[Blog]  Beyblade Fanfics Club/Discussions/Random Thoughts

(Aug. 03, 2021  7:54 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: Ya know there's one thing I dislike about major fan-fics.

That the MC just acts like Valt.

1) Burst TechnoX - Uriel Bushida just acts like Valt, It feels like he's Valt himself.

2) Burst VS - Drake Kazeryu is exact copy of Valt.

3) Burst Storm Seven (Same case)

I don't dislike these fics, the story is great but the MCs just acts like Valt Aoi.

I'm trying to make him a more mix of shu and Valt you'll see in the next chapter.....
(Aug. 03, 2021  7:54 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: Ya know there's one thing I dislike about major fan-fics.

1) Burst TechnoX - Uriel Bushida just acts like Valt, It feels like he's Valt himself.

I don't dislike these fics, the story is great but the MCs just acts like Valt Aoi.

hmmm, I'll try to make him more different.
(my turn I guess)
I'll post name ideas, but instead of posting Blade+Core/ring+chip I'll just do mythological names (because I'm lazy (Actually it would take me 5x more time, don't question it)).

Also everything is from the norse mythology because it is very underrated :

Ljosalfar and Dokkalfar (types of elves, the first is the good ol' pale while the other looks like a dwalf and burns at day light i think)

Fenrir (I've saw this name before on older generations of beys, it's a wolf that's going to kill Odin, could be Odin's owner rival?)

Mare (it comes to your house and gives nightmares, also it's name made the world nightmare alongside night (night mare))

Norns (more powerful than norse gods, They are 3 and their names are :
Urðr (or Wyrd) – meaning The Past or just Fate
Verdandi – meaning What Is Presently Coming into Being
Skuld – meaning What Shall Be
They're similar to the Fates on greek mythology)

Banshee (I forgot if it was norse or not, but it's a spirit that appears when somebody is going to die, they can also shapeshift into a human form)

Sleipnir ((Odin's horse, had 8 legs and can... Walk on air? Sure))

Draugar (Zombies but can change their size and possesses superhuman strength, It can't turn people into them by biting (a cool driver to use in this on gotta say (bite is a driver)))

That's all folks! Only some names that I never seen on fan beys and are cool. I was bored so yeah...

Wait!!!! Uriel is from Matrix not TechnoX UnseenBurst Right? Unova is from TechoX
Demon Belial that's BladekingX's fanfic Beyblade Burst Matrix not mine lol, I think you got mixed up
(Aug. 03, 2021  4:48 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Demon Belial that's BladekingX's fanfic Beyblade Burst Matrix not mine lol, I think you got mixed up

Oh sorry it was Unova lol
I really like my fan made system, so I think I'm biting the bullet and will be making a story. Here's what I have so far, please rate it.

Beyblade G Core
The Apex Corporation has developed what they call Beyblades. Spinning tops made from Plastic, metal, and other materials. It is a game played for sport, purely for fun. They took the world by storm, and Apex made a huge profit. However 1 year after Beyblades where launched, a group of people got them for the first time. This caused mysterious occurrences to happen. This group caught the publics eye and was named the G Generation. More and more people became apart of the G Generation, seemingly by luck, to the point where the majority of players were apart of it. Due to unknown reasons relating to the G Generation, Apex has called for a total recall, and they're using brutal force. What will happen to the Sport of Beyblade, and what is the mystery hidden within the tops?

Characters So Far
Rei Osiris
The protagonist. He doesn't remember his parents, and was taken in by his Grandpa. 
He doesn't have much going for him, but he's a hard worker.

Shinei Kakusei
The so called "Great Reaper". He hates Rei despite just meeting him for unknown reasons.
He has a heart deep down, but doesn't show it to anyone but his little sister.

"G" Freeman
The chairman of Apex Corp. He is in charge of the "Apex Raids" where armies go from town to town destroying Beyblades.
He rules with an iron fist, and wishes to have more control than his superior, who he can't even see.

Kira
A girl that is apart of Shinei and Rei's team. She is a close friend of them, but can get angry very easily.
His Beyblade is made to adapt to situation's so she can't lose. No one knows where she lives or her relatives.

X, Y, and Z
Lonely Joker members. They go against the Atermis Breakers in the first battle of the Underground Tournament.
Something seems off about them.....

Beyblades So Far
Radiant Artemis Burst Revolution
Gear Core Artemis: An emblem showing a golden knight.
Gear Switch Radiant: An 8 bladed jagged ring, made of only metal.
Gear Drive Burst: A blue half sphere that unleashes 4 spikes when it gets directly hit.
Gear Tip Revolution: A red and sharp rubber tip.

Scythe Thanatos Soul Counter
Gear Core Thanatos: An emblem showing a Reaper.
Gear Switch Scythe: A ring with 1 giant and sharp metal blade. The rest of it is rubber shields.
Gear Drive Soul: A sharp half sphere. It's "Fangs" can counter beys that try to exploit the possible weak point.
Gear Tip Counter: A cylinder shape, half metal have rubber tip. The bey leans on one side to choose which material to use.

