"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 19, 2020  1:00 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:57 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: That is very true, and the fact my dragon has a broken tooth doesn't help either. But even with it being a little weaker, I just can't help but use it due to my past involving dragons so much lol.

Okay this is getting off topic.

No, it’s not. They’re discussing a part for a combo.
I need to beat Lord Spriggan Sting Atomic in both left and right spin, any suggestions??? You can use every burst part. The key is, you gotta use an attack type.
(Apr. 19, 2020  1:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: I need to beat Lord Spriggan Sting Atomic in both left and right spin, any suggestions??? You can use every burst part. The key is, you gotta use an attack type.

Judgement/Zwei Sting Destroy’
(Apr. 19, 2020  1:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: I need to beat Lord Spriggan Sting Atomic in both left and right spin, any suggestions??? You can use every burst part. The key is, you gotta use an attack type.

Lord spriggan blitz xtreme’. Or dragoon storm 12 wall quest. (This is even better)

Lord Spriggan 00B Ds’ in opposite spin. Could pass as an attack type or an equalizer, although not sure about how good it will be...
So I took a LONG break and I still don’t quite understand the META after GT. Is there any combos as of now that are on par/better than gt that is part of the new system?
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:57 AM)Lemonz Wrote: So I took a LONG break and I still don’t quite understand the META after GT. Is there any combos as of now that are on par/better than gt that is part of the new system?
do mean the new sparking system
(Apr. 19, 2020  9:12 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:57 AM)Lemonz Wrote: So I took a LONG break and I still don’t quite understand the META after GT. Is there any combos as of now that are on par/better than gt that is part of the new system?
do mean the new sparking system

Yes. I lost track of the meta right before Sparking came out
(Apr. 19, 2020  9:51 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  9:12 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: do mean the new sparking system

Yes. I lost track of the meta right before Sparking came out
Currently in the meta not much has changed so far the top tier combos are still lord spriggan 00wall xtend+ / bearing etc
The meta shall probably only change with the new release of brave valkyrie.
Being a primary collector for Hasbro Burst Beys, I'm the sort of blader that sometimes creates combos but not on a regular basis. 

Inspired from SatombCrafter's Arc Balkesh 0 - Bump Bearing, I decided to build Revive / Perfect Phoenix 0 - Star Bearing. 

Even with the armour off gimmick, it tends to hold up superb stamina and shock resistance from bursting. Be warned though, my Hasbro Bearing driver can sometimes wobble the bey. (That's another hazard effect to disrupt the bey's mobility.) 

I have tested it out with many other Beys (Pre Layers, Dual Layers, Switchstrikes, Turbos, Hypersphere) and it really does the marvelous trick!

Also, I have discovered that Caynox C3 (insert disc and frame here) Bearing has the ability to spin steal to the LEFT!

Try it out for yourselves!

(Plus, gonna make a video on that soon.) Wink
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:50 AM)Falco276 Wrote: Being a primary collector for Hasbro Burst Beys, I'm the sort of blader that sometimes creates combos but not on a regular basis. 

Inspired from SatombCrafter's Arc Balkesh 0 - Bump Bearing, I decided to build Revive / Perfect Phoenix 0 - Star Bearing. 

Even with the armour off gimmick, it tends to hold up superb stamina and shock resistance from bursting. Be warned though, my Hasbro Bearing driver can sometimes wobble the bey. (That's another hazard effect to disrupt the bey's mobility.) 

I have tested it out with many other Beys (Pre Layers, Dual Layers, Switchstrikes, Turbos, Hypersphere) and it really does the marvelous trick!

Also, I have discovered that Caynox C3 (insert disc and frame here) Bearing has the ability to spin steal to the LEFT!

Try it out for yourselves!

