Brad Day III Face Contest: Create a Placard for "Brad for PM!"

Brad for PM!

[Image: BradPlacard.jpg]

What better way to "occupy", than by putting a man of the people directly in the PM's seat!
oicwatudidthar.

We are the 99%! XD
[Image: wellplayed128479194314622249.jpg]

Anyways, my entry. Pretty meh, but I feel that it's the meaning that counts. Took advantage of that Kiva Face in Brad's Face Collection. Wink So here's a little twist on classic Uncle Sam:
[Image: BradforPMPlacardfinished.png]
Come on everyone! There is only slightly more than one day left. Don't tell me you'd go to one of Brad's speeches with your just presence, that doesn't convince anybody!
Okay, I enter this. I made this just in an hour so I wont expect to be the winner but certainly it will at least increase the number of entries(hope so it wont be invalid) Tongue_out

So here it is:
I hope others will post their entries soon. And I ended up using the same image as Arupaeo used because it fits well.
Hopefully it wont be counted as a 'copy'

Jsb, Arupaeo, Imperial and Ga'Hooleone: All your entries were awesome..I hope mine still stands a chance
Wow! Those entries are so cool! I like all of them so much!
As for Ga's entry, I really don't know who is that robot there, so I won't understand his concept yet... Tongue_out *blushing with embarrassment*
As for the others, Gasp
And Arupaeo, that is SO awesome!!!
Also hey, I have to thank you for my entry. I was gonna make it in paint, but I read your post saying that PowerPoint is better, so yeah! Grin
Sam- WHOA! DRAGOON V2!!!!
Have to get Photoshop from somewhere now...

EDIT- Oh wow! I was the first one to post an entry!? YEAH!!!!
The 'robot' in Ga's entry is Kamen Rider Kiva for which we even have a face. I got the Dragoon V2 wallpaper from the movie and it was just at the right place to put its light upon Brad Grin
are we allowed to use the Brad FOR PM part from the banner on the home page?
well i guess this is my entry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/bradforpm.png/
Are we allowed to use gif's?Something like me holding an electric placard during a Brad manifestation!
I tried to make it as humourous as possible,just like Brad.
WELL PLAYED GUYS,BUT A TWELVE YEAR OLD KID ALWAYS HAVE TRICKS BEHIND THEIR SLEEVES.
Sam- Oh, thanks for the info! Still, as my knowledge about Kamen Rider is 'zero', I still won't understand Ga's (and Whatzzer's) concept. I am such a noob.... :\
Whatzzer- Hm, electric placards?! I've never heard of any, tbh. But yeah, that really looks like some animated advertisement which Brad can put up on his stage while giving his 'vote appeal' speech. Tongue_out
Is my entry still acceptable?I just edited it to add a spoiler.I forgot to put one.I was referring to something like that.Yeah.Thanks.In my placard,there was an election between Brad and Troll Face.
BEHOLD!!!!
Eee yeah, not very good...
The placard should probably contain a picture of Brad, though.
An egg is a fine replacement.
(Dec. 19, 2011  7:12 PM)Titi Wrote: BEHOLD!!!! .

I quite like the egg poster actually, and with the circle I can totally see that as a placard that goes along with a button campaign!
Here is mine:
Actually, it comes from whoever wrote the description for his Lapis Lazuli Face, which at that point could have been himself, hah. I do not know.
Here is mine ! Quite a catchy and TRUE slogan !
http://img546.imageshack.us/content_roun...mimage.jpg
It seems i wont be able to make this in time ...

Good luck to the others!
Jsb I have almost 'zero' knowledge of Kamen Rider as well..it was only when I was seeing the Brad fanart thread that I came to know this 'robot' to be Kamen Rider Kiva.

Ohh wow...only 2 pages of entries?? Is that the lowest for a face contest? I didnt think there would be such a bad response. Although no one is interested in politics..at least for Brad..?? Maybe we have a new record here?
There are 3 hours and 35 minutes left. I have hopes for all the procrastinators out there!
Here is my entry. Thanks god I have time to do this.
A call to every member:
is it too late?? if not here is my entry, it took hours to decide what to do, i tried everything but it got all messed up and i said to my self, hey this looks good

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3027/...ard.th.jpg
You guys should've went into the Brad Day II topic to see all of Brads funny quotes. I think they would've been hilarious on a placard. I was going to do this but didn't get to making my placard. Quick, someone make one in the 45 minutes or whatever left!
Oh yes, time's up now!
All the best guys!
I wish to hear from Brad about my entry, even if I do not win. Grin
All hail BeyBrad!!!