"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 12, 2012  6:33 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It's a pretty darn poor combo. :\
Do you only have Dark Wolf and Cyber Pegasus?
No i don't i have rock Leone Libra Virgo galaxy Pegasus storm Pegasus rock orso grand cetus rock scorpio lighting l drago two orginal leone.

Well, if that's the case, your best Attack combo would be Lightning L-Drago GB145RF/R2F, and your best Defense combo would be Earth Orso GB145RS (or you could use RF/R2F for Anti-Attack).
(Sep. 12, 2012  6:47 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Well, if that's the case, your best Attack combo would be Lightning L-Drago GB145RF/R2F, and your best Defense combo would be Earth Orso GB145RS (or you could use RF/R2F for Anti-Attack).
Aright ill try those out thank you.

Hello i got a question are these good combos? i use them at some tournamnets i won very tournamnet in my town. but i want to know if there are better combos than these ones... herer they are. MF Basalt Bull 230CS, MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, MF Flash Zurafa 100r2f, L drago Destroy BD145RDF, MF-H Phantom Orion85WD, MF Scythe Kronos 85RS, Blitz Unicorno 100RF ( my main beyblade ) soo is there any way to improve theses combos or are there any better combos i should use instead of theses?
I would put an AD145 on that Phantom if you have one. If you have CH120 I feel thats an improvement off 100 and do you have an S130 it works on low and tall beys mostly so its quite useful. To be more clear. What Stadium was in the tounrmanet? I'm guessing BB-10 considering your combos but...

Attack: Blitz Unicorno II CH120RF(Assault)/Flash Zurafa S130RF (Attack)
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145/85WD (Stamina)
Balance: L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF (Absorb)

I am also assuming all parts are Takara Tomy except for Basalt.
(Sep. 12, 2012  8:42 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I would put an AD145 on that Phantom if you have one. If you have CH120 I feel thats an improvement off 100 and do you have an S130 it works on low and tall beys mostly so its quite useful. To be more clear. What Stadium was in the tounrmanet? I'm guessing BB-10 considering your combos but...

Attack: Blitz Unicorno II CH120RF(Assault)/Flash Zurafa S130RF (Attack)
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145/85WD (Stamina)
Balance: L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF (Absorb)

I am also assuming all parts are Takara Tomy except for Basalt.
yeah it was a bb-1o and thanks for the tips

I am going to buy a flash sagitrio I need a flash combo
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:35 PM)matakj09 Wrote: I am going to buy a flash sagitrio I need a flash combo

MF/MF-H Flash(Attack) Escolpio(Scorpio)/Pisces/Orion S130/GB145/H145RF/R²F
I have
dragooon
Oroja x 3
Diablo nemesis x 2
Poison zuraffa
Duo uranus
L drago destructor
L drago guardian
Thief Phoenix x2
Orso something
Grand Cetus came with orso
Samurai ifraid
Earth eagle
Storm pegasis
Rock zuraffa
Ray striker
Metal face bolt x 5
Phantom Orion

I want a good attack a stamina and a defense combo, please do not reuse parts.
You have some decent parts Blaziken heres some combos.

Attack: Nothing Really you could Try Dragooon Orojoya S130CF but its not very proficent.

Defense: Orojoya Orojoya E230CS

Anti Attack: Diablo Striker/Nemesis R145RF

Stamina: Duo/Phantom _____ BGrin/145WD/230D

You could use Phantom or Duo for stamina but I find Duo just an ounce better but it has defense use.
Is LDD CH120XF the best combo for LDD ?
Nope. The defensive LDD/LDG spin-stealer, MF-H L Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF is far more useful.
@*Billy*- If you want to suggest 230, then you can ask him to make Duo/Phantom _____ 230D. Its not too good of course, but at least the best he can make...
Remember, Pirates Orojya comes with a 145D setup; so he has a D tip. Smile

Blaziken- Henceforth, it would be appreciated if you would list ALL your parts, instead of just the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel. It simplifies combo-building to an extent, and also accounts for less confusion. Smile

Ah, Fantomu! Its been quite some time!
Yeah I frogot Pirate Orojoya came with 145D I would have easily suggested 230 then but I knew 230WD would get critism.
Which has less stamina basalt or reviser reviser?
(Sep. 13, 2012  8:14 PM)Beymon Wrote: Which has less stamina basalt or reviser reviser?

revizer revizer
Does basalt have better stamina than reviser dragooon , too?
I would say Revizer Dragoon has better Stamina than Basalt because Dragooon can beat Phantom and Duo combos, while Basalt cannot.
can someone build me a combo. i want phantom as the fusion wheel and i am willing to buy any other parts i need to.

the best attempt was phantom orion gb145d. also i dont want to use bearng drive
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:22 PM)kraken627 Wrote: can someone build me a combo. i want phantom as the fusion wheel and i am willing to buy any other parts i need to.

B: D is extrenely top tier...

MF-H Phatom Hades W145WD

(Sep. 13, 2012  11:22 PM)kraken627 Wrote: can someone build me a combo. i want phantom as the fusion wheel and i am willing to buy any other parts i need to.

Stamina: Phantom Cancer/Cygnus/Auario/Bull 85/90/AD145/W145WD/TH170/230D
BalanceUnhappyStamina and Defence) Phantom Aquario BD145CS,(Attack and Stamina) Phantom Hades 90MF
could someone make me a bey with storm pegasus' tip
(Sep. 14, 2012  1:35 AM)darkshadow759 Wrote: could someone make me a bey with storm pegasus' tip

MF-H Flash(Attack) Escolpio S130RF
MF-H Variares R145RF
MF-H Blitz(Assault) Unicorno II CH120RF
Any Good Combos With the death wheel?
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:57 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Any Good Combos With the death wheel?

MF H Death Aquario BD145 CS
Death Cancer AD145/W145 WD