[Blog]  The piplup lore

(Dec. 17, 2020  1:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:40 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hey have you noticed that after the Giveaway started there are a lot of new members?

Yeah I have actually

was it because I said they were giving away beys in the meme community of youtube?
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah I have actually

was it because I said they were giving away beys in the meme community of youtube?

Maybe or maybe not
But what’s this? Who dares stand in the way of the mighty boi Piplup? It is none other than the colossal Pokémon Regigigas and the Bird-eater Galvantula!
Piplup Piplup Piplup Piplup Piplup Piplup
Never thought I'd actually do this but looks like im joining in on the Piplup shenanigans cult. Piplup Piplup Piplup!
I'mma go one gen before, Mudkip gang where y'all at?
My pfp is piplup asserting his dominance over a Pikachu.
Piplup is the best! But what actually would happen if he came across Galvantula, the giant electric spider known for eating birds?
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:13 AM)Piplup Person Wrote: My pfp is piplup asserting his dominance over a Pikachu.

I am the NEXT PIPLUP
are we ever going to have another chapter about the piplup lore??
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:38 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Never thought I'd actually do this but looks like im joining in on the Piplup shenanigans cult. Piplup Piplup Piplup!

I AM THE PIPLUP! I have sharingan!

(Dec. 27, 2020  12:47 AM)Pixi Wrote: are we ever going to have another chapter about the piplup lore??

YES!
The epic conclusion

Piplup was just taking a stroll with all his other reincarnations when Dialga said you got 5 minutes to live and say goodbye. Piplup met his other reincarnations at the beach and they all played one last time before they vanished into thin air.

RIP Piplup
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The epic conclusion

Piplup was just taking a stroll with all his other reincarnations when Dialga said you got 5 minutes to live and say goodbye. Piplup met his other reincarnations at the beach and they all played one last time before they vanished into thin air.

RIP Piplup

NO!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Piplup

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP Piplup
Looks like the Dialga used double team
The cameo: Piplup in THE REPORT CARD

Father Piplup: pip pip piplup (so let’s open this report card together)
Son Piplup: piiiiip (okay)
Father Piplup: pipipipipipipiplup (why do you only have all A+s why can’t you be like magikarp and get A++++)
Son Piplup: piip (sorry)
Father piplup: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIPLUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (stay right here while I go and get the hydro pump)