Brad Day III Face Contest: Create a Placard for "Brad for PM!"

Brad’s running for Prime Minister (not really)! You would vote for him if it were true? Would you go as far as participating to manifestations to show your support for him and whatever his party would be?

Design a placard in support of Brad’s election to Prime Minister! A placard is that carton you hold high above your head during a manifestation, in support or against a cause. It usually contains clever words on the situation. Therefore, you’re more or less expected to come up with the slogan for Brad’s imaginary party or for him directly as well as the placard itself, and if you want to design his party’s logo too, that’s up to you!

The winners will be able to choose one of these:
Oh no, we won’t make your job easier after this Face Contest by telling you what’s in these Face Boosters already!

But since it's a celebration for Brad Day, you know that you have a chance to get the very special Brad Face!

[Image: bface.png]

There will be one big winner of a Beat Lynx TH170WD and a Face Booster, as well as two secondary winners who will get to choose one of the above Face Boosters too.

There are not really any criteria for this Face Contest since, if possible, we’ll simply let Brad choose his favourite placard out of all the entries, but just remember to always be original, creative, and try to add a touch of humour!

And now for the rules:
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it! If we see that you’ve edited the post with your first entry, it’s suspicious.
  • The WBO Committee isn't eligible, as usual... but only for the main prize! This time, it’s more of a fun Face Contest, so Committee Members can enter for one of the secondary prizes.
  • You have until December 19th at 23:59 PM PST to do it. Any entries must be posted before then!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well, but don't ask for direct feedback on your drafts!)
  • Your entry must contain a picture or a photograph, you cannot just post a slogan.

It’s a tough election, you’ve got to show your support for "Brad for PM"! Good luck, who knows what Brad would choose for his own electoral campaign…
Wow ! cool ill try to make mine as early and as awesome as possible!
I'd love to enter this one!
I am quite funny at times(ain't I?), and now its time to use it constructively!
Kai-V- I hope Brad will be the judge, no?
Eh,is this the type of graphics poster?Then I should be fine in it.
If that was,

(Dec. 05, 2011  2:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Kai-V- I hope Brad will be the judge, no?
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HELL YEAH

Wow! Brad will be the judge!!! Now simply no one would miss out on this!

Or, if it was just the Random Excitement Brad is known to show, then-
Holla Brad! Happy Birthday! Tongue_out

Woo HOOO!!!!!! I didn't get to enter the last due to homework. I'll be entering this.
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: HELL YEAH
IS THIS BRAD?,MY I'M DREAMING.IF I EVER WIN THIS,I'LL LIKE THE BEAT LYNX WITH BRAD'S AUTOGRAPH.BRAD,I EDITED BEYBRAD RULES IN MY SIGNATURE A FEW DAYS AGO,IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN.HELL YEAH.
Yes, I will gladly judge the contests.
Fantastic! And I will gladly enter... Smile
I'm so entering this...as soon as I have time. I'll hand draw it...just to see how good I am. XD
Let's goo! I'mma be doing this and giving my all in this competition!
Good luck to the participants, glad to be here for another Brad day.
I'll enter.
(Dec. 05, 2011  8:37 PM)J o n Wrote: Only if my photoshop was working Tired

Kick it old school with some markers and posterboard!
Yeah! Definitely gonna do that.
What's bad though is my art skills SUCK! Ehh, that doesn't matter! I'll still do it! Looking forward to everyone's entries!
As always with such contests, concept and thought will be considered just as much - if not more - than artistic representation! Obviously not everyone is a master artist, and this is understood!
I might enter...well mabye not in any case good luck ever'one
I am so in this!!!
Im IN I Already have a good idea this is going to be great
How would you make a placard. What document? Word? ect
You can also just get some cardboard and cut it out, or a posterboard, and draw/write on that, if you prefer.
(Dec. 06, 2011  1:15 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: How would you make a placard. What document? Word? ect

I would do it in photoshop, but if you have the office programs, then PowerPoint is pretty versatile for things like this.