Blader match up battles that you make!

(Apr. 16, 2021  8:39 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cho-Z Lui vs Cho-Z Free
Rail way Stadium
It's a tournement and Lui and Free are facing in the 2nd quater finals.

Free, but it'll be close. Remember everyone, even if he did lose to Aiga, Lui tied with Valt in Cho-Z and that battle broke the stadium. Plus, I'd think the rails give him a bit of an advantage. So yeah, Free will snag the win after coming out of a really tight spot.
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:39 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Cho-Z Lui vs Cho-Z Free
Rail way Stadium
It's a tournement and Lui and Free are facing in the 2nd quater finals.

Free with a light stomp. Lui wasn’t even that powerful in turbo. Was only good enough to beat the early season trio and tie with pre evolution turbo Valt. Free defeated dark power Aiga with ease, a legitimately threatening opponent.
Free (Turbo) vs Shu (Turbo)
Normal stadium.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Free (Turbo) vs Shu (Turbo)
Normal stadium.

Shu wins in a close match. Both are very good and have very similar feats but I think that Shu barely edged him out. Shu beat a stronger dark Aiger 4-0 while Free beat a weaker version 3-0. He also did better in the battle against Phi. In the anime it was said that Phi could have easily beat Free in the second round of their battle with dead stinger but refrained from doing so to play with him. When he battled Shu, it was much more intense and far closer. He even had to use different special moves (that he didn’t bother to use against Free) and went as far to try and corrupt Shu. Also, Phi was challenging the bladers in order based on their strength from worst to best and he challenged Shu after Free. 

Shu would go for left spin attack mode during the battle. During the battle, Fafnir and Spriggan clash in a frenzy. Free would use Geist claw but it wouldn’t have too much of an effect due to the awakening system. Fafnir would then take the centre after it had knocked Spriggan away and being to lower Spriggans spin using its velocity and rubber to tank Spriggans hits causing it to lose spin. Free eventually uses Geist Spin which sends Spriggan flying. Spriggan hits the stadium ridge and Shu shouts at it urging it to change modes. The Zeta driver switches to Stamina mode before bursting into movement. Spriggan hits the tornado ridge before using counter break and rushing for the middle of the stadium. Spriggan rushes into Fafnir and they clash briefly before Fafnir bursts.
Free (Turbo) vs Hyde
Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:28 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Free (Turbo) vs Hyde
Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

I’m assuming the battle takes place in the standard stadium 

Free (Turbo) vs Hyde

Hyde lost to Phi 4-2 whilst Free lost to Phi 3-1, although, Phi could have  finished him off easier. Even still, Dead Phoenix is much stronger than Revive Phoenix so I would say that Free wins in an extremely close battle.

Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

Xavier beat a better, more experienced Aiga pretty easily whilst Aiga beat Lui in their final battle. Also, Xavier was a member of the z4, a group of rising top level bladers of the next gen at that time. I love Lui as a character but setting my bias aside, Xavier would win in a decent battle
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:28 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Free (Turbo) vs Hyde
Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

I’m assuming the battle takes place in the standard stadium 

Free (Turbo) vs Hyde

Hyde lost to Phi 4-2 whilst Free lost to Phi 3-1, although, Phi could have  finished him off easier. Even still, Dead Phoenix is much stronger than Revive Phoenix so I would say that Free wins in an extremely close battle.

Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

Xavier beat a better, more experienced Aiga pretty easily whilst Aiga beat Lui in their final battle. Also, Xavier was a member of the z4, a group of rising top level bladers of the next gen at that time. I love Lui as a character but setting my bias aside, Xavier would win in a decent battle

Ah yes, it's the standard stadium, totally forgot to mention that lol.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Free (Turbo) vs Shu (Turbo)
Normal stadium.