Hollow Nemesis Bite Smooth
Gear Core Nemesis: An emblem showing a iron robot.
Gear Switch Hollow: A free spinning ring with 8 small shield.
Gear Drive Bite: A thin pyramid shape.
Gear Tip Smooth: A POM Disc made for optimal stamina.

Chapters (Tentative)
Arc 1: The G Generation
1. The Legend Begins
2. Artemis Trials
3. Because We Believe
4. First Rival
5. The Great Reaper
6. Swift Rider
7. The Underground Tournament
8. Making a Team
9. Lone Wolf
10. Round 1: God vs. Trickster
11. Round 2: Lonely vs. Not Alone
12. Round 3: Beast vs. Tiger
Nice work! If you do make a story I look forward to it!
(Aug. 03, 2021  8:52 PM)Instarez Wrote: I really like my fan made system, so I think I'm biting the bullet and will be making a story. Here's what I have so far, please rate it.

Beyblade G Core
The Apex Corporation has developed what they call Beyblades. Spinning tops made from Plastic, metal, and other materials. It is a game played for sport, purely for fun. They took the world by storm, and Apex made a huge profit. However 1 year after Beyblades where launched, a group of people got them for the first time. This caused mysterious occurrences to happen. This group caught the publics eye and was named the G Generation. More and more people became apart of the G Generation, seemingly by luck, to the point where the majority of players were apart of it. Due to unknown reasons relating to the G Generation, Apex has called for a total recall, and they're using brutal force. What will happen to the Sport of Beyblade, and what is the mystery hidden within the tops?

Characters So Far
Rei Osiris
The protagonist. He doesn't remember his parents, and was taken in by his Grandpa. 
He doesn't have much going for him, but he's a hard worker.
Shinei Kakusei
The so called "Great Reaper". He hates Rei despite just meeting him for unknown reasons.
He has a heart deep down, but doesn't show it to anyone but his little sister.
"G" Freeman
The chairman of Apex Corp. He is in charge of the "Apex Raids" where armies go from town to town destroying Beyblades.
He rules with an iron fist, and wishes to have more control than his superior, who he can't even see.

Beyblades So Far
Radiant Artemis Burst Revolution
Gear Core Artemis: An emblem showing a golden knight
Gear Switch Radiant: An 8 bladed jagged ring, made of only metal.
Gear Drive Burst: A blue half sphere that unleashes 4 spikes when it gets directly hit.
Gear Tip Revolution: A red and sharp rubber tip.

Chapters (Tentative)
Arc 1: The G Generation
1. The Legend Begins
2. Artemis Trials
3. Because We Believe
4. First Rival
5. The Great Reaper
6. Swift Rider
7. The Underground Tournament
8. Making a Team
9. Lone Wolf
10. Round 1: God vs. Trickster

nice!!
I have updated the summary! by the way Beyblade G Core has a dedicated page so check it out!: 
Kira
A girl that is apart of Shinei and Rei's team. She is a close friend of them, but can get angry very easily.
His Beyblade is made to adapt to situation's so she can't lose. No one knows where she lives or her relatives.

X, Y, and Z
Lonely Joker members. They go against the Atermis Breakers in the first battle of the Underground Tournament.
Something seems off about them.....

Scythe Thanatos Soul Counter
Gear Core Thanatos: An emblem showing a Reaper.
Gear Switch Scythe: A ring with 1 giant and sharp metal blade. The rest of it is rubber shields.
Gear Drive Soul: A sharp half sphere. It's "Fangs" can counter beys that try to exploit the possible weak point.
Gear Tip Counter: A cylinder shape, half metal have rubber tip. The bey leans on one side to choose which material to use.

Hollow Nemesis Bite Smooth
Gear Core Nemesis: An emblem showing a iron robot.
Gear Switch Hollow: A free spinning ring with 8 small shield.
Gear Drive Bite: A thin pyramid shape.
Gear Tip Smooth: A POM Disc made for optimal stamina.

11. Round 2: Lonely vs. Not Alone
12. Round 3: Beast vs. Tiger
So I'm posting the best chapters I've readed from fics,

#1 Burst Dynachi: Chapter 46 the finale of dynachi and how Vlad saves Sebastian.

#2 Burst Bonds: Chapter 7 It was great too. (Za Warudo is a funny name though lol)

#3 Burst VS: Chapter 13 It was nice too,(That unbeatable line got me)

#4 Burst Matrix: Chapter 16, it was longer and the battle was awesome.
(Aug. 04, 2021  1:29 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: So I'm posting the best chapters I've readed from fics,

#1 Burst Dynachi: Chapter 46 the finale of dynachi and how Vlad saves Sebastian.

