Brad Day III Face Contest: Create a Placard for "Brad for PM!"

Woot! My first Brad Day comp! I'll try my best!
So is a placard an image with clever words?
sorry, having troubles reading coz i lost my glasses, dont worry wont happen again getting new ones on thursday
(Dec. 06, 2011  11:59 AM)Xyo Wrote: So is a placard an image with clever words?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placard

(Dec. 06, 2011  12:06 PM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: enter me please, wish me luck!!! Smile

I think you got the wrong thread - to be entered in this contest you must create and post a Placard that fits the OP.
'Placard'.
The only reason why someone who sucks at art(yeah, that's me) is entering! Grin
These things do not need to have much art and graphics at times, especially if its a vote appeal! Grin
Its just clever words, a single pic(usually), and a clear background!
Well, that's how its been in India every time...
I hope Canada people do not have extremely decorative ones! Tongue_out
Is there any dimensions for the placard, or it can be random?
(Dec. 06, 2011  4:50 PM)Blood Wrote: Is there any dimensions for the placard, or it can be random?

Whatever you want. Obviously not too small though.
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:25 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Woot! My first Brad Day comp! I'll try my best!

Same for me, this is also my first Brad Day comp! I'll try my best as well! (I need some faces, thus I can win some here, I bet...)
I suck at graphics but heck I'll give it a try I'm in
I would but i dont stand a chance against these awesome bladers.
Although i beyblade EVERY DAY POSSIBLE.
Brad RULES!

Happy brad day.
I just got a poster board, and I am more than ready to get started on this! Smile

Now, time to find some non-smear markers... XD
This may sound weird but what is a Prime Minister
(Dec. 14, 2011  12:37 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: This may sound weird but what is a Prime Minister

A president, basically ... ? You heard of Stephen Harper ... ?
um, because Brad's PM functiom is no where to be found, i decided to post it here:

Brad, May I use one of the pictures in This Picture?:
I want to use the one that is on the left please. thank you
yeah go ahead
Brad is so cool that if you look up the word awesome in an encyclopedia, you would find his pic in it. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:16 AM)BeyMaster7400 Wrote: Brad is so cool that if you look up the word awesome in an encyclopedia, you would find his pic in it. Smile

You would put all of that on a placard ?
I think he should try it.
OK, so here's my entry! It took me a whole day to make!
When you look at the entry, it wouldn't seem like I actually put in a whole day for it, as its quite simple-looking. But in reality, it took long. I am a noob, and my mouse hates me. My mouse is spoiled, and can't drag stuff perfectly.
No wonder it took me near an hour to crop Brad's pic.
And hey, it was for the first time I used my PC to make some art. Eee
I feel so proud!
Coincidentally, I have used the same pic which DeX is looking forward to use! I am sorry for not taking prior permission for doing so. Smile
Its quite simple, but that's how placards are, no?
I hope Brad likes the write-up though. Framing that was the toughest thing.
OK, so I have incorporated the 4 basic Beyblade attributes in that placard- Attack, Defense, Endurance, and Balance.
Hope you like it!
Nice one,Janstar.Mine should be posted soon.
Brad, can I use this pic?

[Image: tumblr_ltuiz2AK2C1qbbj0lo1_500.jpg]
The one on the right?

Or if that dosn't work, can i use the one Janstarblast and Blood used?

I used the right one,I you guys wanna know.
Behold, my entry!

I chose the slogan because it was short, concise and described Brad in October 2007 during which he brought together the Bladers whose BeySprits were almost extinguished, when Beyblade production ended.

I tried to keep the Placard simple, but not too simple that it becomes a sore to the eyes. I also made it match the colors of the WBO, orange and blue.

So do you like, Brad?