Beyblades You've Traded

awwwww that's called being a good friend Smile although it's really Ironic if you look at our username avatar and sig.... anyway so far my best trade is the one I'm about to make Smile oh and BTW I might trade with bularieleone but were still working out the kinks...
Once in 6th grade I traded a DF145 for a D125. I already had 2 DF145 and no D125, so I guess it was pretty fair.

I almost traded a Genbull for a Neo Left SG, but the other person didn't have his part with him.
so an addition to Spiral Lyre my friend also gave me Spiral Byxis W105R2F and Gravity Destroyer!
Oh my gosh he must of really liked LLD
yeah LDD for Spiral Lyre Gravity Destroyer and Spiral Byxis was awsome Smile
I traded 4 LEGO parts for a Unicorno face bolt, Death, Unicorno, Cygnus, CS and RF. Best trade everrr. He told me that I could choose anything from his collection as long it makes one beyblade which has 5 five parts and that I could have 1 extra tip. I basically chose all the top-tier parts in his collection. Tongue_out

He wasn't in beyblade anymore but in LEGO and he wanted those parts badly so I traded them. I didn't have extras though.
Awesome trade beymax all those parts for a couple Legos
I traded a r2f for a a230 and a beat wheel.
(Oct. 13, 2013  1:26 PM)BeyMax Wrote: I traded 4 LEGO parts for a Unicorno face bolt, Death, Unicorno, Cygnus, CS and RF. Best trade everrr. He told me that I could choose anything from his collection as long it makes one beyblade which has 5 five parts and that I could have 1 extra tip. I basically chose all the top-tier parts in his collection. Tongue_out

He wasn't in beyblade anymore but in LEGO and he wanted those parts badly so I traded them. I didn't have extras though.

How are 2x4 bricks equivalent to a beyblade?? Did you give your friend rare parts??
Well he didn't like beyblade anymore so it wasn't a big loss for him Uncertain
man that was awesome XD maybe I could trade some of my Hotwheels cars (I have over 11 Eee) for Wyvang Wyvang Dragooon SA165 a new RDF and Girago Girago XD
I traded a fake brand beat lynx for a Hasbro cosmic pegaus.
a fake Beat Lynx.. did the person even know it was fake XD that was good though you traded something completely Illegal and ended up with the top-tier attack tip R2F and the Meta-Core attack wheel Cosmic!
Well nothing really big, but I traded a Flame, Leone, and a Face bolt for a, RF plus it's a re-color.
the RF or Flame? and since Flame is useless in today's meta that was actually a really good trade RF is still top tier Grin
He's talking about rf is a recolor
I traded them for, RF. Yeah your right now I got 2Joyful_3

What he said^
I want to trade my Twisted and Kronos for Girago and RF; I need them so bad!
yeah I need those parts too XD anyway I'm about to trade my TT Duo for Dragooon SA165 MSF-H (2) and RDF (mine is terribly worn) Grin
So here is what i traded yesterday
Lrf
Beylauncher R(worn)
And what i got was seriously awesome....
Archer Gryph
Pirates Killerken
this was my best trade!!
awesome Grin Archer Gryph and Pirates Killerken are great Gryph is great for attack expically synchromed with itself and Killerken goes great with Dragooon for spin-steal or defence with Reviser!
Not sure if this counts as a legit trade, but I just traded my Pokemon black for a CF cuz:
1. Finished Pokemon white
2. Already have Pokemon white
3. Needed CF to complete my f230cf combo
Back When I Started Beyblade My Favorite Beyblade Was Flame Libra T125ES. At One Point I Traded My Basalt Horogium (Twisted Tempo) For A Flame Libra Face Bolt Uncertain Terrible Right?
That's sad Unhappy, i forgot to mention the CF was worn lol but I don't mind.
I traded my friend a perseus (destroyer) energy ring for a hasbro metal fury fang