[Blog]  The piplup lore

(Nov. 20, 2020  9:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: stop fighting the truth because Godzilla destroyed him

Seems like your fighting the truth here.

A new chapter in the piplup saga

Piplup defeated Godzilla and trancended even Poorly cropped ketchup pikachu.
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: stop fighting the truth because Godzilla destroyed him

Seems like your fighting the truth here.

Dont deny it.
The more you resist the more you will deny it
Piplup got a stand today: Mr.Mime requiem over heaven
(Nov. 20, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Piplup got a stand today: Mr.Mime requiem over heaven

will he use his stand to race sanic in the next ep or he will use it to rule over metal Harry?
or both?
Piplup woke up today from his oshawott body pillow and had some water for breakfast
(Nov. 21, 2020  6:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Piplup woke up today from his oshawott body pillow and had some water for breakfast

look piplups journey is over he has a reqium act 3 over heaven stand theirs nothing left for him to do i think you should document kid cuisine penguin now he seems verys interesting
After piplup had some water, he kissed mommy piplup (on the cheek) and went to Pokémon school with his best friend Pikachu.
is there a pikachu dance?

GODZILLA KILLED POKEMON

piplup is a stupid duck with no speciael powers
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is there a pikachu dance?

GODZILLA KILLED POKEMON

piplup is a stupid duck with no speciael powers
Bruh that Pokemon the best pokemon so fix your grammar first lol
Not to be rude
piplup is the worst of them all primal kyogre is best
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:57 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: piplup is the worst of them all primal kyogre is best

Nah bro the best is Harry
harry is not even a real thing stop tripping
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: harry is not even a real thing stop tripping
Bruh I sense you are the imposter(I am just kidding)
DeltaZakuro SunBlader98
We got him
Harry is a real thing lol
harry is dead to godzilla
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:12 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: harry is dead to godzilla
And Godzilla is dust to Teggen Toppa Gurren Lagann
In Pokémon school, they learned the theory of evolution, but sableye wouldn’t listen.
Today Godzilla and Piplup were walking to home from school, they used to be enemies, but now they’re friends.
great! and now they are at peace forever
YEET LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!
Piplup went to the store with mommy piplup and they went to buy some milk. Daddy piplup brought some beyblades for piplup from his trip to kanto city
Alright, as requested, I've deleted the heated argument on this thread.

Like always, please learn to discuss in a more civil manner in threads. It's alright to disagree, but try not to turn it into an unnecessarily heated argument, and try to be more respectful towards one another. Thank you in advance!
After dinner piplup went to sleep, the next day he learned that he could fly in water.
(Dec. 01, 2020  4:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: 6Jupiter5
here is a bump and a new pfp idea
https://media.tenor.com/images/66388dbea.../tenor.gif

woah dude that is cute!