"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
All Hasbro

Layer: valtryek, valtryek v2, roktavor, roktavor r2, kerbeus k2, nepstrius, wyvron w2
Disc: heavy, gravity, limited, vertical, wing, armed
Driver: accel, revolve, zephyr, press, survive, variable, massive

Thanks! Grin
(Sep. 27, 2017  3:30 PM)PachinkoMaster Wrote: All Hasbro

Layer: valtryek, valtryek v2, roktavor, roktavor r2, kerbeus k2, nepstrius, wyvron w2
Disc: heavy, gravity, limited, vertical, wing, armed
Driver: accel, revolve, zephyr, press, survive, variable, massive

Thanks! Grin

Roktavor Heavy V/A/Z/S
K2 G/A S
Whats a good combo with beat lynx and galaxy pegasis (I don't think galaxy has original parts, might be 85XF)
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:59 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Whats a good combo with beat lynx and galaxy pegasis (I don't think galaxy has original parts, might be 85XF)

If you have original parts, then Beat Lynx W105R2F is your best bet. But if not I think you need more beys to customize
They both broke yesterday Unhappy
Alter Kronos/Kreis Satan/Killer DeathScyther/God Valkyrie/Legend Spriggan/Galaxy Zeus/Guardian Kerbeus/Mad Minoboros/Obelisk Odin/Drain fafnir
2/2/6/6/7/4/8/Heavy/Quarter/Triple
Meteor/Meteor/Vortex/Vortex/Glaive
Hunter/Trans/Loop/Merge/Xtreme/Reboot/Revolve/Quake/Planet/Nothing
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:06 PM)rongora Wrote: Alter Kronos/Kreis Satan/Killer DeathScyther/God Valkyrie/Legend Spriggan/Galaxy Zeus/Guardian Kerbeus/Mad Minoboros/Obelisk Odin/Drain fafnir

lS7MX
dF2CPl
gKHR
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:06 PM)rongora Wrote: Alter Kronos/Kreis Satan/Killer DeathScyther/God Valkyrie/Legend Spriggan/Galaxy Zeus/Guardian Kerbeus/Mad Minoboros/Obelisk Odin/Drain fafnir

lS7MX
dF2CPl
gKHR

Wouldn't dF.4G.Pl better or am I missing something?
(Sep. 30, 2017  3:47 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: lS7MX
dF2CPl
gKHR

Wouldn't dF.4G.Pl better or am I missing something?

sorry i missed 2 lol
i would like to know what a good combo for god valkyrie is, please tell me if you know
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:11 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: i would like to know what a good combo for god valkyrie is, please tell me if you know

gV_X is probably best but gV_Ir with strike god chip may be very good as well
oh ok thanks

one more question what does x, lr and a strike god chip look like? and what beyblades can you find them on?
i said I had the synchrome set version the one which is where salamander is yellow and orange and ifrit is blue and red so I can’t do the second attack combo also have you taken th crystal up/chrome up modes into consideration?
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:00 PM)Gayblade Wrote: i said I had the synchrome set version the one which is where salamander is yellow and orange and ifrit is blue and red so I can’t do the second attack combo also have you taken th crystal up/chrome up modes into consideration?
Ifrit salamander means Ifrit on the bottom Salamander on the top. Also I am not sure but W105 may be able to replace W145.
Okay I have more bets do a combo with I have I have the Facebook for the a clear face bolt for a Pegasus the metal wheel and energy ring for l drago rush, some cleanish soundtrack, Pegasus rubber tip that looks like a right version of metro l dragos hades kerbecs BD145DS, galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, spiral fox TR145W²D, cyclone herculeo 105f, evil befall UW145EWD, then I have the samurai ifrit and ninja salamander sychrome set versions which are the ones that are red/blue and orange/yellow, meteo l drago that red version, l drago destructor that doesn’t have final survive but meteor spin track and tip and finally I have jade Jupiter 130b that is a red recollection What is the best combo I can get out of these, what is Themistocles visually appealing combo and what is the combo that is good and looks good

(Oct. 10, 2017  9:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:00 PM)Gayblade Wrote: i said I had the synchrome set version the one which is where salamander is yellow and orange and ifrit is blue and red so I can’t do the second attack combo also have you taken th crystal up/chrome up modes into consideration?
Ifrit salamander means Ifrit on the bottom Salamander on the top. Also I am not sure but W105 may be able to replace W145.

Okay good to know also I have an small unrelated question what is with the facebolts under each person’s account icon? Is that like the beys that person owns and if it is how do I do it?
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:44 PM)Gayblade Wrote: Okay good to know also I have an small unrelated question what is with the facebolts under each person’s account icon? Is that like the beys that person owns and if it is how do I do it?

Here should tell you https://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
What combo could I do with jade Jupiter, phantom Orion and a fidget spinner?
Here are just some blueprints:
Attack: Legend Spriggan. 7S. Sp(Completed), Sieg Xcalibur. 1C. V(Completed), Nightmare Longinus. C. Ds(Waiting for nL)
Defense: Tornado Wyvern. 2C. At(Completed), Shadow Orichalcum. 7M. β(Completed), Arc Bahamut. 5V. At(Waiting for aB)
Stamina: Maximum Garuda. 4S. Br(Waiting for Br), Drain Fafnir. 8F. Br(Waiting for Br)
Balance: Galaxy Zeus. 8M. Nt(Completed), Twin Nemesis. 6G. R(Completed)
I need a combo for Drain Fafnir, as I intend on implementing a bit of spin steal in a viable stamina custom. The last one I tried was Drain Fafnir 8V.R., but I need something with a bit more stamina and LAD. Any suggestions?
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:12 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I need a combo for Drain Fafnir, as I intend on implementing a bit of spin steal in a viable stamina custom. The last one I tried was Drain Fafnir 8V.R., but I need something with a bit more stamina and LAD. Any suggestions?

You're gonna need a rounder Frame like Cross or Glaive. If you don't have Atomic, try Orbit
Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Atomic is your best bet
Hasbro:
Layers:
valtryek
spryzen
roktavor
kerbeus
doomscizor
wyvron
odax
horusood
unicrest
xcalius
evipero
nepstrius
Valtryek V2
Spryzen S2
Roktavor R2
Kerbeus K2
Wyvron W2
Odax O2
Horusood H2
Yegdrion Y2
Nepstrius N2
Unicrest U2
Betromoth B2
Disks:
Wing
Spread
Central
Heavy
Oval
Armed
Force
Ring
Boost
Knuckle
Gravity
Limited
Vertical
Upper
Triple
Down
Tips:
Accel
Fusion
Survive
Defense
Massive
Claw
Blow
Edge
Claw
Xtreme
Needle
Zephyr
Variable (slightly worn, not awakened yet)
Unite
Press
Revolve
Jaggy
Hold
Takara-Tomy Parts
Layers
Drain Fafnir
Alter Chronos
Legend Spriggan
Exceed Evil-eye
Disks
Frames
Glaive
Meteo
Drivers
Weight
Trans
Merge
Nothing

I want to make a zombie custom. I tried Drain Fafnir Heavy Weight, but it only has spin equalization and high precession time, no spin steal or LAD.
Spin equalization is spin stealing

Try Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Weight
I should have thought about Glaive before, to be honest. Atomic is a bit out of my price range right now, so I guess I can try Orbit. As for 7, I don't have my Legend Spriggan yet, so can you suggest another disc that can equip a frame? I have 2, 4, 6 and 8.
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Spin equalization is spin stealing

Try Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Weight

Oh, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the combo.