Blader Rewards 5th Wave

Hi guys can I get the Prize Hunter Face (Legends Set)? thanks wubo eks de!
(Jul. 14, 2016  12:09 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Hi guys can I get the Prize Hunter Face (Legends Set)? thanks wubo eks de!

YES FINALLY

Congratulations dude!
Blader Rewards Update!
Hey everyone! With the release of Xeno Xcalibur we took some time to reconsider how to price and organize all of the different variations of starters that are available for Beyblade Burst and have created a new list with specific listings and prices for each type (DX Starter, Xeno Xcalibur w/Sword Launcher, BeyLauncher Starter, Light Launcher Starter). As a result, we now have officially added B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact to the Blader Rewards! Not only that, we've also added in the newly relased B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y as well!:

Beyblade Burst DX Starter of your choice - 38 Credits
B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact - 34 Credits
Beyblade Burst Starter of your choice (w/BeyLauncher, ex: Wyvern Armed Massive, Xcalibur Force Xtreme, etc.) - 32 Credits
Beyblade Burst Starter of your choice (w/Light Launcher, ex: Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Deathscyther Oval Accel, Yggdrasil Ring Gyro, etc.) - 29 Credits
B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y - 22 Credits

See the full list in the opening post of this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-...g-Campaign

If you'd like to claim any of these, please PM me your full name, address, and phone number.

(Jul. 14, 2016  12:09 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Hi guys can I get the Prize Hunter Face (Legends Set)? thanks wubo eks de!

As we discussed the other day, definitely! I'll bring it to our event tomorrow. Smile

Now, with the top prize in the Blader Rewards claimed, we're open to suggestions for a new top prize. Any ideas, everyone? We were thinking the complete Kirin set that came out recently, but I don't really see any on YJA anymore ...

edit: One other small update! We have changed the price of the black WBBA Limited Spriggan Spread Fusion:

Spriggan Spread Fusion Black Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (1 in stock)
(Jul. 16, 2016  8:36 PM)Kei Wrote: edit: One other small update! We have changed the price of the black WBBA Limited Spriggan Spread Fusion:

Spriggan Spread Fusion Black Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 90 Credits (1 in stock)

I'm on a mission for the red spread now
nice burst beyblades. Thankful for the WBO when will the next stock get updated ?
(Jul. 19, 2016  2:24 PM)Zee_786 Wrote: nice burst beyblades. Thankful for the WBO when will the next stock get updated ?

We just added new stuff and you're asking us when the next update is? :')
Hey I'm just wondering around how long it normally takes to get a redeemed prize

I had redeemed rbv3 around the 9th and I'm just wondering if I can get some kind of update
(Aug. 28, 2016  8:19 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: Hey I'm just wondering around how long it normally takes to get a redeemed prize

I had redeemed rbv3 around the 9th and I'm just wondering if I can get some kind of update

Who did you contact?
(Aug. 28, 2016  8:19 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: Hey I'm just wondering around how long it normally takes to get a redeemed prize

Hey @[beymaster15963], it hasn't been ordered yet but I will be doing it some time within the next few days. Normally I try to complete a few WBO orders simultaneously so that I don't have to do tons of individual orders at different times. Thanks for your patience! I will let you know once it has been shipped.
Well since we're talking about cashing in credits. Id like the WBO Hoodie.
(Aug. 29, 2016  10:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well since we're talking about cashing in credits. Id like the WBO Hoodie.

Cool, will do. It'll be the first one we make!
(Aug. 30, 2016  1:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2016  10:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well since we're talking about cashing in credits. Id like the WBO Hoodie.

Cool, will do. It'll be the first one we make!

This definitely makes me excited!!! During the winter i wear nothing but hoodies.
Are there any plans for a prize for 1 credit? Perhaps a 50/50 chance at a face booster?

I'm asking for a friend
Eh, so a Face Booster you cannot even choose, or what? It was not really part of our plans to introduce a prize for only one Credit though hah.
Yeah, we had to cut it off somewhere so that we don't have hundreds of people who've attended just one tournament asking for Face Boosters. Gotta put some effort in and earn those two Credits! haha
(Oct. 05, 2016  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, so a Face Booster you cannot even choose, or what? It was not really part of our plans to introduce a prize for only one Credit though hah.

Yeah, that's was what I was think. I understand that it would be hard since it is all done manually still.
(Oct. 05, 2016  8:04 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, we had to cut it off somewhere so that we don't have hundreds of people who've attended just one tournament asking for Face Boosters. Gotta put some effort in and earn those two Credits! haha

But there is still a DIAMOND Face Booster which you can get by attending 2 Format Event :p
Just asking. If I wanted to get that dranzer S burst version Can it he done as a "booster" for my credits ?
(Nov. 28, 2016  10:11 AM)christophermk Wrote: Just asking. If I wanted to get that dranzer S burst version Can it he done as a "booster" for my credits ?

Hm, unfortunately since the offer is made very limited, it could not count as that even currently. We should hopefully secure a few to give away in various methods, so one or two might end up in the Blader Rewards, who knows hah.
question... since the updated website I didn't see my credits anywhere... how can i see them?
(Feb. 17, 2017  9:06 PM)loyd87 Wrote: question... since the updated website I didn't see my credits anywhere... how can i see them?

You cannot see them at all due to some features malfunctioning. However, we can still access them via the administrator control panel, at least.
nice so they still "alive" hah
Yes, it would be a total catastrophe if all those numbers had been lost hah.
(Feb. 17, 2017  9:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, it would be a total catastrophe if all those numbers had been lost hah.

Yes lol. I had sent a message to Kei in December. But I think he will ship the beys later once the credits are publicly visible.

PS - I will soon take the eternal passport Grin
Yeah, sorry for the delay on that! There's several issues we're trying to work through getting fixed right now, and this is one of them. Thanks for your patience!