[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2021  7:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  7:29 PM)Dark red Wrote: Does anybody know how to edit the title of a fanfic thread?

Go to the first post of the Fanfic then Press the name of the Fic then change it into what you want
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
Writer for hire (it’s free). All I require is a plot summery for the chapter and you got a deal. I do one chapter a time and all I ask for is just a mention that I wrote the chapter.
(Aug. 18, 2021  1:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Writer for hire (it’s free). All I require is a plot summery for the chapter and you got a deal. I do one chapter a time and all I ask for is just a mention that I wrote the chapter.

Wait you write people’s chapter for no cost?
(Aug. 18, 2021  2:52 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  1:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Writer for hire (it’s free). All I require is a plot summery for the chapter and you got a deal. I do one chapter a time and all I ask for is just a mention that I wrote the chapter.

Wait you write people’s chapter for no cost?

Yes, and also if you don’t like something you can change whatever you want (I send it to you first). If you don’t want to use it at all that’s also fine.
(Aug. 18, 2021  4:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  2:52 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wait you write people’s chapter for no cost?

Yes, and also if you don’t like something you can change whatever you want (I send it to you first). If you don’t want to use it at all that’s also fine.

Okay I was just checking if it was Legit anyways I like weiting my chapters to get better
Alright stamina type layer gimmick ideas? If I use them I'll make sure your credited
(Aug. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Alright stamina type layer gimmick ideas? If I use them I'll make sure your credited

Four-bladed, rounded layer with two parallel blades being lower than the others, extending outwards more and being spring-loaded for a Bound Defense gimmick. How does that sound?
(Aug. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Alright stamina type layer gimmick ideas? If I use them I'll make sure your credited
The layer has a attack mode and a stamina mode. The attack mode allows it to attack a bey when it gets attacked so it would be like a stationary attack type. While the stamina mode has rubber contact points allowing it to steal spin.
(Aug. 20, 2021  12:47 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Alright stamina type layer gimmick ideas? If I use them I'll make sure your credited

A perfectly circular Layer made of rubber with ballbearings on tracks inside it. So basically, a perfectly round Mirage combined with Bearing.
Would anyone be interested in co writing a series with me?
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Would anyone be interested in co writing a series with me?

Ok, sure. I would be interested.
(Aug. 20, 2021  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Would anyone be interested in co writing a series with me?

I'd be interested as well
Im open for business we’re I make characters for your fan fictions or Avatar’s!

Here is Remix Avatar from my Fan Fiction “Beyblade Burst Storm Seven!”

[Image: 582810_hearOzHy.png]

Credits to Picrew
Adding on to note that — before anyone gets misled — this is just a Picrew (specifically one made by an artist named Baydews), a website where you can make/use avatar creators. Anyone using a Picrew to make characters is not the original artist unless they show specific evidence. Credit artists when appropriate
(Aug. 30, 2021  12:46 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Adding on to note that — before anyone gets misled — this is just a Picrew (specifically one made by an artist named Baydews), a website where you can make/use avatar creators. Anyone using a Picrew to make characters  is not the original artist unless they show specific evidence. Credit artists when appropriate

Yeah, I know it’s just picrew everyone is free to use it.
(Aug. 30, 2021  12:50 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  12:46 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Adding on to note that — before anyone gets misled — this is just a Picrew (specifically one made by an artist named Baydews), a website where you can make/use avatar creators. Anyone using a Picrew to make characters  is not the original artist unless they show specific evidence. Credit artists when appropriate

Yeah, I know it’s just picrew everyone is free to use it.

I know, which is why I said Im just “adding on.” Ive been on the internet long enough to know that people mistakenly call Picrew “their art” or “their own business” as if they drew it themselves. Im just clearing it up for those unfamiliar with the site
Posted a chapter of the official fanfic. With my interest in beyblade arising I might as well begin to write fanfics again
I'm now available for help with bey evolution/bey design lol
so basically if anyone wants/needs help creating a part for a bey or an entire bey for there fanfic i can help

all i need is a part(s) name(s), system and gimmicks you want(optional), and type(stamina, defense etc.)

(example)

Part: disc

system: sparking

Type: Stamina

Name: Cloud

Gimmicks: a stamina disk with metal balls that move outwards(Zeus gimmick)
Uh... have we ever held an annual fanfic Grammys/Oscars or something?
(Sep. 28, 2021  12:09 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Uh... have we ever held an annual fanfic Grammys/Oscars or something?

Not that I know of. Im only aware of some small contests done by regular users (though Im not a fan of them since its just people nominating their friends and whatnot, pretty unfair for some people)
(Aug. 30, 2021  12:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Im open for business we’re I make characters for your fan fictions or Avatar’s!

Here is Remix Avatar from my Fan Fiction “Beyblade Burst Storm Seven!”

[Image: 582810_hearOzHy.png]

Credits to Picrew

Could you make one of acheros?
(Sep. 30, 2021  5:38 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  12:09 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Uh... have we ever held an annual fanfic Grammys/Oscars or something?

Not that I know of. Im only aware of some small contests done by regular users (though Im not a fan of them since its just people nominating their friends and whatnot, pretty unfair for some people)

Yeah, true enough.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:27 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  5:38 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Not that I know of. Im only aware of some small contests done by regular users (though Im not a fan of them since its just people nominating their friends and whatnot, pretty unfair for some people)

Yeah, true enough.

ill do one i have no friends
(Aug. 18, 2021  6:17 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  4:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes, and also if you don’t like something you can change whatever you want (I send it to you first). If you don’t want to use it at all that’s also fine.

Okay I was just checking if it was Legit anyways I like weiting my chapters to get better

You like weiting your chapters? Lol for some reason this cracked me up

(Sep. 30, 2021  6:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:27 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Yeah, true enough.

That's not true

Would it be a cool idea to have different gear modes for each beyblade or type of beyblade?
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:27 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Yeah, true enough.

Ouch dude, sorry. I was just asking about whether there was an event about fics and the like, I could be your friend if you liked though, but it's not guaranteed that I'll be online all the time.