Brad Day III Face Contest: Create a Placard for "Brad for PM!"

did anyone like mine although it was not entered.
Congrat's Impiral, Arupaeo and Janstar!
Sorry if I spellt some stuff wrong, I'm on iPod and in ahurry
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: DeX- Looks like it was the write-up. Tongue_out
OH FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S BLOOD!!!

Hazel giving out the Face Boosters in story form?! thats what I don't see everyday XD
Congrats yet again guys!
Wow! Congrats for the Brad Face, guys!
I got Byxis... It looks cool!
I am happy to get my first Face Booster, though! So any face (except Cancer) would have made me happy! Joyful_2
Blood- Oh, sorry! Man, just how may times will you change your username?!
Well, if you had pulled a Cancer Face out of that particular Face Booster, it would be something to be unhappy about, as it is a logical impossibility, haha!

Congrats, guys! Well deserved!
Why so hateful of the Cancer? You'll make him cry!

That said, I think everyone should make a note of it not being in that booster, considering no-one likes it.

Again, congratulations to the winners!
I do not think people need more motivation to pick PURPLE... the misconception that it has a higher chance of Brad Faces was silly enough.
Probabilities are wonderful things. As are coincidences.

Obviously, the RNG is trying to make clear that it will be voting for Brad, given Purple is the colour of Royalty etc.
Lol. I picked purple because I suspect it may contain faces that I want. Nothing to do with Brad Face probabilities - which are exactly the same in each color.

In fact, should I be fortunate to get another (not Brad Day) Face Booster some day, I'm going to pick purple again!
Same for me, Arupaeo! Eee
I actually stated that in the Faces Discussion Thread.
As it is, it was my first Face Booster, so I was more than just excited to have a third face. Smile
And yes, even I would choose FB Purple next time, should I win some Face Booster. Smile
But, chances are bleak. Tongue_out
I was just lucky this time that less people participated, and I suddenly created a funny-sounding slogan. Tongue_out
Well, I mostly chose Face Booster Purple because 75% of the people who chose Purple got a Brad Face. The cool faces inside was also a motivation though. If I didn't get a Brad Face, I would still have gotten something good!
Just my point. Smile
Look at mine. Byxis is a common face, but still its SO nice! Grin
So, FB Purple offers the best, IMO.
Imperial, you can contact Kei to claim your Beat Lynx. Congratulations !
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Imperial, you can contact Kei to claim your Beat Lynx. Congratulations !

I just assumed it was Kei as usual, so I already contacted him, thank you though.