Beyblades-the new official game at my school

There is barely anyone at my school who like beyblade so some of you guys are lucky. We can't even play in afterschool my friends asked the people who are in charge.
Well, I wish kids at my school like this, but kids these days care more about big fancy iPhones, giant gold chains, expensive clothes, and cussing as if it was the only language they know...

And if they are like this, it's Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!...on the computer. Tired
@ DefStamina88: I agree with you on that one, man. They never listen to the school rule where they weren't supposed to use profanities.
I Like this thread, Because the kid who started it is sharing beyblade around the world. we need as many people to play beyblade as possible. But the kids at my school. aren't really in beyblade as much as me. i got the whole 1 st grade class to play but im in 7th so i beat them easily but its awesome to see them playing.

(Jan. 22, 2009  1:50 AM)BlackAce Wrote: It's true,no joke!

I showed some MFBs to the heads of my school for making them a game in my school,and they said it could be part of the after school program.There's even an article about it in the school newspaper now!

I think this is what they call "Awesome".

Your thoughts?

Imma try this
(Apr. 12, 2019  9:31 PM)Akiya95 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  1:50 AM)BlackAce Wrote: It's true,no joke!

I showed some MFBs to the heads of my school for making them a game in my school,and they said it could be part of the after school program.There's even an article about it in the school newspaper now!

I think this is what they call "Awesome".

Your thoughts?

Imma try this

Why did you necro this thread? The last post was over three years ago
I will get a slap from my teachers and they will say reading is the most important thing in life
Im trying to organize a tournament at my school. Everyone is really trying to get back to the good old days of metal beys so I told them I would set us up one. Im really excited that you are doing the same!
(Apr. 19, 2019  6:41 PM)S00las Wrote: Im trying to organize a tournament at my school. Everyone is really trying to get back to the good old days of metal beys so I told them I would set us up one. Im really excited that you are doing the same!

CAN YALL QUIT NECRO'ING THREADS?