Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

(Mar. 04, 2011  4:27 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: storm capricorne is cool as it jumps if done correctly

EXACTLY what I put in a thread: but then got closed straight after by non-believers.Crying Worse than Capri: Storm Pegasus. NO STAMINA WHATSOEVER!
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:38 PM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: ldrago Destroy, cause it keeps getting destroyED!

You kiddin'? L Drago Destroy is brilliant when used on the right custom.
That my golden Lightning L-Drago can't be used if I want it to stay golden Unhappy.

Storm Capricorn discussion: the Q tip isn't as useless as people think. If you swap out the useless m145 track for a 100 (or possibly lower, I haven't got any), it becomes a great offensive bey that can offbalance others nicely and it doesn't lose stamina nearly as badly as it did.
When I bought Storm Capricorn INSTEAD of Earth Aquila.Atleast I get to post some combos on Worst Beyblade Combos
Oh and when I got a note to pick up something from the post- office , I thought that it was my L Drago Destroy FConfused
and RBV.7 but was just a carp bill :C
P.S The 3rd Letdown was when I found that Hasbro would NOT release BeyLauncher L/R ! My Friend really ,really
want's that Launcher! Letdown for him I guess...But he could always borrow My Clear BeyLauncher L/R Tongue_out
Getting the Rock Orso Face-off pack. I thought Flame Aries was going to be AWESOME and it's only beaten one bey ONCE: Flame Sagittario. How? I have no idea. Flame Aries H145FS sucks eggs.
Biggest Beyblade-Related Let Down? The day I found out that Hasbro renamed Basalt Horogium Twisted Tempo.
(May. 24, 2011  5:17 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Only I should own LLD. No one else should own it....

That would be a huge tragedy.
i put this BRT
i bought 5 dragoon gs a few years ago hoping they would end up rare the face that there only $9 or so is just a letdown for me
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:55 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Biggest Beyblade-Related Let Down? The day I found out that Hasbro renamed Basalt Horogium Twisted Tempo.

Took the words right out of my mouth
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:55 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Biggest Beyblade-Related Let Down? The day I found out that Hasbro renamed Basalt Horogium Twisted Tempo.

agreeed
Same as Naitrax, also I own a Dark Wolf.
My one is that Hasbro didn't release the metal system. The legend series are terrible and look so much worse.
When I was rly new too beyblades, I had £15 to spend, because i didnt know a lot about beyblade then i brought a Storm Capricorn and a wind and shoot launcher XD. biggest mistake ever. But that was like a year ago from now, now i have common sense lol.
When I found out that Hasbro wasnt going to release the beypointer
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:59 PM)Card Tricks Wrote: When I found out that Hasbro wasnt going to release the beypointer

Or when you will learn in two seconds that nobody uses it anyway.
Hasbro.Enough said.
Hasbro is doing very well. Thunder, CS is damn amazing, Inferno can get some results according to McFrown's tests. My biggest let-down...ES. I figured that it's at least resemble Wolborg MS' RC, but I was sorely disappointed. Also, R2F not having a bar was slightly disappointing, as was Burning Firestrike. Just when it seemed like Hasbro was pulling it's head out of the toilet, too... CS makes up for some of it, though.
I find Legend Beys to be a little to light on weight.
Legend series was pretty awesome as I never expected hasbro to release something of that nature.

Biggest let down for me would be EWD.
Probably the hasbro stadiums. They are not good for balance (seems defence/stamina tend to win) and the paint on the bottom drives me mad. If I had enough money I would get a BB10. I am seeing if I can find a job on campus.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:19 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: Probably the hasbro stadiums. They are not good for balance (seems defence/stamina tend to win) and the paint on the bottom drives me mad. If I had enough money I would get a BB10. I am seeing if I can find a job on campus.

*Complete and total agreement*.
(Aug. 26, 2011  10:19 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: Probably the hasbro stadiums. They are not good for balance (seems defence/stamina tend to win) and the paint on the bottom drives me mad. If I had enough money I would get a BB10. I am seeing if I can find a job on campus.

Agreed. I really need a Attack stadium, but have to put up with the Hasbro stadiums till next year when i go filz
Foe me was when i bought a dark wolf instead of an earth eagle and thought it was an amazing beyblade.