Blader match up battles that you make!

(Apr. 19, 2021  9:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: how bout dis:  
hyde vs silas
phi (dead phoenix) vs dante (glyph)

Sorry for not responding soon, if you read the post above I was responding to DeltaZakuro and I had to go to the bathroom. 😅
Please specify the stadium and amount of points for Hyde vs Silas and also what stage the characters are in. 
As for phi vs. Dante, I’ve only watched 4- 6 episodes of Gt so I can’t really do a matchup about a character I know pretty much nothing about.

its okay! 3 point battles and both with the standard stadium.
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Ginka vs Gwyn 10 POINT BATTLE

For anyone who would do this matchup,please specify what stage the characters are in and what stadium. Also, I don’t know anything about mfb, or plastic. Just burst. And I have only watched 4-6 episodes of Gt so I don’t know anything much about gwyn. Sorry. 😔

(Apr. 19, 2021  9:50 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry for not responding soon, if you read the post above I was responding to DeltaZakuro and I had to go to the bathroom. 😅
Please specify the stadium and amount of points for Hyde vs Silas and also what stage the characters are in. 
As for phi vs. Dante, I’ve only watched 4- 6 episodes of Gt so I can’t really do a matchup about a character I know pretty much nothing about.

Ok,give me a sec, I need to go help with something then I’ll respond to u

It's gingka not Ginka. And, Gingka will body, destroy, clap, wipe Gywn in a few hits. Easy dubs. Power level difference is too huge at this point.
Valt vs Lane(Lucifer The End). Seed Strom Stadium, 3 points
Valt(Cho-Z Valkrayie) vs Phi(Dread Phoneix). Rail way stadium, 3 points
Kurt Vs Lean
Hyuga Vs Bell
Ranzo Vs Rantaro
Valt Vs Basara
Aiga Vs Joe
Gwyn Vs Daigo
Shu Vs Tsubasa
Hikaru Vs Xander
Xavier Vs Dante
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:09 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Kurt Vs Lean
Hyuga Vs Bell
Ranzo Vs Rantaro
Valt Vs Basara
Aiga Vs Joe
Gwyn Vs Daigo
Shu Vs Tsubasa
Hikaru Vs Xander
Xavier Vs Dante
I see
Lane
Bell
Rantaro
Valt
Aiga
Gywn
Tubasa
Xander
Dante
I'm assuming these bladers are in their latatst season of beyblade.
Eggblader
Hyde vs Silas 3 Points Standard Type Beystadium
(I assume that both characters are at their final stage in god and turbo)
Hyde, while not battling that many times and losing miserably against phi, is quite the powerful blader having beaten valt after upgrading to a cho-z bey and beating up Aiger even after Aiger went through the dread tower obstacles. Silas is one of the big 5 in the end of god. Big 5 (during god)= valt, shu, free, Lui, Silas.
Now Silas is at a pretty big disadvantage having a god bey while Hyde has a turbo bey, but let us not forget that he got 2 points of of valt who had winning Valkyrie in the 4th episode of turbo so he still proves his worth even with a bey that is a generation behind in s similar power level of Toko and Fubuki where Toko has a god bey and loses most of the time, but has his moments. think of Silas as Toko, but much more powerful.
Hyde's usual strategy is to start in attack mode with his frame and then finish the opponent off with defense.
(After explaining that part, this is the part where I usually visualize the battle in my head and write out the details)
In the first round Hyde would obviously be in attack mode, Silas would tilt his bey at an angle and circle the outer rim. Hades would go all out on the attack against Silas and Silas would deflect it using roller defense and slowly tilting his rollers on his driver to the floor, after hades is knocked back, he would wind up and come in for a huge smash attack but Silas's roller on the tip would touch the ground just in time and dodge it, hades would hit the wall hard, and because of how heavy it is, it would lose stamina, then Satomb would use cyclone loop, come around and knock hades out.
1-0.
In the second round, hades would remain in attack mode because he starts in attack for 2 rounds then goes to defense after the 2nd round. Satomb would take center, hades would come in and gain speed knocking it out, Satomb would get knocked back and come into the center using cyclone loop but hades would use dread gravity and Satomb using cyclone loop would keep getting tossed around, and eventually burst.
1-2
In the third round, Hyde would switch to defense mode where he usually circles the center in small circles and occasionally counterattacks. Silas would take the frame off Satomb to make his bey go faster. Satomb would go in for a steep angle and try to knock hades back, but hades would use his turn frame to deflect the attack, and Satomb would use his layers rollers to maintain his stamina. Satomb would continuosuly attack dread hades, with his rollers, and deflecting hades's defense which made hades lose stamina and Satomb maintain the stamina. then when Satomb came in for a huge attack, hades's zephyr driver got knocked back, tilted on its axis and came around to slam Satomb and because Satomb doesn't have the frame it would get knocked back much further not having as much weight, it would get knocked back, and then come towards the center, then it would slam its roller into the ground hard and go high in the air attacking hades from the air, hades having a downward turn frame shape would get knocked back, and scrape, but then stablize barely holding on and when it tilted, Satomb would get knocked out of the stadium. Satomb hits the floor just a split second before hades stops spinning
1-3
Hyde would ultimately win partly cause skill, mainly cause Silas has a god bey, but Silas, obviously being the powerful and confident blader he is would put up a fierce fight but lose in the end.
Valt/Shu vs Lui and free tag team battle first team to get 2 points wins
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:50 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry for not responding soon, if you read the post above I was responding to DeltaZakuro and I had to go to the bathroom. 😅

