[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

(Oct. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ill do one i have no friends

Ouch dude, sorry. I was just asking about whether there was an event about fics and the like, I could be your friend if you liked though, but it's not guaranteed that I'll be online all the time.

i honestly cant tell if ur messing w/me or cant tell that i was messing with you

the whole friends thing was in response to the post about people being biased

fr tho i dont usually read fanfics so i could do one, plus i think im pretty unbiased
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:22 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  12:56 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Ouch dude, sorry. I was just asking about whether there was an event about fics and the like, I could be your friend if you liked though, but it's not guaranteed that I'll be online all the time.

i honestly cant tell if ur messing w/me or cant tell that i was messing with you

fr tho i dont usually read fanfics so i could do one, plus i think im pretty unbiased

Uh, I'm not screwing around, I kinda felt bad for you saying you didn't have friends and so I said that. Also, I thought you were serious, so alright I guess.
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:37 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  1:22 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: i honestly cant tell if ur messing w/me or cant tell that i was messing with you

Uh, I'm not screwing around, I kinda felt bad for you saying you didn't have friends and so I said that. Also, I thought you were serious, so alright I guess.
Dang well now I feel bad
So with me leaving most likely for good I will choose one of you keep my fanfic alive and have better writing. So be aware of a message in the wbo discord server.
Has anyone ever done Mad Libs fics? Basically someone starts off by writing a sentence, and writers take turns adding a few sentences to the story and it spirals off. I'm just kinda curious.
(Oct. 07, 2021  4:16 PM)PipMighty Wrote: Has anyone ever done Mad Libs fics? Basically someone starts off by writing a sentence, and writers take turns adding a few sentences to the story and it spirals off. I'm just kinda curious.

I don't think so, but it does sound really fun. I would love to participate in one of these!
I honestly find it funny how 99% of fanfics on this website ignore DB characters. It's like they all died in a ditch or something.
(Dec. 03, 2021  9:00 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I honestly find it funny how 99% of fanfic's  on this website ignore DB characters. It's like they all died in a ditch or something.

It's because they either replace DB or happen in the future/past. I was supposed to ignore DB too but I like the system.
(Dec. 03, 2021  9:00 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I honestly find it funny how 99% of fanfics  on this website ignore DB characters. It's like they all died in a ditch or something.

Its a normal phenomenon where the first (or first few) installment of something is more likely to be remembered by both fans and non-fans. For example, most people knows the basic plot of the first Harry Potter book, and not the 4th or 5th book. And in a Beyblade example, most people are familiar with the plotline of the first few Burst seasons; and then they eventually grow out of later seasons and just dont care about them

As such, it makes sense why people would write about early Burst characters and seasons. Its the part they started Burst with and a fair amount of people dont want to watch later seasons
I think i know the answer to this but everyone obviously has a different answer comparably.

What is something you fan-fic readers look for when reading Beyblade Fanfiction and if you find little kinks to work out then how do you think the person as a writer could improve upon those things like "Grammar or Characterization, etc"?
(Dec. 08, 2021  11:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I think i know the answer to this but everyone obviously has a different answer comparably.

What is something you fan-fic readers look for when reading Beyblade Fanfiction and if you find little kinks to work out then how do you think the person as a writer could improve upon those things like "Grammar or Characterization, etc"

I'd probably look at a lot of stuff, which I'll say in this list;
This sounds like a critique but these are mostly just the stuff I wanna find in a fic, and though my fics don't reflect that, the stuff I read or watch sorta do.
(Dec. 04, 2021  7:15 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2021  9:00 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I honestly find it funny how 99% of fanfics  on this website ignore DB characters. It's like they all died in a ditch or something.

Its a normal phenomenon where the first (or first few) installment of something is more likely to be remembered by both fans and non-fans. For example, most people knows the basic plot of the first Harry Potter book, and not the 4th or 5th book. And in a Beyblade example, most people are familiar with the plotline of the first few Burst seasons; and then they eventually grow out of later seasons and just dont care about them

As such, it makes sense why people would write about early Burst characters and seasons. Its the part they started Burst with and a fair amount of people dont want to watch later seasons

Eventually I am planning on touching DB(In my Fanfic’s timeline DB got pushed back a year or so), but it’s gonna be a while before I get to it.
My char started of horrible he couldn’t beat rag nu rak in 3 episodes

My char started of horrible he couldn’t beat rag nu rak in 3 episodes
I know this sounds like self-advertising but, how good is my fanfic? I feel like I've screwed up big-time with the pacing and the atmosphere of the thing as well as the emotional shifts and stuff.

