"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 07, 2013  1:54 AM)Lazer Wrote: you forgot that Death outclasses it too

you are addicted to death aren't you but i thought death was a more attack orriented wheel.
is the defense any good on it if so i would try death____bd145rb though i can already tell it is outclassed Nm
jodela3593 Oh my gosh, if you only had an R2F... Unhappy

GOT ONE!!! YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE...

Well, not really, but you'll definitely be competitively viable. Smile You've got some good parts, but they don't really go together.

Balro Balro E230GCF is a great sway attacker in the zero-G stadium, though.
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:27 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: jodela3593 Oh my gosh, if you only had an R2F... Unhappy

GOT ONE!!! YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE...

Well, not really, but you'll definitely be competitively viable. Smile You've got some good parts, but they don't really go together.

Balro Balro E230GCF is a great sway attacker in the zero-G stadium, though.

Hey thanks! I just got my the BBG-24 and BBG-25 attack/balance/defense/stamina dx sets today! So I was really excited to see what I could do. I'm pretty new to this new generation of beyblade, but isn't R2F an attack type tip? How does Revizer Revizer E230 perform with R2F?
e230 is to high if you are looking for anti attack try bd145 s130( it is ok, nothing to great at high tier) or maybe r145(but it has recoil)
the combo you stated is supposed to mix defense with attack, the point is that newtons 3rd law makes the lighter faster attack type take on much more damage per hit because of the transfer of energy. plust if you are lucky the more aggresive movement may land you a ko, if you are lucky of course.
anti-attack types have found a place in the meta- game and are pretty good if used at the right time properly

wait is e 230 the one like bd 145, in that case it should be fine
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:42 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Hey thanks! I just got my the BBG-24 and BBG-25 attack/balance/defense/stamina dx sets today! So I was really excited to see what I could do. I'm pretty new to this new generation of beyblade, but isn't R2F an attack type tip? How does Revizer Revizer E230 perform with R2F?

Yep! Smile Wyvang and Balro coincidentally happen to be the 2 best attack wheels available, so if you could snatch an R2F you could build Goriem Wyvang AD145R2F, or Balro Balro T125R2F... those are both phenomenal attackers.

What Ifrit means is that Reviser Reviser E230R2F is an anti-attack-ish type beyblade. However, E230 doesn't go too great on an anti-attacker, just because of its low stamina. Tracks like BD145 and TR 145 work better for those types of cmbos. Here's an outline of what an anti-attacker is Smile If you could get a BD145 too, Reviser Girago BD145R2F is a pretty awesome anti-attacker.
What can I use out of my beys (listed on page 1290) to make a good defensive stamina bey
(Aug. 07, 2013  3:23 AM)Davidsizemore Wrote: What can I use out of my beys (listed on page 1290) to make a good defensive stamina bey

With what you have, like Kai Hiwatari said, Hades Kerbecs BD145WD is probably your best Defensive/Stamina type.
We've gave you some, try Gravity ____ TR145R2F.
Edit: oops, that's attack.
hi guys

i have a few beys

fang leone 130w2d
proto nemesis 195rd
diablo nemesis xd
l drago guardian d125b
vulcan horuseus 145d
dark bull h145b
storm pegasus 145r2f
flame sagittario 125sf
i have a cyber fusion ring, a galaxy ring, a poison ring, a rock ring, a eternal sharp, a ball tip and a 85 spin track

i'd like to make some attack, defence and stamina combos and some good all around beys too,

hi guys

i have a few beys

fang leone 130w2d
proto nemesis 195rd
diablo nemesis xd
l drago guardian d125b
vulcan horuseus 145d
dark bull h145b
storm pegasus 145r2f
flame sagittario 125sf
i have a cyber fusion ring, a galaxy ring, a poison ring, a rock ring, a eternal sharp, a ball tip and a 85 spin track

i'd like to make some attack, defence and stamina combos and some good all around beys too,
most of these beys are made of outclassed parts but you can do Diablo____8fr2f this isn't top tier but it should do you for attack, you may also be able to do something with Vulcan but this is also outclassed
you have literally no good defense wheels or tips except maybe diablo( but probably not since this wheel has lots of recoil)but you can try fang/diablo bull d125 b/rd(this better mean rubber defense)
you also don't have any really good stamina parts the best i can see is the extremly horrible flame_____145sd which is extremly outclassed
That proto nemesis is fake.
oh yeah the usable version is hasbro released with ad145 ?d right
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:06 AM)Ifrit Wrote: oh yeah the usable version is hasbro released with ad145 ?d right

Yeah it has that
well any way @padilist you need better parts as i have said your defense and stamina pieces are horrid but you do have diablo_____85r2f wich is pretty good plus you can exchange it with s130 d125 t125 or 90 so have fun
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:02 AM)AZL Wrote: That proto nemesis is fake.

