"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 10, 2020  8:30 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Help me make competitive combo pls TT normal stadium
Parts that I own is:
Layer:czAchilles,Ace,Venom,Erase,Judgement,Wizard,Imperial,Master,Prime Apocalypse,BigBang Genesis,Union
Gt ChipGriniabolos I,Diabolos II,Dragon I,Dragon II,Fafnir,Joker, Achilles
Gt Weight:Zan,Ten,Sen,Retsu
Disk:2,0,11,13,00,Ratchet,Vanguard,Convert
FrameGrinagger,Glaive,Turn
DriverGrinimension,Trick,Rise,Zephyr',Ignition',Generate,Ultimate Reboot',Yard Metal,Bullet,Xtend+

My team member has had great success with Cz Achilles 00 glaive xtend+. Every tournament he makes it to top 3 or top 4
I want to make a bey thats good at spin stealing . I dont have many parts but im currently using Lord Spriggan, 0, Atomic . Is this an ok combo?
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:06 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: drain fafnir 8m variable

drain isnt the greates disk because of all the new releases but it could work but you run the risk of bursting or getting hit out because of its weight. If your making a spin steal combo then I would use a diffrent driver,maybe bearing or atomic
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:03 PM)Ares77 Wrote: I want to make a bey  thats good at spin stealing .  I dont have many parts but im currently using  Lord Spriggan, 0, Atomic . Is this an ok combo?
Lord spriggan 0cross xtend+ is a good combo. The combo you have now is great at same spin though.
Can someone make 3 good competative Combos from these following Parts?

All parts are Hasbro

Thanks!
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:00 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Can someone make 3 good competative Combos from these following Parts?

All parts are Hasbro

Thanks!

Turbo Spryzen 0 bump destroy
Garuda G3 00 cross atomic

Balkesh B3 0 wall bearing
Is Lord Spriggan 00 Cross Atomic better or worse than Lord Spriggan sting atomic? (For LAD)
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:28 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Is Lord Spriggan 00 Cross Atomic better or worse than Lord Spriggan sting atomic? (For LAD)

Better
(Apr. 12, 2020  2:00 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Can someone make 3 good competative Combos from these following Parts?

All parts are Hasbro

Thanks!
Luinor L3 Bump Octa is good. Turbo Spryzen 00T Jagged-H is also good if you do an extremely light launch.

All parts are Hasbro

Thanks!
Luinor L3 Bump Octa is good. Turbo Spryzen 00C Jagged-H is also good if you do an extremely light launch.
lilphilyb If you don't want to take the cliche approach of Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing, you can try Turbo Spryzen S4 00 Wall Dimension-S in Left Spin and Battle Ring Mode, Garuda G3 0 Bump Atomic, and either Luinor L3 Cross Destroy or Hades H3 10 Cross Destroy.
I made a combo I call the Buster Smash combo (accidentally put this in the wrong thread recently).

Buster Xcalibur 1’Hit Operate’ (Attack Mode)

Put the bey together to where the swords meet at halfway as well as at half way the Operate tip is on the opposite side of the Bey than the swords(s).
(Apr. 14, 2020  9:55 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I made a combo I call the Buster Smash combo (accidentally put this in the wrong thread recently).

Put the bey together to where the swords meet at halfway as well as at half way the Operate tip is on the opposite side of the Bey than the swords(s).

In this case, I think you’re actually supposed to make a Burst customizations thread for a combo like this since you’re not asking for a combo or replying to someone else’s. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I am correct about this.
(Apr. 14, 2020  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2020  9:55 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I made a combo I call the Buster Smash combo (accidentally put this in the wrong thread recently).

In this case, I think you’re actually supposed to make a Burst customizations thread for a combo like this since you’re not asking for a combo or replying to someone else’s. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I am correct about this.

Yes Builder ROB you are correct
(Apr. 14, 2020  10:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Usually people don't do this, so it's hard to say. Maybe Beyblade Random Thoughts is the right place? The only reason people list combos here is for advice rather than make a combo, but I don't think a thread about one combo is appropriate either.
im working on a spin steal combo but im not sure witch disk to use. The two I have it narrowed down to is 00 and 0. The rest of the combo is LS and Xtend +
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:07 AM)Ares77 Wrote: im working on a spin steal combo but im not sure witch disk to  use. The two I have it narrowed down to  is 00 and 0. The rest of the combo is LS and Xtend +

0 “clicks” tighter. While 00 has better OWD. So I guess 00? Also, you should add a frame like cross/glaive/star. (Frames are in order of best to worst).
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:10 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:07 AM)Ares77 Wrote: im working on a spin steal combo but im not sure witch disk to  use. The two I have it narrowed down to  is 00 and 0. The rest of the combo is LS and Xtend +

0 “clicks” tighter. While 00 has better OWD. So I guess 00? Also, you should add a frame like cross/glaive/star. (Frames are in order of best to worst).

0 is better here, just because of the burst resistance. It’s not much worse in OWD Vs 00, so it’s worth the trade off.
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:10 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

wouldnt proof be better?
[Image: image0.jpg]

these are my current parts, what combos would be good for competitive play?
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:19 AM)shirobani10 Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]

these are my current parts, what combos would be good for competitive play?

Hell Salamander 0W Br

Wizard Fafnir 00E Yr Sen (light launch this one)
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:15 AM)Ares77 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:10 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: 0 “clicks” tighter. While 00 has better OWD. So I guess 00? Also, you should add a frame like cross/glaive/star. (Frames are in order of best to worst).

wouldnt proof be better?

No. Although proof has a mostly smooth perimeter, it has 4 tabs sticking out. Those 4 tabs basically Kill its LAD. Also, it has a lower contact point, which makes scraping a bit easier.
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:32 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  1:15 AM)Ares77 Wrote: wouldnt proof be better?

No. Although proof has a mostly smooth perimeter, it has 4 tabs sticking out. Those 4 tabs basically Killy its LAD. Also, it has a lower contact point, which makes scraping a bit easier.

ok thanks man I cant wait to try this thank you
I have spriggan requiem 0 no zeta broke flugal heat salamander an all of its parts ultimate reboot
not to be rude, but this goes in the build me a combo thread. Saving you before the moderators destroy you.