Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

Getting storm capricorn as my first bey then finding out it sucked.
When I bought a fake meteo ldrago assualt
When I got my first 2 beys,Storm Pegasis and LLD.I traded the RF for an MS.When i joined this site,I figured that MS suck eggs.
When I bought 8 BeyBlades and then found out that they were all fake.
My biggest let down was a sonokong LR Shooter that came with Gravity Perseus. It broke on me and i couldnt fix it. So i just got a TT one. Smile
buying lightning ldrago and dark bull over earth eagle and rock leone Unhappy
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:51 PM)Earth_Virgo_FTW Wrote: buying lightning ldrago and dark bull over earth eagle and rock leone Unhappy
LLD is the best smash attack wheel to date, Dark Bull has Bull (good clear wheel for defense), H145 (recoil attack part), and SD (stamina part). Rock Leone is outclassed, and Earth Eagle will soon be overshadowed by Twisted Tempo. Those are good beys, not let downs. Those were my first two beys... hm...
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: Getting storm capricorn as my first bey then finding out it sucked.

Same here except my first MFB beyblade was Dark Wolf. They made it seem like such a good bey in the anime.
Having Earth eagle and Cyber Pegasus as my only two beys.
E.E NEVER loses...

Lousy battles

Tching!

Pegasus is dead...
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:28 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Having Earth eagle and Cyber Pegasus as my only two beys.
E.E NEVER loses...

Lousy battles

Tching!

Pegasus is dead...

If you are playing in a hasbro stadium I don't think Cyber Pegasus would ever KO Earth Eagle. Must be some boring battles.
Twisted Tempo ,renamed,
bey pointer not relesed by Hasbro
and most of all, finging out Hasbro will never put one of the bigger tournaments even close to Washington >: (
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:42 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: bey pointer not relesed by Hasbro
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Or when you will learn in two seconds that nobody uses it anyway.
'Nuff said.
Really, who needs a Beypointer? They're outdated...

what about the Beypoint Card
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:51 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: what about the Beypoint Card

It is even worse : they can only be used on the Bey Ta 2 Go machine, and it was absolutely obvious that this sort of machine could never be introduced in the western world because of all the vandalist kids.
I don't EVER get let-down. Me and Dranzer are tight, the only way a true bey-blader should be!
I remember once, some newbie kid down the block called me and Dranzer noobs at blading.
As soon as I saw him in a car, I ripped Dranzer as hard as I could, knowing he could feel my bond.
Dranzer flew through the air, then went straight through that child's parent's tire of the 1997 model Mistibishi Lancer, Dranzer came flying back right into my hand!
Let's just say, haha, he had MANY stitches. Last time anyone tries to call me OR Dranzer noobs!
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:06 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I don't EVER get let-down. Me and Dranzer are tight, the only way a true bey-blader should be!
I remember once, some newbie kid down the block called me and Dranzer noobs at blading.
As soon as I saw him in a car, I ripped Dranzer as hard as I could, knowing he could feel my bond.
Dranzer flew through the air, then went straight through that child's parent's tire of the 1997 model Mistibishi Lancer, Dranzer came flying back right into my hand!
Let's just say, haha, he had MANY stitches. Last time anyone tries to call me OR Dranzer noobs!

At this point I'm 100% convinced you're a troll.
when i found out hasbro not realeaseing a string launcher l and there not makeing a legend ldrago or gemios beyblade
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:10 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:06 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I don't EVER get let-down. Me and Dranzer are tight, the only way a true bey-blader should be!
um, i'm kinda sure that a plastic dranzer couldn't cause that much damage to someone... especially a car...
other then that, nice story! it belongs in the " your creations" thread, not here Wink
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:32 AM)njrk97 Wrote: when i found out hasbro not realeaseing a string launcher l and there not makeing a legend ldrago or gemios beyblade
I couldn't really be bothered about gemios but i totally agree. also, Gravity desroyer( perseus ) only comes with a L sping light launcher, and on the back it says get your own right spin launcher... kinda slack and sad they wrecked the LR launcher

(Aug. 29, 2011  3:42 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Twisted Tempo ,renamed,
bey pointer not relesed by Hasbro
and most of all, finging out Hasbro will never put one of the bigger tournaments even close to Washington >: (

Washington DC or Washington State cause if it's Washington State I agree
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:01 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:57 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)Jayklink Wrote:

Boy Assaulted By Guy With plastic Spinning Top!

Were you given a life sentence? XD
No, myself and the boy sorted it out. He was to never insult Dranzer or myself again or it would be his neck taking the beating next time.
THATS FREAKIN HILARIOUS XD
also when i found out the hasbro world tourny dosent let u use takara tomy parts

Hasbro's Holding Tournaments Now? Man i've missed out on a lot... where at?
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:39 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)Jayklink Wrote:

Boy Assaulted By Guy With plastic Spinning Top!

No, myself and the boy sorted it out. He was to never insult Dranzer or myself again or it would be his neck taking the beating next time.
also when i found out the hasbro world tourny dosent let u use takara tomy parts

depends on your area in usa go to beybladebattles.com on the first news thing there it will so world sereis or somethin like that,the word here is a link
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:03 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:39 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:52 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Boy Assaulted By Guy With plastic Spinning Top!

depends on your area in usa go to beybladebattles.com on the first news thing there it will so world sereis or somethin like that,the word here is a link

Damn, don't live in USA... Unhappy
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:37 AM)Dracon Wrote:
um, i'm kinda sure that a plastic dranzer couldn't cause that much damage to someone... especially a car...
other then that, nice story! it belongs in the " your creations" thread, not here Wink
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:32 AM)njrk97 Wrote: when i found out hasbro not realeaseing a string launcher l and there not makeing a legend ldrago or gemios beyblade
I couldn't really be bothered about gemios but i totally agree. also, Gravity desroyer( perseus ) only comes with a L sping light launcher, and on the back it says get your own right spin launcher... kinda slack and sad they wrecked the LR launcher
even more disapiontment the package for gravity deystroyer lies it comes with a right light launcher not a left one

(Aug. 29, 2011  11:29 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:37 AM)Dracon Wrote:
even more disapiontment the package for gravity deystroyer lies it comes with a right light launcher not a left one
lol really? thought it was the other way around.... i havn't even seen a gravity destroyer yet ( apart from youtube )
njrk97
it comes with either left or right watch jp0t's vid