Beyblade world Championships

Exactly Primal, I want Zakiah to when, but Ryo, too me, just seems like he's even more prepared.
lol, "no epic silence anymore", god that kid's funny.
Place ur bets NOW!! Omg
Poor Ryo, no one is cheering for him.
Calling Ryo.
And yeah, Ga, it's sad to me Unhappy
Ryo definitely knows what he's doing in that stadium.
Oh snap, Ryo 2-0ed Zakiah!
See...good match for both though.
Congrats to both.
But more congrats to Ryo.
Dark, time to unleash your fury on Zakiah tomorrow XD
YEAH BLADER KEN!!! XD
He's used to rigged stadiums (I watched the Japan championship, the final battle was in the protonemesis one)
Ryo had a huge advantage in the Tornado Stadium though....
That's what I was saying, Ryo was just way more prepared.
And N3AR, not rigged, Gimmick.
But remember how hard it would be for him to battle in those hasbro bolt blasts
Nice to see both Blader Ken and Ryo have fans in the front row Grin
Next year, Hasbro, next year I want age divisions so I can participate!

But that was a great final match, good job to Ryo!
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:22 PM)Universe² Wrote: See...good match for both though.
Congrats to both.
But more congrats to Ryo.
Dark, time to unleash your fury on Zakiah tomorrow XD

I will do nothing but congratulate him. He did a good job. Good match. Im proud.
Everybody should be proud, second place is not bad at all!
Ryo made a very smart choice with that HF custom in the first battle.

I like that they (officially?) confirmed 2013 World Championship!
Congratulations Ryo, Zakiah, and Neil for getting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! and good job to all the participants! 500th post yay! No wonder why he chose HF in the first match, I learned a bit from watching this championship, it was actually pretty good, it's just that the qualifying matches were not that great. Oh and BLADER KEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm going to put his name in my user title!

RYO WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAPAN ROCKS!!!!! Zak from US was good too. Neil from Philippines was awesome! Blader Ken rocks!
~X-Saber
I was hoping somebody would catch on with the whole 'TOORNADO WATACKU' thing. It makes sense, since the spinning center screws over defense and stamina. Good to see Ryo used a HF combo!
I just can't help wanting Neil to have been in the finals...he was just so dang calm and humble!
And now yall can understand why I had the feeling that Ryo would win, and said he was more prepared.
(Mar. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)Kei Wrote: I like that they (officially?) confirmed 2013 World Championship!

Plastics x HMS AM CRAI
Congratulations to all participants!
Kind of unfair to the hasbro participants. Most of them wouldn't have seen a Tornado Stadium in their lives, while it's used a fair bit in Japan IIRC, giving them a huge advantage. Would have been cool if they'd been exposed to that beforehand by Hasbro or something....

At least it gives us a starting point for working out what is good in it, and perhaps we can find out more about what is popular in that stadium in countries where it is used.

I personally think Zakiah did absolutely amazingly under the conditions.