no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack- Rock Leone 85XF
Defense- Grand Bull 145WB
Stamina- Flame Bull 85/100EWD
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago 100EWD

Eh, you need a lot more parts...
Thanks for the combo, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)! I am trying it right now and will come later with the results.
Ikno i just started the metal fusion beys a week ago lmao im hoping to buy way more at the next tourament
and thanks

EDIT: I TRY THEM OUT AGAINST A FLAME BEFALL UW145F

they all lost......
(Apr. 14, 2012  12:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also, ED145 has too much recoil for defence, so N0body's suggestion is better. Smile

Really ? I thought it was better . Guess I've been given wrong information , hah .
Is Phantom Bull/Cancer good with BD145SD? And that's a Stamina combo,right? I also hear Scythe is better than Phantom for BD145 combos like that,is that true?
Nothings good with BD145 SD. It scrapes too much. Use Phantom BD145 EDS/CS.
I think it would be better with EDS .

EDIT : Beaten by BHK.
(Apr. 14, 2012  1:36 PM)PkRaNgEr Wrote: Ikno i just started the metal fusion beys a week ago lmao im hoping to buy way more at the next tourament
and thanks

EDIT: I TRY THEM OUT AGAINST A FLAME BEFALL UW145F

they all lost......

I wonder what made them lose. Smile
But well, its true that most of your combos aren't too good, so they may lose quite easily to almost anything.
But well, please try to stock up on "better" beys, for which I request you to please refer to Purchase Consultation before purchasing any new beys. Smile
He probably can't control the attack combo you suggested .
here is my parts
clear wheels:capricorn,l drago,bxycis
metal wheels:flame,lightning,earth,rock,galaxy
tracks,100,df145,gb145
bottoms,B,CF,WD
Lightning l drago uncustomized is the best bet you have
I think he made a typo, there is no way he could get a cf
Hi,
I have just gotten a few more beyblades...although I am wondering if i can make good combos with these. I ll list the parts I have again.

Clear- Eagle, VarisAries, Fox, Wolf, Pegasus, Sagittario, Capricorn, Horoguim, Horusesus, Beelzeb, Giraffem
Metal- Rock, Hell, Screw, Dark, Flame, Bakushin, Vulcan, Storm
Track:145, TR145, BD145, DF145, T125, 105, R145, 85, 125
Bottom- FS, HF, RS, WB, WD, RF, DGrin, XF,

I believe that is all i have...unless i missed some. I guess I can do VarisAris R145RF, As mentioned in the thread located in the first post...but i am not sure if its outdated or not. Any suggestions for any of the three types would be great.

And if i am missing one or 2 parts for a certain good combo that i am able to make with the currents parts i have. please tell me so i can try and get those.
Thanks Again.
(Apr. 14, 2012  4:34 PM)Asweet35 Wrote: I think he made a typo, there is no way he could get a cf
he does

Aegis
Try these:
Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

EDIT
Hell Kerbecs BD145WB

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Flash is the best attack wheel now, so you should consider getting it. I've heard that it works well on many heights.
He has VariAres, man! Smile
Also, BD145RS is bad, you know.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: He has VariAres, man! Smile
Also, BD145RS is bad, you know.

His VariAres combo was already really good. Plus, he doesn't have CS as far as I know.
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Aegis
Try these:
Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

Hell Kerbecs BD145RS

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Flash is the best attack wheel now, so you should consider getting it. I've heard that it works well on many heights.

Does it have to be kerbecs? I dont have that clear wheel yet, and i am not sure how much of a difference does it make if i use another one. And i ll try to find the flash if possible. And i am not sure why but Hell ____ BD145WD always seems to spin out of the stadium whenever i tried that combo lol... (using the TT attack stadium that comes with peggy and wolf if that makes any difference)
Poison Scorpio M145Q? Rock Scorpio? Please list the beyblades name we dont dont know what the hell ya onabout
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:31 PM)Aegis303 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Aegis
Try these:
Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

Hell Kerbecs BD145RS

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Does it have to be kerbecs? I dont have that clear wheel yet, and i am not sure how much of a difference does it make if i use another one. And i ll try to find the flash if possible. And i am not sure why but Hell ____ BD145WD always seems to spin out of the stadium whenever i tried that combo lol... (using the TT attack stadium that comes with peggy and wolf if that makes any difference)

Blugh....what's wrong with me today? I didn't notice that you didn't have Kerbecs. Use Giraffe instead. Launch straight when using BD145WD or else it'll scrape.
haha, alright, i ll try it again when i am able to. So those are the only combos i can do? Man, i seem to have horrible luck with those booster packs... sigh...Oh yea i also forgot to mention i have Metal Faces and Metal Faces Custom.
Add the metal faces to the attack and defense combos. Use MF-F/MF-H for stamina.

I'm a bit foggy on using metal faces with stamina types, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.