Beyblades You've Traded

This is a thread for talking about beyblade trades you made (remeber to state wich beyblade you gave and the bey you recieved) and bey's in your collection that you gave to somebody else. so far I traded inferno byxis for an earth eagle but after about 2 weeks my friend said he wanted it back I also traded scythe kronos (hasbro) for grand capricorn (the eds was completly worn and acted like xf) and I gave my friend my jade jupiter for his birthday and I let him borrow my L-drago destroy for a week.

Note Kai-v told me to put this in bey marketplace
This doesnt really deserve a thread, no offense at all. But my trade was I think Galaxy Pegasis for Gravity Perseus.
just so you know I pm'd kai-v before making this
(Aug. 05, 2013  1:31 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: This doesnt really deserve a thread, no offense at all. But my trade was I think Galaxy Pegasis for Gravity Perseus.

The question here is why you deem this thread isn't needed, yet contributed ..?

Anyways I still remember trading a load of MFBs for Rare Plastics, that was awesome.
:o which rares? If Uriel 2, Ill trade a Storm Capricorn XD
I remeber temporarly trading my hasbro fang leone for my friends Cyber Lyra AD145mf (I wish it were peremanent I really need MF now Unhappy
I traded my friend My purple poison wheel for BD145, GB145, and The Virgo CW! He loved how the purple poison looked.

He's chipped a lot of paint of it by now.

(Aug. 05, 2013  1:31 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: This doesnt really deserve a thread, no offense at all. But my trade was I think Galaxy Pegasis for Gravity Perseus.
Why would this not deserve its own thread?
I traded away my Death wheel and RDF.. Worst decision ever made.
I traded my second WD for AD145.
ooh I remeber trading cyber aquario for ray striker (I want my RF and red aquario back Unhappy) i've madesome terrible trades Tired
(Aug. 30, 2013  5:50 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I traded away my Death wheel and RDF.. Worst decision ever made.
For what? Essentially you traded The only useful parts of Death Quetzalcoatl.

(Aug. 30, 2013  7:36 PM)Lazer Wrote: ooh I remeber trading cyber aquario for ray striker (I want my RF and red aquario back Unhappy) i've madesome terrible trades Tired
Seems like a not too bad trade Aquario and RF for CS. And a red Aquario!? It must not be the one it came with because it came with a transparent Blue Aquario.
I once traded my Grand Cetus for Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasus. Guess I'll never trade at school again.

(Aug. 30, 2013  5:52 PM)AZL Wrote: I traded my second WD for AD145.

When? If it was recent, you do realize that the trade was useless.
Grand cetus was only really useful for RS, but galaxy Pegasus has R2F and Meteo-L Drago was actually once useful in spin-steal customizations. Not too bad of a trade Smile
Huge trade I made in February 2013, here it is:

What I traded my friend:

Galaxy Pegasus x2 (TAKARA-TOMY)
Meteo L Drago x1
Twisted Befall x1
Scythe Kronos x1 (Hasbro)
Phantom Orion x1 (Hasbro)
L Drago Destructor x1 (Hasbro)
WD x3
Spiral Lyre x1 (Hasbro)
Spiral Fox x1 (Hasbro)
RF x1
Berseker Begirados x1
Revizer x1
Ifraid x 2
Pirates Killerken x1

What I got:

Death Quetzlcoatl x1 (TAKARA-TOMY)
R2F x4
Evil Befall x1
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Version x1
Archer Gryph x2
Shinobi Saramanda x1
Ultimate Synchrome DX Set, Attack and Balance x1

BEST TRADE EVERRRR
(Aug. 30, 2013  8:29 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2013  5:50 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I traded away my Death wheel and RDF.. Worst decision ever made.
For what? Essentially you traded The only useful parts of Death Quetzalcoatl.

(Aug. 30, 2013  7:36 PM)Lazer Wrote: ooh I remeber trading cyber aquario for ray striker (I want my RF and red aquario back Unhappy) i've madesome terrible trades Tired
Seems like a not too bad trade Aquario and RF for CS. And a red Aquario!? It must not be the one it came with because it came with a transparent Blue Aquario.
it was from the burning mirage 2 pack that comes with a recoler of Cyber Aquario and flame serpent
Please change the title, it's bugging me XD! Make it "Beys you've traded". I usually could care less about grammar mistakes!

I have made one trade in my entire life. I traded some spin track for an ED145 back when Metal Fusion first started with my friend. Rick Aries was my favorite bey and I just had to have that awesome free spinning track and make Poison Serpent ED145WD!

I miss those days when I was a noob, haha! Grin
I remember trading a Storm Capricorn M145Q for Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF. Best trade eeeeevvvveeeerrr!!
(Aug. 30, 2013  5:46 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I traded my friend My purple poison wheel for BD145, GB145, and The Virgo CW! He loved how the purple poison looked.

He's chipped a lot of paint of it by now.
wow does your friend even know he traded top tier parts (except for virgo) for a completly useless part, Poison. Maybe he'll trade me 2 Wyvangs for my hasbro fang wheel lol

and @Sorablader you're almost as lucky as nupmuk storm capricorn for a TT Death Queatzalcoatl who in the world did you trade with?
so um tonight I'm trading with my friend (Snakeflame) at my mom's dance class it's going to be LDD for Spiral Lyre good for me cause I almost need MF as much as I do Dragooon and SA165 XD
That's a very good deal MF and spiral are useful though lyre CW is hhorrible
actually all I need is MF I already have Spiral... anyway to me LDD is useless when you have LDG but anyway that's ma trade and I'll finally have MF Smile
I remember trading my Phantom Orion BGrin for my friends Berserker Begarados SR200BWD about 5 months ago.
hmm it least you get BWD! although Phantom and BD were a big loss Unhappy
Begarados is pretty
good for smash combos to
I know it was a big loss. He didn't have much so i traded because i wanted my friend to have something good he only had hasbro exept for Begarados.