Blast Jinnius Testing and Discussion

Due to my various circumstances, the formatting of this post will be a mess. Sorry bout that, haha.

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Lost Longinus Yell Hold

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Legend Spriggan 7Vortex Xtreme

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Alter Chronos 2Cross Atomic

In short, Blast Jinnius is just not a good layer. It doesn't hold a candle to the other stamina layers in the meta right now, it's defense is pretty poor, and has no attack potential due to it's moving ring.

I'll post my results with 5 and Guard in a day or two.
I feel like Grow will be decent to use, try testing some combos with that, maybe better results...
Edit: is it really called guard?
(Aug. 22, 2017  4:32 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Edit: is it really called guard?

Yes, it is.
From your testings I think Blast Jinnius is the worst God Layer so far. Too sad it sucks. I wish it would have been more promising. In You Burst You Win it would have a chance tho. lol. But from my experience Maximum Garuda with Guard is super op. It has way more stamina and life after death than Atomic. From my testing Maximum Garuda 4-Glaive/7-Meteor Guard is a total beast. It may be the Deathscyther of Beyblade Burst God.
Quick someone try drain fafnir polish guard!
(Aug. 22, 2017  3:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Due to my various circumstances, the formatting of this post will be a mess. Sorry bout that, haha.

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Lost Longinus Yell Hold

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Legend Spriggan 7Vortex Xtreme

Blast Jinnius 4Glaive Atomic vs. Alter Chronos 2Cross Atomic

In short, Blast Jinnius is just not a good layer. It doesn't hold a candle to the other stamina layers in the meta right now, it's defense is pretty poor, and has no attack potential due to it's moving ring.

I'll post my results with 5 and Guard in a day or two.

I think bJ G I would work if you have a good Silding Shoot. But I'm not a fan of the beyblade at all.
Hey @[TrainiacJ], could you test bJ.4G.O against lS.7V.X please
(Aug. 22, 2017  6:48 PM)TL14 Wrote: From your testings I think Blast Jinnius is the worst God Layer so far.
You should've seen Kreis Satan and Killer Deathscyther. Seriously. Both of them are trash tier and they have very situational god abilities that don't even work most of the time. Blaze Ragnaruk can even be bursted by S2KU.
Meanwhile, another useless layer! The literal interpretation of "stop hitting yourself" perfectly reenacted by TT. When they release a good layer, it's automatically OP and will dominate the metagame for the next few tournaments to come before they release another good one, and the cycle continues while wasting time and money developing useless layers. The power creep is way too problematic.
Not surprising! Although, I would be interested to try bJ on some other Drivers for Defense. Not that I have much hope, though.
I was kind of hoping the height of bJ made it useful for destabilizing mG.
I kinda expected this result as that. If possible can you try it with Xtreme? those contact points looks and sound perfect for attack so who knows it can be good attacker (which I know rising gimick will hinder again but still lol).
in blader zyeyos unboxing it burst stock mG alot.someone should try iv against mG 4 glaive atomic.
Try bJ with ring and revolve, worked well against mG and dF for me.
Just got Blast Jinnius 5G.Gr Booster and it’s ok. Seems to get off balance which causes a loss of stamina. Tested him vs a bunch of stock Beys. Beat Roktavor, Evipro, Valtryek, Hyrus, Achilles, & Xcalius. Lost to Spryzen Requiem, Emperor Forneus & Genesis Valtryek.

What driver or forge disc is best to pair with him? Jinnius is my favorite bey and I’d like to max him out as much as possible. I tried reading through this thread but there’s lots of abbreviations and stuff I don’t understand as a newcomer.

If anyone could maybe tell me the best suggestions for drivers & forge discs to pair with this bey and what beys I would need to buy to get those parts? Thank you guys!
(May. 16, 2019  4:38 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just got Blast Jinnius 5G.Gr Booster and it’s ok. Seems to get off balance which causes a loss of stamina. Tested him vs a bunch of stock Beys. Beat Roktavor, Evipro,  Valtryek, Hyrus, Achilles,  & Xcalius. Lost to Spryzen Requiem, Emperor Forneus & Genesis  Valtryek.

What driver or forge disc is best to pair with him? Jinnius is my favorite bey and I’d like to max him out as much as possible. I tried reading through this thread but there’s lots of abbreviations and stuff I don’t understand as a newcomer.

If anyone could maybe tell me the best suggestions for drivers & forge discs to pair with this bey and what beys I would need to buy to get those parts? Thank you guys!
Well if you are open to suggestions, my advice would be to drop blast jinnius(bJ) completely and go for cho z beys like archer hercules(aH) hell salamander(hS) cho z Achilles and cho z Valkyrie. 
As far as bJ goes well I can’t suggest any combos to make it work, partly because it is terrible at competitive play and partly because even if it did any good I don’t have the knowledge of it.
bJ is a good looking layer but in the meta it stands as much of a chance as storm pegasus would have against synchrome.
(May. 25, 2019  5:23 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  4:38 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just got Blast Jinnius 5G.Gr Booster and it’s ok. Seems to get off balance which causes a loss of stamina. Tested him vs a bunch of stock Beys. Beat Roktavor, Evipro,  Valtryek, Hyrus, Achilles,  & Xcalius. Lost to Spryzen Requiem, Emperor Forneus & Genesis  Valtryek.

Well if you are open to suggestions, my advice would be to drop blast jinnius(bJ) completely and go for cho z beys like archer hercules(aH) hell salamander(hS) cho z Achilles and cho z Valkyrie. 
As far as bJ goes well I can’t suggest any combos to make it work, partly because it is terrible at competitive play and partly because even if it did any good I don’t have the knowledge of it.
bJ is a good looking layer but in the meta it stands as much of a chance as storm pegasus would have against synchrome.

I figured as much. Kind of a bummer. Seems like it’s always the same handful of beys dominating. I do have Cho-Z Valkyrie, just got Cho-Z Achilles and have Archer Hercules coming on the 5th. Guess Jinnius will have to be my “just for fun” bey.
(Aug. 22, 2017  8:14 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Quick someone try drain fafnir polish guard!

ok

(Aug. 22, 2017  8:14 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Quick someone try drain fafnir polish guard!

wow it has a 72% win rate pretty impressive!

wow it has a 72% win rate pretty impressive!