...it is not fake, he just listed the wrong track

Ifrit Wrote:oh yeah the usable version is hasbro released with ad145 ?d right

Hasbro's Proto Nemesis was hollowed out as well, and is not competitive.

padillest Wrote:i'd like to make some attack, defence and stamina combos and some good all around beys too,

Your best bet is probably going to be Diablo Bull H145/D125 R2F.
However, I am guessing you are limited to a Hasbro Stadium, so R2F would not be a great option, therefore I recommend Diablo Bull D125 SF for Hasbro.

You are pretty much in possession of no Defensive parts and the only Stamina Metal Wheel you have is extremely outclassed.
Hey guys, I just created these combos with the parts that I have. Can I get your opinions!? Tell me honestly what you guys think after trying them out, I've never made combos before. Smile

Gryph Killerken SA165 SD

Orojya Orojya DF145 EDS

Balro Balro T125 WSF ( thanks to the help of @theblackdragon )

Goriem Wyvang AD145HF ( thanks to the help of @theblackdragon )

I have no R2F to replace Goriem Wyvang and Balro Balro. Unhappy
These are all my opinions, so don't take them literally since I haven't tested them out.

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:40 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Hey guys, I just created these combos with the parts that I have. Can I get your opinions!? Tell me honestly what you guys think after trying them out, I've never made combos before. Smile

Gryph Killerken SA165 SD

It would be an OK combination, but SD may topple and scrape if SA165 is in Attack Mode. If it's in the opposite, then it might crash easily and won't have much "LAD" towards the end.

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:40 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Orojya Orojya DF145 EDS

Based off my head, that wouldn't be good since it's quite tall, and Orojya Orojya isn't good at much that I'm aware of.

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:40 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Balro Balro T125 WSF ( thanks to the help of @theblackdragon )

Pretty good Attack Type, I am very fond of WSF paired up with Balro Balro.

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:40 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Goriem Wyvang AD145HF ( thanks to the help of @theblackdragon )

I have no R2F to replace Goriem Wyvang and Balro Balro. Unhappy

Wyvang with any offensive parts is good haha, but will definitely suffer from recoil due to its tip.

List your parts so we can help you create better combos.
(Aug. 07, 2013  8:39 AM)Cannon Wrote: These are all my opinions, so don't take them literally since I haven't tested them out.

[quote='jodela3593' pid='1142529' dateline='1375857627']
Hey guys, I just created these combos with the parts that I have. Can I get your opinions!? Tell me honestly what you guys think after trying them out, I've never made combos before. Smile

Gryph Killerken SA165 SD

It would be an OK combination, but SD may topple and scrape if SA165 is in Attack Mode. If it's in the opposite, then it might crash easily and won't have much "LAD" towards the end.

(Aug. 07, 2013  7:40 AM)jodela3593 Wrote: Orojya Orojya DF145 EDS

Based off my head, that wouldn't be good since it's quite tall, and Orojya Orojya isn't good at much that I'm aware of.

Thanks Cannon for your help! I have yet to try all of these in a Zero-G stadium, I'm stuck with Hasbro Shogun Steel Stadium.

Could you tell me what LAD is? My idea with forming Gryph Killerken SA165 SD was to build something that was really really balanced. I did some research on Beywiki and wikibeyblade that Gryph on the bottom could act as an even weight and increase the rpm on the top wheel. Doing more research, I found that Killerken is really balanced unlike most synchrome wheels. Then to weigh it down, I put an SA165 in defense mode and used an SD performance tip for more stability so that it would scrape less. I do have another idea though... If I were to get my hands on another AD145 and remove the EDS from Orojya Orojya, would the following work?

Gryph Killerken AD145 EDS or is it still too tall? Reasoning for AD145 is because of it's "outward weight distribution" (beywiki) and EDS because of it's really good stamina. My list of parts should be on the page before this ones. Thank you so much for all your help!

@theblackdragon: Again, thank you so much for helping me. This all has been really exciting.
I would stick with SA165.
And LAD, or "Life After Death," refers to a bey's ability to keep.spinning after it has fallen on its side. If you have a WD though, it would work better than SD when paired with SA165
i think the best kife after death combo of track and tip is 85wd and the best wheel is basalt
that is a terrible LAD combo (no offence) MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165ewd is a much better and top tier LAD combo correct me if i'm wrong
no reviser is round enough to roll and regain my only doubt would be the weight
the reason i put basalt in is because it replaces most of the old earth wheel combos
earth was an ok zombie wheel in its day

oh and sa will catch it too
i must just be old
Please stop referring to specific customs as "LAD Customs" that is not what they are classified as. MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165 EWD is a top tier Stamina custom with a high amount of LAD.
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:31 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Please stop referring to specific customs as "LAD Customs" that is not what they are classified as. MSF-H Revizer Dragoon SA165 EWD is a top tier Stamina custom with a high amount of LAD.

so lad is just like a secondary gauge of effectiveness if you know what i mean
instead of the lad combo
we say a combo with lad potential
right?