27, 2020  12:21 AM)Orbit Wrote: Try Dread hades 10Wall Bearing. I believe that this has some of the most OWD in the meta. Dread may have some big contact points, which lower burst resistance, but it has the highest stamina in the game. If this bursts too often, go with Turbo Spryzen 10Wall Bearing. This way you can choose the spin direction and make sure it is opposite spin.
That's a big lie, ngl. H3 has decent stamina, not even top 5 though. dC3 has the highest stamina in the game.

(Apr. 26, 2020  11:27 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Double oof. I don't have Air Knight or it's Turbo release either.

Probably a Perfect Phoenix 0 - Wall Bearing could do?  (Aside from 0 - Star Atomic)
Eh, phoenix is much more of a defense type than stamina, even for opp spin. It is good in opposite spin, but not that good, and imperfect phoenix is usually better than perfect phoenix. gK4, G3, and T3 are all really good for opposite spin.
Really? I thought that the metal blades on the outside would create a flywheel effect and result in more stamina. Maybe the contact points make it loose way too much stamina when hit. That’s probably it. However, could you try to spin test it and then time it, and then spin test the same combo (10 Wall Bearing) and the same laugh strength but with Deep Caynox?