"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What . Stamina ver.? I'll just stick with MLD.
Yes, there is a Stamina Version of Perseus too.
But yes, MLD is a relatively "safer" choice for pure spin steal/equalization according to me. So, go for it!
I tested 2 identical combos, both Gravity Perseus 100EWD, except one with the Attack mold and one with the Stamina CW.

Both in Left spin, Counter mode, in a BB-10 using a Beylauncher L/R.

Stamina mold:
18 wins, all OS
Attack mold:
2 wins, OS.

Of course, beating itself does not mean that it is the better choice, though I believe the Stamina mold is better overall.

Your tests were really meaningless. The point of MF Gravity Perseus 85/90/100 EWD combo is to OS opposite spin. So if there in the same spin, it means nothing. Also for me, the Stamina version worked best for spin equalizing.

EDIT: Oh sorry, never read the last bit.
Thank you for the confirmation, BeyHyperKiller. Smile
rock bull 135 with metal face boit is a good combo and dark eagle
@BHK
It's fine, i just stuck that on after posting. Besides, I already did these tests before, when I was deciding which mold I wanted to trade away. I thought the results might be interesting.

EDIT: Commas. Ugh, grammar.

EDIT2: tobygames:
Please don't recommend random combos. Unless they're top-tier, in which case they would be on the tiers list anyway, it's really not good to throw a random combo out there. Besides, you didn't mention a tip, and that combo's bad anyhow.
Help me with a combo please

I have all the metal fusion beyblades, all the legend series beyblades and all the metal master beyblades except grand capricon and ultimate gravity destroyer stamina and gravity destroyer
Attack- Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defence- Twisted Aquario BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Attack: (MF) Lightning L-Drago 85/90/100/CH120/BD145RF/R²F/LRF
Stamina: Earth Bull/Aquario/Gasher 85/90/100/125/DF145WD/D/SD/EWD, Twisted Bull/Aquario/Gasher 85/90/100/125/DF145WD/D/SD/EWD, Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD/EWD
Defense: (MF) Earth Bull/Aquario/Gasher GB145RS/RSF/CS/MB, (MF) Twisted Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs GB145/BD145RSF/CS/MB

EDIT: Beaten by Janstarblast!
Hmm.. Well spin-stealing is my favourite type these days so.. I'll join in..
First, although MLD is good for spin stealing, it usually fails in the dying moments(from my tests at least.. to stamina tips like WD or DS) so it is only useful against defense types. However, Gravity can OS stamina types like Hell Kerbecs and also it can KO stuff which MLD cant so I prefer Gravity in spin steal combos.
Edit: Too late Chief - Sigh ... and looks like I posted in the wrong thread to all this discussion.
Thanks for the combos but I only have one BD145 and the tournaments tomorrow.
It doesn't take time to pick up the tool and customize, you know. Smile
Or you can use combos suggested by the person who replied after me.

The person who replied after me- Sorry man, I am browsing through my phone, and have no idea as to how to type/copy-paste your username, haha!
okay jus thad a good combo!!! ROCK BULL 145EWB is that a good ideA?

and heres another Flame Leone 100F

and EVIL BEFALL UW145WB

can you suggest any better? Theyre all the parts ive got . btw im 13 and ive just started colecting it a week and half ago so i wuldnt have loads
None of those are any good. You need to stop posting combos that you think are good, and just keep them to yourself. The best you can do with those parts is Flame Bull 100/145EWD, a poor Stamina type. I recommend you purchase a Hades Kerbecs, Ray Striker, and Twisted Tempo if you're limited to Hasbro Beys alone. Then, you'll be able to make Hades Kerbecs BD145(Attack Mode)WD/EWD and Twisted Kerbecs BD145(Defese Mode)CS.
So, you have Flame Bull 100 F, Evil Befall UW145 EWD, and Rock Leone 145 WB?
Lets see, for MW: Flame and Evil are very "meh" Evil doesn't do much of anything and Flame is only good for a certain destabilizer combo. So, we should use Rock, which is okay for Attack and will be fine for Defense right now.
For CW: Clear Wheels never really matter at this point, except for a little extra weight at the top. Bull is good for Defense and okay for Stamina, but Leone's weight distribution works well with Rock.
Tracks: 100 for Attack (and maybe even Stamina or Defense), you could try 145 for Defense as well.
Tips: EWD for Stamina, WB for Defense, F for Attack.
Let's see what we have...
Attack: Rock Leone 100 F
Defense: Rock Bull 145 WB
Stamina: Flame ____ 100 EWD
would H145 track be good for a defense type
No. It has too much recoil.
what is a good defense track out of DF145, H145, C145, 90, 100, 105?
None are top-tier. But, if anything, C145, H145 and 90 will be the best there. Get a BD145 and TH170.
C145 use to be top-tier, but it has since been outclassed by several other tracks such as BD145 and TH170.

EDIT: Beaten by BeyHyperKiller!
WD, RS, and MB are all good. WD comes with many Beys such as Beat Lynx, RS comes with Grand Ketos, and MB comes with Poison Giraffe or L-Drago Guardian.
WD isn't a good defense tip at all. RS and MB are decent, though.

CS, MB, RS, RB, RDF, etc. are all good for defense. The most used defense tips are rubber-based seeing as they have more grip on the stadium, but ones like MB are good for weight-based defense.
what metal wheel would be good for defense type