Link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...Burst-Sisu
I have rewritten the first chapter of Beyblade Burst Cosmic Fight (just to make it better). Rate it if you want.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/1175809647-beybl...-chapter-0
Who wants the rights of my fanfic????
I mean like you write the story and just give me credit of the name and characters.
(Jan. 07, 2022  2:59 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who wants the rights of my fanfic????
I mean like you write the story and just give me credit of the name and characters.

off topic but since when did you come back
(Jan. 10, 2022  5:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  2:59 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who wants the rights of my fanfic????

off topic but since when did you come back
Kai Edits has been back for a few weeks I believe.
I been coming on and off recently. Yeah still haven’t fix my personal issues but now can at least come on and off

How did you know? In my fan-fic they did in-fact well 'die' but not in a ditch.

Actually, not really sure anymore. I guarantee you a few have though.
I wanted to do a thinking exercise. Here is if Beyblade characters has quirks.

Takao Kinomiya
Quirk: Certain Kill Typhoon
Quirk Type: Emitter
Ability: A Typhoon is instantaneously created. It can either circle around him or be sent a few meters away. How strong it is is tied to Takao’s emotional state.

Gingka Hagane
Quirk: Star Flash
Quirk Type Emitter
Ability: Wings are generated from the light around him. He can use these to fly short distances at the speed of a jet. He can transfer the light to his shoes for powerful kicks. If there is no light around he can generate it on his own, but it puts immense strain on his body by slowing his blood flow.

Zyro Kurogane
Quirk: Hot Blooded Samurai
Quirk Type: Transportation.
Ability: He can transform his limbs into a metallic substance which he can freely manipulate. Then he can cause fire to erupt on these body parts. Flesh and organs are still intact, so they can receive damage from the fire if he uses it within his body, which is stronger.
Thinking Exercise
Create a rough draft for a story under these limitations

- Each Episode is 10 minutes
- You must follow a strict story structure (see below)
- 13 Beyblades, with 2-3 of them being Evolutions (Belial - Dangerous Belial)
- 2 Bladers will be antagonists, one for the middle of the series, and one for the end)
- Most of your Beyblades must be new versions of previous Beyblades (Prominence Phoenix)

Story Structures
-Starting Arc
The base group of main heroes will assemble. This team must face at least 1 strong Blader, potentially with a team, preferably a Legacy Blader
-Beyblade Event Arc
An event that introduces more rivals from across different areas. Cannot be a tournament. A villain makes their grand debut at the end and break the protagonists Beyblade.
-Hostile Takeover Arc
After the Event or during the end, a villain arises and takes over the Blading World. The final version of the main group of heroes must fight, with the protagonist and a rival or two evolving.
-Final Villain Arc
The main villain is blindsided by the real final villain, and uses their powers to evolve further. In a full power final stretch of battles, the heroes save the Blading World. In the end a destined final rematch takes place with the protagonist and rival, with the protagonist winning.
(Feb. 08, 2022  12:45 AM)GHero Wrote: Thinking Exercise
I suppose it is somekind of challenge? I like the idea of making challenges for everyone to try, I'll not be the one trying tho.
Also idk if it is easier or harder to do, since all the story is already there and it's progression, and idk how you put 10 minutes into a written form but ok.
(Feb. 08, 2022  12:45 AM)GHero Wrote: Thinking Exercise

- Each Episode is 10 minutes
- You must follow a strict story structure (see below)
- 13 Beyblades, with 2-3 of them being Evolutions (Belial - Dangerous Belial)
- 2 Bladers will be antagonists, one for the middle of the series, and one for the end)
- Most of your Beyblades must be new versions of previous Beyblades (Prominence Phoenix)

Story Structures
-Starting Arc
The base group of main heroes will assemble. This team must face at least 1 strong Blader, potentially with a team, preferably a Legacy Blader
-Beyblade Event Arc
An event that introduces more rivals from across different areas. Cannot be a tournament. A villain makes their grand debut at the end and break the protagonists Beyblade.
-Hostile Takeover Arc
After the Event or during the end, a villain arises and takes over the Blading World. The final version of the main group of heroes must fight, with the protagonist and a rival or two evolving.
-Final Villain Arc
The main villain is blindsided by the real final villain, and uses their powers to evolve further. In a full power final stretch of battles, the heroes save the Blading World. In the end a destined final rematch takes place with the protagonist and rival, with the protagonist winning.

Why exactly? We could be free with the formats, this stuff seems cliche.
So as y'all may know, i have a knack for making 1 chapter of a fanfiction, and never touching it again. That's like my thing. So I've been trying to make another one, and get the whole thing done before posting it, so people who like it don't have to read one chapter and never touch it again. Essentially, I'm looking for a co-writer or two, so I don't have to write all the chapters, thus making it easier for me to finish my part of the job. Also, I feel like the first chapter needs to be heavily edited, so I've been working on that instead of finishing the rest. So ig this is a plea for help, as not only that I'd like to have other writing styles in there, cuz I don't normally write in the tone in which I'm writing this story, especially since this one is a bit dark, but because of the forum, I'm trying to keep it as light as possible, resulting in some weird language choices lol. so if anyone is interested, dm me, and ill send the word doc over and we can brainstorm ideas and stuff.