#2 Burst Bonds: Chapter 7 It was great too. (Za Warudo is a funny name though lol)

i am honored to be in your top 4.
A concept of a Balance Type Bey

(Aug. 04, 2021  2:53 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: A fan-made concept of bey

wait so this is apart of another fanfic or VS?
(Aug. 04, 2021  2:53 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  2:53 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: A fan-made concept of bey

wait so this is apart of another fanfic or VS?

VS
(Aug. 04, 2021  1:29 PM)Demon Belial Wrote: So I'm posting the best chapters I've readed from fics,

I was actually the person who came up with the concept of Za Warudo as part of USN's character contest, and it won. The only thing that he changed was the name, which was originally The World, but it was changed to Za Warudo (The World in Japanese) because it's harder to take out of context.
I need some fanfic title names. I'm stuck.
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I need some fanfic title names. I'm stuck.

Beyblade Burst Twilight, Beyblade Burst Phantom, Beyblade Burst Asriel! (Am I helping?)
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  5:04 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I need some fanfic title names. I'm stuck.

Beyblade Burst Twilight, Beyblade Burst Phantom, Beyblade Burst Asriel! (Am I helping?)

Yeah, you're helping. Some of these names give me ideas for new Beys. Fun fact: if it wasn't for the "no same name as other fanfics rule", I wouldn't be stuck (My original idea was Beyblade Burst: Angels, but someone has a fanfic with a similar name)

Ill try giving you generic advice since I dont know the context:

One good advice is try to do a “title drop” or similar, such as naming your story after something in it. Assuming you wrote something up already and just need the title, try to reread the fanfic and find some key words. Key words could be anything, such as the name of the Beyblade system, a word for a feeling, or even a name of something/someone

For example, Beyblade Burst is called such because of the series’s burst gimmick from the Beys. Title drops and similar sometimes give the readers an idea of what to expect
Using Nitrogenic's idea. Just thinking of quirks for beys to pass time, not a story or anything.
Dragoon: Storm King
Dranzer: Immortal Flame
Driger: Brutal Claw
Draciel: Wave Shield
Wolborg: Feral Chill
Leopard: Flaring Fangs
Ariel: Alpha Crown
Gabriel: Omega Crown
Ape: Thunder Beat
Kerberous: Hell Guard
Orthus: Glacier Pierce
Galeon: Spiral Claw
Trygle: Pitch Wings
Pegasus: Vulcan/Ruin Angel
Zeus: Archangel
Enchanted Value

That's the only thing I could think of lol
i like the quirks!
I have an idea for a community project. Basically I would make a fan fiction. The working name is Beyblade Burst Unity (because all of the writers are uniting.) Afterwards There would be a giant character contest. Every single character will be a submitted character. You can only have 1, but maybe 2 if there's a low amount of characters, however 1 to start. Afterwards when you get accepted, I'll DM you. This is where it gets interesting: your entire character is written by you and you alone.

You can combine ideas if you want, but that's not the main goal. Their development, beys, powers, and backstories will be decided by you. It'll probably be a bit hard, so I'm thinking of getting a team of writers to help. Of course there's no guarantee everyone's characters would be going to a tournament at the same time, but I can only hope things somewhat merge together.

By the way, about being specific. You can say that a character does to a tournament during a specific time and what rankings they get. However for the name of the tournament: if multiple people are written to go to a tournament at the same time, I'm going to make them go to the same tournament. Meaning there's one name. So if everyone has different names, I'll just pick one I like. This same principle goes for everything: specific names aren't guaranteed. One more thing, some parts could be changed. Say 2 people have the same character set to get second place, obviously that won't work, so I would have to make some adjustments.

So, how do we think about this? I think it would be fun to do.
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:41 PM)Instarez Wrote: I have an idea for a community project. Basically I would make a fan fiction. The working name is Beyblade Burst Unity (because all of the writers are uniting.) Afterwards There would be a giant character contest. Every single character will be a submitted character. You can only have 1, but maybe 2 if there's a low amount of characters, however 1 to start. Afterwards when you get accepted, I'll DM you. This is where it gets interesting: your entire character is written by you and you alone.

You can combine ideas if you want, but that's not the main goal. Their development, beys, powers, and backstories will be decided by you. It'll probably be a bit hard, so I'm thinking of getting a team of writers to help. Of course there's no guarantee everyone's characters would be going to a tournament at the same time, but I can only hope things somewhat merge together.

By the way, about being specific. You can say that a character does to a tournament during a specific time and what rankings they get. However for the name of the tournament: if multiple people are written to go to a tournament at the same time, I'm going to make them go to the same tournament. Meaning there's one name. So if everyone has different names, I'll just pick one I like. This same principle goes for everything: specific names aren't guaranteed. One more thing, some parts could be changed. Say 2 people have the same character set to get second place, obviously that won't work, so I would have to make some adjustments.

So, how do we think about this? I think it would be fun to do.

Sounds good on paper but the problem is that there are other who are writing their own Fanfictions and may be too busy for it. And school starts back soon so people may not have time for it because homework and stuff.

Kinda my two cents on it, definitely sounds like an interesting idea though