"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
For now Kraken Leviathan B:D/W145WD. Get a Dragooon and make it Leviathan/Kraken Dragooon B:D/W145WD.
okay Smile you do know my Phantom is TT same with my Death my other 4d's are hyperblades except for Duo Wing and LDG those are from my Ultimate dx set Smile also Diablo and my other Kreis Cygnus (ones hyperblades the others TT)
Seriously? Kraken Leviathin is nowhere near on par with duo or phantom in stamina. Duo/phantom 230 d/b:d/w145 wd would work better. I'd use the other combos Shining God MS mentioned, along with Duo/Death _____ bd145 rdf for balance. Also Duo _____ 230 MB for wobbler/balance. Diablo _____ bd145 lrf for anti attack.
thanks kyler hopefully I can place first in tournament with these com...(now don't get carried away Lazer my dear Tired)
(Sep. 06, 2013  10:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Seeing how you should only be using B : D in a BB-10 when facing opposite spin direction anyway and the major focus of it is Phantom, I think that giving the more cost-effective option is the best way to go in this situation...

EDIT: Actually, can you give a source for this claim? I've yet to hear any concrete proof of this statement...

I only have access to TT products..
what tips outclass pd in defense and stamina?
for stamina BGrin EWD WD BWD for defence every defence rubber tip there is out there btw that belong in ask a question get an answer #2 Smile
Eh, not much is known about PD, because not many people has it. It kind of depends on your combo really. But I'd say WD/BWD/EWD?
Does someone knows of a combo that uses Wyvang and metal flat?
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:29 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Does someone knows of a combo that uses Wyvang and metal flat?

You could try Wyvang Girago SA165 MF.
Its pretty decent.
Thanks for the help guys -__-
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:44 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Thanks for the help guys -__-

So not normal combos (but still decent)...
(Idk if this classifies as what you want, it doesn't make much sense)
Attack: Fang___ GB145 R2F

Stamina: (TT) Phantom Cancer 160 D

Defense: Salamander Salamander GB145 CS

Balance: Diablo ____ E230 (?) R2F
Yes for the most part that's kind of what I want but I's still like to use competitive parts lol. Like wyvang girago sa165 MF or sythe Uranus 90 rs. Reviser Dragoon sa165 tb. Sorry.
hmm let me see
Anti Attack: MF-H Diablo/Basalt Kerbecs/UnicornoII BD145/GB145/rf/r2f/lrf/ Girago Girago BD145/GB145lrf/rf/r2f
Sway Attack: MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon/Wyvang SA165gf
Attack: MF-H Flash__GB145/W145MF/R2F/RF/LRF
Defence: MSF-H Kllerken/Reviser Reviser BD145/E230rdf/cs/rb/rsf/rs
Stamina/spin-steal:Revsier Dragooon B:D/W145wd/ewd Meteo-Ldrago TR145/CH120wd/ewd
Balance MF-H Duo Cygnus 230mb/Reviser Kraken A230mb
I don't have flash, but that's the opposite of what I was looking for. Lol.
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:52 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yes for the most part that's kind of what I want but I's still like to use competitive parts lol. Like wyvang girago sa165 MF or sythe Uranus 90 rs. Sorry.

Its fine, haha.
But if you already had those combos in mind, why did you ask? Were mine ok for what you were looking for...? I mean, they're decent (Fang, R2f, Phantom, Cancer, D, Diablo, Salamander, GB145, CS)
oh really
(Jan. 16, 1970  11:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: ETC.(other useless MW's besides flash)
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:58 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh really
(Jan. 16, 1970  11:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: ETC.(other useless MW's besides flash)

Yeah, he said to list something besides flash , and you listed it...
BESIDES, well I was just thinking if anyone else had any weird combos they'd share that seem to work well.
Bahamdia begirados ch120r2f
Saramanda Saramanda e230bsf
l-drago destroy/guardians lw160cf
blitz quetzalcoatl s130 r2f
Jade cancer th170rb
Wyvang Wyvang m145rf

I don't know if you can make that but I'm on my cellphone and can't read and write well
he listed his parts on the last page...
(Sep. 07, 2013  5:59 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: BESIDES, well I was just thinking if anyone else had any weird combos they'd share that seem to work well.

Wyvang Dragooon A230CF.
Whats a230 used for?
It has smash. MF-H Duo A230MB might be good.
That is not true. It can have Force Smash abilities, and Duo A230MB would not work, Gryph Gryph A230___ would because of Gryphs Spin Velocity.