(Plus, gonna make a video on that soon.) Wink
this should be in the build me a combo thread
(Mar. 24, 2020  11:27 AM)g2_n I meant ratchet lol Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:45 AM)SenBlader Wrote: Sorry to barge in but if I put the ratchet disk on  stock geist Fafnir would it have better or worse life after death
Rise is a driver man.
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:14 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  9:51 AM)Lemonz Wrote: Yes. I lost track of the meta right before Sparking came out
Currently in the meta not much has changed so far the top tier combos are still lord spriggan 00wall xtend+ / bearing etc
pP Wh Xt+ seems to also be doing well.

try Flare Valkyrie Vanguard Accel' Go
(Apr. 20, 2020  5:31 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  11:14 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: Currently in the meta not much has changed so far the top tier combos are still lord spriggan 00wall xtend+ / bearing etc
pP Wh Xt+ seems to also be doing well.

It does have more risks tho:

1. If the Armor flies off early, it loses more stamina quickly and Wheel makes it scrape more than Outer had.

2. If the Armor is tight on the Core, it will have less Burst resistance due to having a heavier Disk, especially when being attacked by consistent Attack types

3. If the Armor does fly off mid-battle and stayed on the stadium, due to Wheel having more scrape-risk, it will have more chances of grinding against the said Armor as well as being attacked by opposing Bey, which can easily result in draining own stamina

Nevertheless, it still has great use and is subjectively winning consistently against pP.Xt+ on Outer
(Apr. 20, 2020  5:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

try Flare Valkyrie Vanguard Accel' Go
It got wrecked.
Hi. Can anyone think of a good combo for major defence, medium stamina and attack? Here are my parts:
Layers:
Archer Hercules (Hasbro)
Dead Pheonix (TT)
Lost Luinor (TT Lost a dragon. It became unscrewed.)
Hell Salamander (TT But can't change modes. Stuck in Defence mode.)
Revive Pheonix (Fake TT)
Killer Deathscyther (Fake TT And has lost a godchip)
Turbo Spryzen (Fake TT. Very light)
Turbo Achilles (Fake TT)
Zewi Longinus (TT)

Discs:
0, 11, 10 (Fake), 7, 5, 12, 00, Dr, 9

Tips:
Yard (Hasbro), Atomic (TT), Yard (Fake TT Tip can't roll), Operate (TT), Spiral (X2)

Also, can someone tell me a good cheap bey to buy? My friend's birthday is coming up and with self-isolation, things are pretty hard.

Thanks!
Every bey can steal spin from the left. Your combo isnt bad, but it's mostly the disk and driver carrying it. Try out B3.00W.Br and call me back.
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  5:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: try Flare Valkyrie Vanguard Accel' Go
It got wrecked.

what, Lord Spriggan or FV
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:10 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: Hi. Can anyone think of a good combo for major defence, medium stamina and attack? Here are my parts:
Layers:
Archer Hercules (Hasbro)
Dead Pheonix (TT)
Lost Luinor (TT Lost a dragon. It became unscrewed.)
Hell Salamander (TT But can't change modes. Stuck in Defence mode.)
Revive Pheonix (Fake TT)
Killer Deathscyther (Fake TT And has lost a godchip)
Turbo Spryzen (Fake TT. Very light)
Turbo Achilles (Fake TT)
Zewi Longinus (TT)

Discs:
0, 11, 10 (Fake), 7, 5, 12, 00, Dr, 9

Tips:
Yard (Hasbro), Atomic (TT), Yard (Fake TT Tip can't roll), Operate (TT), Spiral (X2)

Also, can someone tell me a good cheap bey to buy? My friend's birthday is coming up and with self-isolation, things are pretty hard.

Thanks!

First off, don’t buy fakes. Second, Hell Salamander 00 Atomic would probably be your best choice. If you want good beys, you’re probably gonna have to pay $20 total with shipping. That’s just how it is. I’d say Judgement Joker (the real one not fake) is a good buy and cheapest you can get alone for a couple competitive parts.
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: It got wrecked.

what, Lord Spriggan or FV
FV.
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: what, Lord Spriggan or FV
FV.
thats a shame, i saw a video of it bursting Lord Spriggan so i thought this would be the combo to do it
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  6:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: FV.
thats a shame, i saw a video of it bursting Lord Spriggan so i thought this would be the combo to do it
Where did you see that?
 hazard kerbius edge 0 flow 

just try it

trust me pls