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eggblader[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hyde vs Silas 3 Points Standard Type Beystadium  [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](I assume that both characters are at their final stage in god and turbo) [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hyde, while not battling that many times and losing miserably against phi, is quite the powerful blader having beaten valt after upgrading to a cho-z bey and beating up Aiger even after Aiger went through the dread tower obstacles. Silas is one of the big 5 in the end of god. Big 5 (during god)= valt, shu, free, Lui, Silas. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now Silas is at a pretty big disadvantage having a god bey while Hyde has a turbo bey, but let us not forget that he got 2 points of of valt who had winning Valkyrie in the 4th episode of turbo so he still proves his worth even with a bey that is a generation behind in s similar power level of Toko and Fubuki where Toko has a god bey and loses most of the time, but has his moments. think of Silas as Toko, but much more powerful.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hyde's usual strategy is to start in attack mode with his frame and then finish the opponent off with defense.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](After explaining that part, this is the part where I usually visualize the battle in my head and write out the details)[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In the first round Hyde would obviously be in attack mode, Silas would tilt his bey at an angle and circle the outer rim. Hades would go all out on the attack against Silas and Silas would deflect it using roller defense and slowly tilting his rollers on his driver to the floor, after hades is knocked back, he would wind up and come in for a huge smash attack but Silas's roller on the tip would touch the ground just in time and dodge it, hades would hit the wall hard, and because of how heavy it is, it would lose stamina, then Satomb would use cyclone loop, come around and knock hades out. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1-0.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In the second round, hades would remain in attack mode because he starts in attack for 2 rounds then goes to defense after the 2nd round. Satomb would take center, hades would come in and gain speed knocking it out, Satomb would get knocked back and come into the center using cyclone loop but hades would use dread gravity and Satomb using cyclone loop would keep getting tossed around, and eventually burst. [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1-2[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In the third round, Hyde would switch to defense mode where he usually circles the center in small circles and occasionally counterattacks. Silas would take the frame off Satomb to make his bey go faster. Satomb would go in for a steep angle and try to knock hades back, but hades would use his turn frame to deflect the attack, and Satomb would use his layers rollers to maintain his stamina. Satomb would continuosuly attack dread hades, with his rollers, and deflecting hades's defense which made hades lose stamina and Satomb maintain the stamina. then when Satomb came in for a huge attack, hades's zephyr driver got knocked back, tilted on its axis and came around to slam Satomb and because Satomb doesn't have the frame it would get knocked back much further not having as much weight, it would get knocked back, and then come towards the center, then it would slam its roller into the ground hard and go high in the air attacking hades from the air, hades having a downward turn frame shape would get knocked back, and scrape, but then stablize barely holding on and when it tilted, Satomb would get knocked out of the stadium. Satomb hits the floor just a split second before hades stops spinning[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1-3[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hyde would ultimately win partly cause skill, mainly cause Silas has a god bey, but Silas, obviously being the powerful and confident blader he is would put up a fierce fight but lose in the end.[/font]
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