Shy wins but barley, it would be a close fight. They both destroyed Aiga in dark resonance and both lost to Phi, but I have to give it to Shu. He beat a Aiga that defeated Valt and gave Phi a better fight. The battle will be in the case that Shu gets the first point, then Free gets 1 point, then Shu wins with a Burst.
I wrote a lot for the battle
Silas evolution vs. Kurt evolution at the end when they are both at the most power they have ever been
3 pts
Cyclone Bey Stadium (the one with the center that spins)
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Silas evolution vs. Kurt evolution at the end when they are both at the most power they have ever been
3 pts

I would give it to Silas. The Cyclone beystadium is perfect for his blading style and would resonate well with him. Both are also in a very similar realm of power anyway.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Silas evolution vs. Kurt evolution at the end when they are both at the most power they have ever been
3 pts

I would give it to Silas. The Cyclone beystadium is perfect for his blading style and would resonate well with him. Both are also in a very similar realm of power anyway.

Kurt would get bodied
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would give it to Silas. The Cyclone beystadium is perfect for his blading style and would resonate well with him. Both are also in a very similar realm of power anyway.

Kurt would get bodied
I don't know about bodied. I do believe Silas would ultimately win, but they're about level in power. In the end Silas would overcome Kurt though.
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
3 pts

Nice. Hey Zeutron, whenever someone asks on this thread you always give a detailed answer of which Blader would win and why and I like that, so yeah. Just wanted to say that.
(Apr. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I would give it to Silas. The Cyclone beystadium is perfect for his blading style and would resonate well with him. Both are also in a very similar realm of power anyway.

Nice. Hey Zeutron, whenever someone asks on this thread you always give a detailed answer of which Blader would win and why and I like that, so yeah. Just wanted to say that.

Thanks and sorry I didn’t really do that this time. I’m not very productive. After I finish doing some work I’ll try and visualize a battle.
(Apr. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nice. Hey Zeutron, whenever someone asks on this thread you always give a detailed answer of which Blader would win and why and I like that, so yeah. Just wanted to say that.

Thanks and sorry I didn’t really do that this time. I’m not very productive. After I finish doing some work I’ll try and visualize a battle.

Your welcome! And it’s fine if you didn’t do it this time. Also, just cause you’re way better at this than me and I want ur opinion, Tempest Dragon vs. Rage Longinus Hypersphere Stadium, you don’t have to answer right away if you’ve got work to do though. Smile
(Apr. 18, 2021  3:27 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  1:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Thanks and sorry I didn’t really do that this time. I’m not very productive. After I finish doing some work I’ll try and visualize a battle.

Your welcome! And it’s fine if you didn’t do it this time. Also, just cause you’re way better at this than me and I want ur opinion, Tempest Dragon vs. Rage Longinus Hypersphere Stadium, you don’t have to answer right away if you’ve got work to do though. Smile

I’ll get back to you on both.
Brave valkrie vs lucius The end valt barley wins with a survivor finish
Ok I’m gonna start answering questions in this thread in detail because I wanna go into detail about the bladers battles and stuff plus I enjoy talking about things like this with ma fwends Smile
Ex of how I’m gonna answer questions
Turbo- Valt ( end of turbo) vs. Phi (end of turbo)
It’s a classic defense vs attack type match up, so normally phi would have the advantage but this is against Valt with a nearly unburstable bey at full resonance and its evolution driver is awakened. But phi also has his stuff going for him with his bey being much heavier than most beys out there, his armor coming off, using that armor as a second attack to the opponent, and his overall evil resonance.
Now this is the end of turbo, so Valt has already witnessed phi’s matches against AIGER, shu, and free so he knows that phi can use his armor even when it’s not in the air as a second force to attack with and he knows that the only way phi can beat his bey with a burst is by knocking the turbo blades in. I assume that Valt would meet up with shu and come up with a strategy. The thing with free is that he lost because he 1- didn’t have a cho-z bey or any upgrade in general while phi had literally stolen all of hades’s power and upgraded his bey and 2- he didn’t know that phi could use his armor as a cannon. Shu lost simply because in the first round phi bounced before bursting which only gave him 1 pt and that was just lousy luck, but he lost because he didn’t know that phi would go for the turbo blades in his bey. AIGER won because of plot armor, and also because he was able to use his defense at full strength and defend against phi when going for the turbo blades, but he would have lost if it wasn’t a burst only match.
Remember kit vs Valt? Kit went for the turbo blades against Valt just as phi went for the turbo blades against shu, but Valt has a special move that stops his turbo blades from being pushed in,when he used turbo Valtryek whip, his turbo blades are the source of that power, so if phi was to knock his turbo blades in, he would have to not get knocked back by turbo Valtryek whip, be able to maintain enough stamina to push the blade, and when pushing the blade in he would have to be able to defend against Valtryek.
So phi would probably use his armor to knock Valtryek out making it 1-0, then Valt would use flash launch and since his driver is awakened he would knock phi out 1-1, then phi would probably use everything he’s got to try to push Valtryeks wings in by attacking from both sides, but Valt would use flash launch, dodge it, use turbo Valtryek whip, and come around to burst pheonix out making it 3-1 Valt wins. That exact match might not be the exact match that would happen, but I do know that Valt would ultimately win either by 3-1 or 3-2.

