Arthur Aiga and Valt

Most definintly Y e s
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:57 AM)MasterChef Wrote: Valt, Lui, Drum vs Aiga, Free, Shu

Aiga free and shu
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  1:52 AM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Gachi:
Drum, Joe, Delta, and Arman vs Arthur, Aiga, and Valt

Arthur Aiga and Valt

Valt, Arthur, and Aiger would honestly wipe the floor with them.
I would love to have a Free vs Rantaro sparking battle but I don’t want it to be some casual practice/introduction battle. I want it to be a serious battle. They were always going at each other in sparking but we never got to see a true single battle between them.
[Image: CCC49071-B607-40-C0-B649-A01-B56815672.jpg]
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would love to have a Free vs Rantaro sparking battle but I don’t want it to be some casual practice/introduction battle. I want it to be a serious battle. They were always going 1 on 1 in sparking but we never got to see a true single battle between them.

Well, Me too. There were so many opurtunities. But we all know Free would beat Rantaro.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:16 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would love to have a Free vs Rantaro sparking battle but I don’t want it to be some casual practice/introduction battle. I want it to be a serious battle. They were always going 1 on 1 in sparking but we never got to see a true single battle between them.

Well, M too. But we all know Free would beat Rantaro.

They were pretty evenly matched whenever they fought who knows 🤷‍♂️. Don’t personally think it’s a mismatch situation.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu vs Free

We were robed of an acutal throwdown between them in sparking. I'd give it to Shu but I'd be a pyrchic victory.
Shu v Free
Fubuki v Free
Shu v Fubuki (newer)
Fubuki v Kit
Lui v Shu (newer)
Free v Lui (newer)
Aiger v Lui (newer)
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Shu v Free
Fubuki v Free
Shu v Fubuki (newer)
Fubuki v Kit
Lui v Shu (newer)
Free v Lui (newer)
Aiger v Lui (newer)

VERY close, but I think Shu (even tho I want Free to win)
Free, and imo this will be the most one-sided except maybe the next one
Shu, similar to the above
I'm giving this one to Kit, he's awesome
I'd say Shu, given the rankings, but the last time they fought in the anime, Lui was pushing Shu back, so a toss-up
These last two will be my biases speaking for me. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Free
Aiger
(Mar. 19, 2021  6:21 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
Fubuki v Free
Shu v Fubuki (newer)
Fubuki v Kit
Lui v Shu (newer)
Free v Lui (newer)
Aiger v Lui (newer)

VERY close, but I think Shu (even tho I want Free to win)
I'd say Shu, given the rankings, but the last time they fought in the anime, Lui was pushing Shu back, so a toss-up
Free
Aiger

LOL 
Lui loses all!
but in kit and fubuki imo i tink fubuki would win
also the first one would prob be a tie..(imo)
(Mar. 19, 2021  6:53 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  6:21 AM)i\m batman Wrote: VERY close, but I think Shu (even tho I want Free to win)
Free
Aiger

LOL 
Lui loses all!

I will only address Fubuki vs Kit as the others are up to interpretation. In Sparking, Fubuki is higher ranked that Kit (who wasn't mentioned in the rankings), so Fubuki is better. Back in Turbo though, Kit is better imo as he almost beat Valt, while Fubuki was getting thrashed by Aiger.
(Mar. 19, 2021  12:30 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  6:53 AM)GhostFox Wrote: LOL 
Lui loses all!

I will only address Fubuki vs Kit as the others are up to interpretation. In Sparking, Fubuki is higher ranked that Kit (who wasn't mentioned in the rankings), so Fubuki is better. Back in Turbo though, Kit is better imo as he almost beat Valt, while Fubuki was getting thrashed by Aiger.

I think Kit would win because stamina has an advantage against defense. Also, he is more experienced.
Aiga vs Lane (New)
Lui vs Lane (New)
Free vs Lane (New)
(Mar. 25, 2021  2:17 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  12:30 PM)eu sou o Batman Wrote: Eu irei abordar apenas Fubuki vs Kit, pois os outros estão em condições de interpretação. Em Sparking, Fubuki é melhor classificado que Kit (que não foi mencionado no ranking), então Fubuki é melhor. De volta ao Turbo, porém, Kit está melhor já que ele quase derrotou Valt, enquanto Fubuki estava sendo espancado por Aiger.

Acho que Kit venceria porque a resistência tem uma vantagem contra a defesa. Além disso, ele é mais experiente.

NIn anime sometimes the advantage does not count but who has more determination to win
(Mar. 25, 2021  2:21 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiga vs Lane (New)
Lui vs Lane (New)
Free vs Lane (New)

LaneLaneLane
remember when the on answering was earthhelios?
(Mar. 25, 2021  11:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: remember when the on answering was earthhelios?

[Image: tenor.png]
Fubuki v Free
Shu v Fubuki (newer)
Fubuki v Kit
Lui v Shu (newer)
Free v Lui (newer)
Aiger v Lui (newer)

I know this is late but I might as well just respond. 

Shu (Requiem project) vs Free (physically  amplified) in their god incarnations:
Both of them are powerful opponents who were able to
dominate their respective groups within the god bladers cup. Shu had the capacity to straight up destroy beys while Free didn’t. Free did end up beating Lui 3-1 while Shu beat him 3-2 although, Shu did end destroying Lui’s bey. We also have to take into consideration the fact that trial and error was one of the main concepts of Spriggan’s mode change, meaning that we can chalk the burst up to an intellectual or experimental failure. I would say that Shu takes it in a pretty close match.