It's gingka not Ginka. And, Gingka will body, destroy, clap, wipe Gywn in a few hits. Easy dubs. Power level difference is too huge at this point.

Sorry typo
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:54 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's gingka not Ginka. And, Gingka will body, destroy, clap, wipe Gywn in a few hits. Easy dubs. Power level difference is too huge at this point.

Sorry typo

It's ok, just correcting you. Sorry if I made the correction sound rude.
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:36 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Valt/Shu vs Lui and free tag team battle first team to get 2 points wins

Dude, Valt beat Lui and Free when he tagged with Hyuga. Of course him and Shu would win (plus Shu already soloed Free once so there's that).
(Apr. 20, 2021  12:22 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  10:36 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Valt/Shu vs Lui and free tag team battle first team to get 2 points wins

Dude, Valt beat Lui and Free when he tagged with Hyuga. Of course him and Shu would win (plus Shu already soloed Free once so there's that).
true, but Hyuga had plot armor which is more powerful than any blader can be. and shu soloing free by k.o.ing it was just plot armor cause they had to make the battle short.
(Apr. 20, 2021  12:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  11:54 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Sorry typo

It's ok, just correcting you. Sorry if I made the correction sound rude.
No no it's ok Smile
(Apr. 20, 2021  1:01 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  12:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It's ok, just correcting you. Sorry if I made the correction sound rude.
No no it's ok Smile

Yoo I read my feed, and literally I had 23 feed and all of it was you posting on threads.
(Apr. 20, 2021  2:21 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2021  1:01 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: No no it's ok Smile

Yoo I read my feed, and literally I had 23 feed and all of it was you posting on threads.

Wow
The result of subscribing to super active threads:
(Apr. 20, 2021  11:05 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The result of subscribing to super active threads:
I know right?
How about this insane one?
Ready?

Red Eye, Phi, and Lain/Lean vs. Valt, Rantaro, and Daigo
Shu(Sparking) vs. Red Eye and Kurt
Phi vs. Gwyn
Arthur vs. Aiger
(Apr. 21, 2021  11:34 AM)InfernoShu Wrote: How about this insane one?
Ready?

Red Eye, Phi, and Lain/Lean vs. Valt, Rantaro, and Daigo
Shu(Sparking) vs. Red Eye and Kurt
Phi vs. Gwyn
Arthur vs. Aiger

The battles have to be from different seasons and arthur and aiger are from beyblade burst rise and look at hte first post
Ryuga vrs Lui
Lui vrs Free
Rago vrs Ryuga, Lui, Free, Valt, and Gingka
Valt vrs Free and Lui
(Apr. 21, 2021  2:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga vrs Lui
Lui vrs Free
Valt vrs Free and Lui

I'd caution against matching Burst bladers with MFB ones. Different universes, different rules. If your going to do matchups I recommend keeping the bladers contained to their respective universes.
Lui vrs Free
Valt vrs Free and Lui

Ryuga vs Lui and Rago vs anyone other than Gingka with the power of all the worlds bladers are mismatch’s

Edit- Valt vs Free and Lui could also be a mismatch depending on incarnations.
Lui vrs Free
Valt vrs Free and Lui

Like Admiral said, we shoudn't to make up battles with bladers from different generations.
For Lui vs Fee, I give it to Free
Valt vs Free and Lui: Valt would get destroyed by Free and Lui. Period.