So yeah, any Blader match ups and I’ll answer it like this.
Bell Vs Lane (Lucifer The End, Red Flare)
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Bell Vs Lane (Lucifer The End, Red Flare)
alright, your blader match up battle is coming soon!
how bout dis:
hyde vs silas
phi (dead phoenix) vs dante (glyph)
DeltaZakuro
Bell Vs Lane (Lucifer The End, Red Flare)
Bell Daikokuten is the main protagonist of the Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Series while Lane Valhalla is the main antagonist of the Beyblade Burst Superking Series.
Both characters have 1 thing in common (please dont fight me, but as of now its a fact, later maybe not but right now it is) endless amounts of plot armor.
Now Bell so far is the only blader besides our boy amigo (Ranzo) who uses a DB system bey, and he has beaten so far 3 bladers with clean burst finishes partly because of plot armor, partly because of skill, and mainly because of the fact that nobody knows how the heck the DB system works.
Lane, despite not knowing a thing about the DB system, is a very powerful blader. Now this is the stage where he has Lucifer the End with his Red Flare which is basically his normal flare but less evil and not power hungry but showing that he enjoys blading now after his tag team with shu against the twins in the final.

DeltaZakuro, you didnt exactly specify which stadium, which I realize now that I didnt either in my example so I guess that's my fault, but because of no specific stadium im assuming it takes place in the normal stadium used for battles in the anime without any gimmicks. And you also didnt specify the amount of points, which is fine, but just make sure to specify next time, and because I need to go to the bathroom like RIGHT NOW, im going to type as fast as I can and assume that this battle is 2 pts

Lane would probably take the center, and Bell would probably use venture shoot. Lane would push Belial back with his defense, and begin to attack, bell would probably speed up using his rubber tip to speed up and use Dynamite Bomber on lane, lane would use limit break the end and probably burst belial. that might not be the exact case, but it would be similar to what happened. if the round was 1 pt, its honestly 50 50 because we dont know what other tricks Bell has up his sleeve, or maybe Lane mislaunches or something. if the round was 2 points, read the paragraph above, if it was 3 points lane would probably also win but maybe belial would go all out and get a K.O. midway. As of now, despite bell being pretty good for a protagonist in the 4th episode, lane is just way out of his league at the moment. it might be different in a couple months or weeks after he has developed some more.

PEACE AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I STILL NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM SO ONCE AGAIN PEACE!
Lui vrs Tyson. I will post this here tommorow

[Image: t1JVygBv]
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:30 PM)eggblader Wrote: how bout dis:  
hyde vs silas
phi (dead phoenix) vs dante (glyph)

Sorry for not responding soon, if you read the post above I was responding to DeltaZakuro and I had to go to the bathroom. 😅
Please specify the stadium and amount of points for Hyde vs Silas and also what stage the characters are in. 
As for phi vs. Dante, I’ve only watched 4- 6 episodes of Gt so I can’t really do a matchup about a character I know pretty much nothing about.
Ginka vs Gwyn 10 POINT BATTLE