Shu vs Free (physically amplified) in their Cho-z incarnations: 
They are a lot closer in power around Cho z. Shu dominates a stronger more dark immersed Aiga 4-0 with hardly any difficulty while Free does the same but with a score of 3-0. The fights with Phi are what really help us decide the winner. Both of them lost with a score of 3-1 however, it was said that Phi could have burst Geist Fafnir in the second round and only let Free stick around to toy with him. Meanwhile, his battle with Shu was much more “all out” and intense. Phi wasn’t holding back and nearly lost to a burst as well. Lastly, we have to consider the fact that Shu uses an awakening system bey. We know that awakening system beys are crazy powerful if you resonate correctly (if you don’t they are weaker) and Shu has that in the bag. Despite this, Free is clearly the physically stronger of the two by a large amount so he does have an advantage while he is lacking in other areas. I would say that Shu wins in a solid battle with Free.

Fubuki vs Free (I’m assuming it’s cho-zFree): 
Honestly, Fubuki has no way of taking this. He was either weak in performance, or only powerful enough to take out other weak/sub par bladers throughout his season and Aiga (Who Free can contend with to an extent) was able to take on the pressure of fighting Forneus alongside multiple other cho-z beys in nothing more than a practice match. Free wins in a mostly one sided match.

Shu (newest incarnation) vs Fubuki:
Shu absolutely stomps Fubuki. I don’t think I really need to explain this one. It’s a mismatch IMO

Fubuki vs Kitt: I say that Kitt takes this. He beat Aiga, and was able to contend with fully trained awakening Valt (who is second only to Aiga). These opponents are clearly far beyond Fubuki’s league as he couldn’t even beat an awakening Aiga himself (Albeit a stronger awakening Aiga but even still). Kitt also has many more creative uses and applications of his abilities while Fubuki isn’t exactly versatile, it took a whole leave just for him to learn emperor crash.

Lui vs Shu in sparking: I personally think that they are evenly matched for the most part. Shu hasn’t really shown too much individual dominance over legendary bladers without Lane being involved (apart from his frightening ability to tank attacks that can normally take two beys out at once). Despite this, Lui eclipses him in raw power and should be able to cause massive damage to Shu regardless of the mode he chooses. It doesn’t quite help that Shu doesn’t have a specialty to implement against such raw power since he uses a balance type bey and mindset. Shu could potentially use his chassis to throw off the attacks but Lui would probably just use his upper attack orientation to send Spriggan flying. Since I think the match goes either way I will just think of a random scenario: Shu and Lui launch their beys into the stadium. Spriggan and Longinus enter banking patterns and continually clash in an all out war. Shu (in left spin defense mode) uses world slash only to be sent flying back by Lui’s raging upper. Spriggan hits a wall, but it’s burst stoppers combined with its raw ability to tank heavy hits allow it to effortlessly recover. Shu uses his unite driver causing Spriggan to take the center in a stamina based position. Spriggan uses its stance combined with its chassis to brush off Longinus attack all while causing it to damage/wear itself down. Lui, angered by this commands Longinus to attack. Longinus rushes toward the tornado ridge and uses it gain a massive stability and speed boost by scraping against it with its Destroy’ driver. Longinus angles it’s movement and rushes toward the middle of the stadium with all its power. Shu calls out to Spriggan and commands it to use World spin but it’s to no avail. Lui calls out to Longinus and, in a display of unrivalled power, uses Raging upper to hit the underside of Spriggan’s chassis and send it flying out of the stadium.

Will reply to the remaining two later.
Joe vs Lodin
Kurtz vs Xander/Xhaka
Norman vs Xander/Xhaka
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:59 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Joe vs Lodin
Kurtz vs Xander/Xhaka
Norman vs Xander/Xhaka

Lodin will barely win
Xander will win
Xander will break his bey
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:59 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Joe vs Lodin
Kurtz vs Xander/Xhaka
Norman vs Xander/Xhaka

Joe vs Lodin: We really don’t know much about either of them. We do know that Lodin eclipses Joe in raw power seeing as he was able to burst ace Dragon in a head in collision although, Joe is a decent strategist so he may be able to play around this. I would say that Lodin takes it in a good fight because ultimately, Joe’s rubber 50/50 gimmick would function completely differently against a left spinning bey and I hightly doubt he would be able to improvise fast enough to avoid Lodin’s brutal assault.

Kurt vs Xander: Kurt seemed to be ragdolling powerful Xander level opponents like Boa/Valt etc. In all fairness, we can chalk a bit of this up to the fact that the god bladers cup was an introduction to his character. Xander also showcased impressive abilities and he beat some pretty tough bladers including Joshua who had a shot at beating Free. Kurt seems to rely heavily on using special moves and gimmicks to augment strength and I think that Xander really does the same. In general form, their beys can’t do much (and are underutilized) so I would imagine the fight would be prolonged. I’m going to give it to Xander since Kurt ended up losing to Cuza, who is arguably one of the worst bladers in the entire season. There really isn’t at good claim to that sort of thing.

Norman vs Xander: Norman doesn’t seem to think very clearly when he chooses modes even though the whole idea of having them is practical use and he is basically fodder to powerful attacks. Furthermore, Norman got stomped by Shu within mere seconds and his bey was destroyed too. I highly doubt that a seasoned blader like Xander would end up in that position. Xander wins in fairly one sided battle.
Shu vs. Valt sparking
Lane vs. Hikaru sparking
Fubuki vs. Xavier end of cho-z