"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I think that would go in purchase consultation Smile and about scythe it's only good for one combo MF-H Scyhte__85RS... and Genbullx2 is pretty good for stamina Smile
But Genbull^2 is also really hard to get... two confirmed Genbulls can cost upwards of $50. Might as well get a UDX set for Duo and a Defense/Stamina Zero-G UDX set for that price XD
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:30 PM)Cake Wrote: But Genbull^2 is also really hard to get... two confirmed Genbulls can cost upwards of $50. Might as well get a UDX set for Duo and a Defense/Stamina Zero-G UDX set for that price XD

he can get two hasbro bandid genbulls
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:30 PM)Cake Wrote: But Genbull^2 is also really hard to get... two confirmed Genbulls can cost upwards of $50. Might as well get a UDX set for Duo and a Defense/Stamina Zero-G UDX set for that price XD

They're not out yet.
Quote:here r my beys: lightning ldrago, thermal pisces, poison scorpio, dark lidra, ray striker, flame byxis, poison zurafa rock zurafa, bakushin susanow, twisted tempo,gravity destroyer, gravity destroyer attack version, mini gravity destroyer, meteo ldrago rush ver., meteo ldrago ausault ver., variares 145wb, phantom orion bGrin , ldrago destructer lw105lf, ldrago destroy fConfused, omega dragonis limited edition, duo ice-titan, fang leone, doom fire drago , guardian ldrago, ninja salamander, guardian leviathen, dark knight dragoon
Can you write your beys better? Its hard to read- What's a Phantom Orion bGrin, or an fconfused?

Also, keychain/mini and Beywheelz shouldn't be listed.
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

They're not out yet.
Quote:here r my beys: lightning ldrago, thermal pisces, poison scorpio, dark lidra, ray striker, flame byxis, poison zurafa rock zurafa, bakushin susanow, twisted tempo,gravity destroyer, gravity destroyer attack version, mini gravity destroyer, meteo ldrago rush ver., meteo ldrago ausault ver., variares 145wb, phantom orion bGrin , ldrago destructer lw105lf, ldrago destroy fConfused, omega dragonis limited edition, duo ice-titan, fang leone, doom fire drago , guardian ldrago, ninja salamander, guardian leviathen, dark knight dragoon
Can you write your beys better? Its hard to read- What's a Phantom Orion bGrin, or an fconfused?

he should not waste his money like most people buying two confirmed beyblades for $50 while being able to wait couple months for the hasbro ones for $30 dollars less

p.s. you said that u couldn't tell what phantom orion b: d was theres only one phantom orion
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:51 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:42 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:35 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: he can get two hasbro bandid genbulls

They're not out yet.

he should not waste his money like most people buying two confirmed beyblades for $50 while being able to wait couple months for the hasbro ones for $30 dollars less

p.s. you said that u couldn't tell what phantom orion b: d was theres only one phantom orion

Phantom Orion BGrin, Phantom Orion 145 ES...

Your parts will be slightly outclassed.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/T125 XF/F/WF
Stamina: Phantom Orion/Leone AD145 WD
Defense: Basalt ____ AD145 (?) WB(?)
Balance: Not sure
no there's the skelaton version the Takra tomy version the hasbro metal fury version the hyperblades version and the sono-kong version... anyway look at my sig try to list your beys like I did Smile
i didn't post here for combos i posted here to help the other guy not waste $50
no I mean in your sig try to make it more like my sig where it's arranged... anyway what are my good Anti-Spin steal combo's?
any other beyblade with left spin
ummm I'm asking for answers for an expireinced member and no offence but you signed up yesterday...
i been into beyblade longer than you and its common sense that a left spin beyblade cant spin steal from another left spin beyblade
uhhhhhh it's common sense that Death is perfect for Anti-spin steal and I was asking for some combo's with it
Dragon King- He asked for Anti-Spin Steal, which are wheels like Death, Duo, and in some cases: Phantom. Anti-Spin Steal combos are right spin, not left...

Lazer- Death Cyngus CH120 WD is pretty good anti Dragoon BGrin, Duo BGrin/ AD145 WD is pretty good, as well.
ok thanks for the combo's Leone19 I'm so glad I got Death Queatzalcoatl instead of Vari-Ares...
Anything with xf and gf are immune to most spinsteals look it up on beywiki
uhh I have no idea what you are talking about I have atleast some expirence I've read most of beywiki's articles and I suggest you do to before you end up with a warning (I came close to that but my warning llevel's still 0 Smile)
look up omega dragonis then to the xf article
(Sep. 24, 2013  9:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Anything with xf and gf are immune to most spinsteals look it up on beywiki

The combinations I listed are useful against Spin Stealers...

I don't see how anything with XF is immune to most Spin Stealers...

Flame Aquario E230 XF is not going to beat Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD

Here's the XF piece on Omega Dragonis's Article on Beywiki:
It says it would do better than MF in more unconventional Spin-Equalizing... It never says it beats almost any Spin Stealer/Equalizer.
Guys, take this to PM, its spamming up this thread Tongue_out
they edited since i last look on it
(Sep. 24, 2013  10:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: they edited since i last look on it

Dude, stop spamming Tongue_out

If you were wrong, just admit it, and move on. Its not a big deal. Tongue_out Arguing doesn't solve anything. Tongue_out

Also, that page looks like it hasn't been changed since August...

I'm not trying to sound rude, and this is my last post contributing to the spam.
u do realize that that was just last month???
aye yie yie just drop it DRAGON KING before you get a warning Serious
This will be my first post! Alright here goes: I want t know any good combos with my beys.
I have: Duo Uranus 230WD (Takara)
L-Drago Destroy LW105LF (Hasbro)
L-Drago Guardian S130MB(Takara)
Divine Crown TR145D (Takara)
Big Bang Pegasis F : D (Takara)
Wing Pegasis 90WF (Takara)
Hell Beelzebub 125XF (Takara)
Diablo Nemesis X : D (Takara)
L-Drago 100F (Takara)

Okay now you can use:

Attack: Gravity Destroyer d125 R2F Flash would still be better IMO

Defense: Duo/Diablo _______ gb145 cs BD145 woukd be helpful

Stamina: duo pegasus 3 230 d

Balance: Diablo striker gb145(bd145 would be better for anti attack) r2f/ Duo_____ 230 MB