Beyblade world Championships

(Mar. 26, 2012  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  1:58 AM)Switchblade Wrote: But Ryo was really cool about winning. He didn't even cheer like crazy like I thought he might have.

That just seems like a classical Japanese reserved reaction. Hopefully I did not offend anybody.

Were Attack Type BeyStadiums even used then ? All I hear is the Tornado BeyStadium.
The tornado stadium was used for the final battle only. Various stadiums were used throughout the tourney, though. And I was also going to state that Japanese people do seem really cool whether they win or lose, but like you said, I did not want to offend anyone.

(Mar. 26, 2012  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And yes, believe us, we did everything we could to get a presence in that championship. Even if you did not watch it live, you could clearly see that there was room for dozens more spectators, but no, apparently all their "tickets" had been given/sold, to nobody-knows-who. I suppose though, if they were allowed to wear jackets over their T-shirt, we should have thought about that and made WBO jackets, but who would have known.

I was talking about a presence in terms of competitors, haha Wink
Oh, that changes everything, hah.

Remind me : could people generally use their own combinations in Toys "R" Us qualifications though ?
I know the one Zakiah won they could.

It's hard to tell, their hosting was very "back alley" and not exactly consistent from what I've heard.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Wait...the guy that was announcing when Ryo won the championships said the keywords "next year". I know it doesn't really matter, but that's interesting.

Edit: And as I keep on watching the Semi-Finals/Finals video, he keeps saying next year.
*thoughts may now occur*
(Mar. 26, 2012  4:26 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Wait...the guy that was announcing when Ryo won the championships said the keywords "next year". I know it doesn't really matter, but that's interesting.

Yes, that was already discussed in this topic ...
(Mar. 26, 2012  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  4:26 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Wait...the guy that was announcing when Ryo won the championships said the keywords "next year". I know it doesn't really matter, but that's interesting.

Yes, that was already discussed in this topic ...

Ah, I was posting, reading, and watching at the same time. I had just finished reading page 13 when I posted that haha.
wbo should really start a world ternament
For some reason, I can imagine Brad replying to that : "then give me all your moneys"
(Mar. 26, 2012  4:46 AM)bigbangpagisis Wrote: wbo should really start a world ternament

That requires a lot of money, considering you have to pay for venues and prizes, not including the fact that each person has to pay his/her own travel fees.

Edit: Aagh, ninja'd XD
So apparently Zakiah gave me a shoutout in the end after he placed 2nd. He says a lot of the competitors wanted him to win.
(Mar. 26, 2012  3:17 AM)SarabScientist Wrote: We just got back from the hotel. I'm so tired but I promise I'll give you details tomorrow.

Kei,I did give out some cards and tried to explain what the WBO was and stuff but many of the participants didn't speak english (or very little english).But Finlay did promise to check it out(he was interested).

So yeah,details coming up Grin

By the way, I am interested to see your summary, because we probably missed a lot of what happened in the tournament due to the problems that they had with the livestream.

Dark_Mousy Wrote:So apparently Zakiah gave me a shoutout in the end after he placed 2nd. He says a lot of the competitors wanted him to win.

Were any of the other players interviewed ? From the screenshots Kei took, he seemed to be the only one, and while he is obviously the only one to speak English, it seems unfair to the other participants. Anyway, can you pass my congratulations over to Zakiah for me ? I was also wondering what his impressions of the finals were, especially about the Tornado Stadium.

Also, it was really bad to have all the representatives wear the same plain shirt : it did not even seem to say which country they represented.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Dark_Mousy Wrote:So apparently Zakiah gave me a shoutout in the end after he placed 2nd. He says a lot of the competitors wanted him to win.

Were any of the other players interviewed ? From the screenshots Kei took, he seemed to be the only one, and while he is obviously the only one to speak English, it seems unfair to the other participants. Anyway, can you pass my congratulations over to Zakiah for me ? I was also wondering what his impressions of the finals were, especially about the Tornado Stadium.

From what i saw not many ppl were interviewed. They had cameras galore around. So if/when this hits DVD it will have some. Zakaih had a moment to talk. But it was thanking ppl. Mainly myself and his brother.

He felt that Ryo did have the advantage.He said he had the right parts but chose the wrong order of beyblades. He was nervous about the tornado stadium. Ill get a full interview with him this week. He had more people behind him then Ryo. After the event people were calling him the "peoples" Champion. He fekt bad that he got second. But i did point out that he did better then most people there. And he did put on a decent show.
Ill be interviewing him this week. If anyone wants a particular question asked PM me.
Is it going to be a new tournament in 2013 with metalfusion,metal masters beys or just 4D beys and zero-g?
(Mar. 26, 2012  6:39 AM)Dashy Wrote: Is it going to be a new tournament in 2013 with metalfusion,metal masters beys or just 4D beys and zero-g?

Let me just grab my crystal ball...

Seriously, it could be horses for all we know.
According to Zakiah and hints from the stream (the stream was terribly done imo), there WILL be a tourney next year. If you want to ask Zakiah about the tourney, PM me and I'll ask him.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So apparently Zakiah gave me a shoutout in the end after he placed 2nd. He says a lot of the competitors wanted him to win.

Is your name "Ezion" or Jerusalem? If so, that's who he shouted out and his bros Silas and Jaden...

Also, what happened to the Mexican and Italian reps? Apparently, they never showed up...
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Were any of the other players interviewed ? From the screenshots Kei took, he seemed to be the only one, and while he is obviously the only one to speak English, it seems unfair to the other participants. Anyway, can you pass my congratulations over to Zakiah for me ? I was also wondering what his impressions of the finals were, especially about the Tornado Stadium.

Zakiah probably isn't the only guy of the 3 who speaks English, I'm sure Neil (the Philippine representative and 3rd place) can speak English. Most Filipinos are generally known to speak English pretty well. In fact English is the 2nd national language after Tagalog Cute
First off congrats to everyone who made it to the championship, Ryo congratulations, He must be thrilled and going crazy cause I know i would've been. Zakiah awesome job on representing USA from one blader to another don't feel bad lil dude, your still 2nd....IN THE WORLD! Man that's cool it's gotta be a great feeling. A big FAIL on the bey site every thing was good for like the fist minute and then that's it . Luckily I have FB and kept up with the posts.......WORD
(Mar. 26, 2012  6:49 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: According to Zakiah and hints from the stream (the stream was terribly done imo), there WILL be a tourney next year. If you want to ask Zakiah about the tourney, PM me and I'll ask him.
(Mar. 26, 2012  5:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So apparently Zakiah gave me a shoutout in the end after he placed 2nd. He says a lot of the competitors wanted him to win.

Is your name "Ezion" or Jerusalem? If so, that's who he shouted out and his bros Silas and Jaden...

Also, what happened to the Mexican and Italian reps? Apparently, they never showed up...

He told me he mentioned it somewhere. My stream want that great. But bottom line I did help him out.
Why do the english have to bee bad at everything including Beyblade !!
they always let us down
I made quite a complete article on the Beyblade World Championship 2012.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nship_2012

There are a few missing parts though, notably when it comes to whether qualifier tournaments did happen in certain countries. If any of you has the information, contact me to let me know about it and I will add it in the article.

I will try to make a schema for the rounds of the championship for the Results section as soon as possible.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Kai-V, I know you love Blader Ken. So I gave his autograph to you as a gift :3
I think I would pay for Blader Ken's autograph, hah.

Try not to double post though.