"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:23 PM)winning Wrote: what metal wheel would be good for defense type

Basalt hahaha
(Apr. 13, 2012  11:23 PM)winning Wrote: what metal wheel would be good for defense type

Duo and Death are good choices.
i need a combo but this might be tough to make, i need a combor for jade that has good smash, because in deffence mode jade gets ok smash on its own seeing that all its weight is on the outer edge with the balls free spinning
There is no Jade combo that has any potential in attack.
Hello,

I come to you guys with a special request. I need to build myself a good Beyblade. However, they are all HMS. I know that the customization possibilities are smaller than with the newer Beyblades, but after having read through numerous pages and Beyblade wikis, I still haven't found the perfect combination. Also, I mostly aim for balance/attack than for defense. All the pieces are original, never been changed. All the Beyblades are brand new.

I currently have available for customization:

Dragoon MS
Dranzer MS
Wolborg MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Dragoon MSUV
Gaia Dragoon MS

Thanks in advance!

I think your best off using your stock Dragoon MS UV as you don't really have any other adequate AR's for an Attack custom to use. I'd recommend you try to find either a Jiraiya MS or Samurai Changer MS for their AR's as both are fantastic with GFC UM.
Hey would anyone please tell me the best defense and attack combo in my collection:-

Thanks
Sushii Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS/D can help you for the greater part of the event. Even an uncustomized Hell Kerbecs does well(WD makes it better).. Gravity BD145 MF has also been a good combo. And of course, Lightning L-Drago BD145/100 RF/R2F is always a good attacker(although it is too outclassed now)

The DRAGOON
You best attacker is: Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Destroyer CH120/BD145 RF
And your best defender is: Hell Kerbecs(?)/Earth Eagle BD145 CS
(Apr. 14, 2012  4:32 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think your best off using your stock Dragoon MS UV as you don't really have any other adequate AR's for an Attack custom to use. I'd recommend you try to find either a Jiraiya MS or Samurai Changer MS for their AR's as both are fantastic with GFC UM.

I disagree completely.
Dude, he has a Wolborg MS; which is regarded as the best uncustomized bey ever created.
(Apr. 12, 2012  5:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: We do not usually suggest it for Attack, but it is amazing for Defence. Whatever has happened with you is a bit weird. What combo do you use?
MF Basalt Kerbeks BD145WD
BD145WD will scrape on any wheel except for Hell in Boost Mode . That seems like a defence combo so I suggest using CS/RDF/RSF/RS .
i wish i had anyone of those tips Tongue_out
So in that case, list your parts! Grin
can some one pm me me a good attack type combo with decent defense capabilities from ray gil ray striker and flame byxis
I need a good attack, defense, stamina, and maybe balance combo.

Facebolt & Energy Rings:

Tempo x2
Pegasus II
Striker
Gasher
Bull
Capricorn
Leone
Fireblaze
Aries

Fusion Wheels:
Earth
Twisted
Counter
Rock
Ray
Burn
Inferno
Galaxy
Dark
Fury

Spin Tracks:
145 x2
ED-145
W-105
H-145
D-125
SW-145

Performance Tips:
CS
R2F
HF
MS
B
SD
D
WD
SF
Attack: Rock/Ray _____ 105/W105/H145 R2F
Defense: Twisted/Earth Bull/Gasher 145(?) CS
Stamina: Twsited/Earth Bull/Gasher 105/W105 WD
Attack : Ray Striker 105HF
Defence : Twisted Bull ED145CS
Stamina : Twisted Cancer 145WD

Edit : Beaten by quite sometime.
Thanks.
As you seem to use Hasbro stadiums , I would recommend using HF over R2F for attack.
Yeah, I do... In fact, the starbolt blast is the ONLY stadium I have...
Also, ED145 has too much recoil for defence, so N0body's suggestion is better. Smile
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:57 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  4:32 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think your best off using your stock Dragoon MS UV as you don't really have any other adequate AR's for an Attack custom to use. I'd recommend you try to find either a Jiraiya MS or Samurai Changer MS for their AR's as both are fantastic with GFC UM.

I disagree completely.
Dude, he has a Wolborg MS; which is regarded as the best uncustomized bey ever created.

Yeah, I saw Wolborg, but he said that he was looking for an Attack/Balance combo. He didn't really have anything else he could use to make a decent Attack (let alone an Attack/Balance) type with his parts, so I gave him what would've probably been his best option Attack-wise.

If he'd been looking for Stamina, heck, I would've said Wolborg for sure, but he wasn't.
Oh, I missed that part of his post, there!
Sorry for that, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). Smile
Got some new things beys today so heres a updated list:

Clear wheel,face bolt: Leone,Bull,Ldrago,Befall

Metal wheel: Rock,Grand,flame,Meteo(Assualt),Evil

Spin Track: 145,100,85,UW145

Performing Tip:WB,F,XF,EWD

I brought a L-drago meteo and found inside the packaging a grand metal wheel so i consider myself luck but grands not that good Tongue_out