Beyblade tournament in NEW DELHI.

Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have the chance to do the same.
Please confirm if you would want to join a tournament in new delhi.
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:25 AM)Emphatic Yogi I\m joining Bro we need tournaments in Delhi Wrote: Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have tge chance to do the same.

I'm joining Bro we need tournaments in Delhi
Bring it on yogesh bro ! Count me in , we need a tournament !!!
nice going. good luck bois! Beware of Sahil Pruthi and his orion though ;)

very spoilt spoiiler (Click to View)
I would love to join in,how about a burst format in early October please.
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:11 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I would love to join in,how about a burst format in early October please.

We do not have any in October but we do have a tournament running in September, you may join us!
(Aug. 22, 2018  9:23 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:11 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I would love to join in,how about a burst format in early October please.

We do not have any in October but we do have a tournament running in September, you may join us!
Oh no,I actually have exams till 25 September and can only come afterwards.oh man ,seriously I am building one of the strongest decks for a tournament and this is what I hear.but will we have one in November (my birth month).also could we organise an unofficial tournament in Delhi for burst or for any other format.for any other formar I may just come there and do freeplay
(Aug. 22, 2018  10:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  9:23 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: We do not have any in October but we do have a tournament running in September, you may join us!
Oh no,I actually have exams till 25 September and can only come afterwards.oh man ,seriously I am building one of the strongest decks for a tournament and this is what I hear.but will we have one in November (my birth month).also could we organise an unofficial tournament in Delhi for burst or for any other format.for any other formar I may just come there and do freeplay

There is a tournament on 29 september
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:34 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  10:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh no,I actually have exams till 25 September and can only come afterwards.oh man ,seriously I am building one of the strongest decks for a tournament and this is what I hear.but will we have one in November (my birth month).also could we organise an unofficial tournament in Delhi for burst or for any other format.for any other formar I may just come there and do freeplay

There is a tournament on 29 september

Oh yes,could you link me to the page,I’ll be there
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:25 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have the chance to do the same.

Jaipur is also in need of some Beyblade tournaments. Not a single Beyblader I found in Jaipur. I think I am the only Beyblader here. I was thinking to visit Delhi for Beyblade match though.
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:53 AM)Abhishek@1997 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:25 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have the chance to do the same.

Jaipur is also in need of some Beyblade tournaments. Not a single Beyblader I found in Jaipur. I think I am the only Beyblader here. I was thinking to visit Delhi for Beyblade match though.
Visit in september

(Aug. 23, 2018  9:40 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:34 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: There is a tournament on 29 september

Oh yes,could you link me to the page,I’ll be there
Sorry its 30th actually
Click here for thread
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:26 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Visit in september

(Aug. 23, 2018  9:40 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Oh yes,could you link me to the page,I’ll be there
Sorry its 30th actually
Click here for thread
This Is mfb,when will we have burst
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Sorry its 30th actually
Click here for thread

Cannot say right now possibly around january
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Sorry its 30th actually
Click here for thread
Atleast, you can go and meet others, and Have same scary experience from Sagar  bro in free play.
Maybe somebody lends you a bey to participate with
(Aug. 24, 2018  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:28 AM)Battleburst Wrote: This Is mfb,when will we have burst
Atleast, you can go and meet others, and Have same scary experience from Sagar  bro in free play.

Yup,I think I am going to do that

(Aug. 24, 2018  10:45 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:

Cannot say right now possibly around january

Oh man,so late ,please  do one in October ,even unofficially
Hey guys,all prepared for mfb
(Aug. 24, 2018  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Lol
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:23 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  11:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Atleast, you can go and meet others, and Have same scary experience from Sagar  bro in free play.

Lol

The deadly man,I am scared,hope I don’t wet my pants lol

Just kidding,also what burst beys you got and could you please bring them to the mfb tourney
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:24 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:23 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote: Lol

The deadly man,I am scared,hope I don’t wet my pants lol

Just kidding,also what burst beys you got and could you please bring them to the mfb tourney

This  event is for MFB so only mfb bey only no burst bey
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:37 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:24 PM)Battleburst Wrote: The deadly man,I am scared,hope I don’t wet my pants lol

This  event is for MFB so only mfb bey only no burst bey

Yeah,but can you get some burst as not for the tourney but for maybe some free play,that is allowed ,right.

Just wanted to see what beys Delhi balders have with my own eyes and what some beys look like in IRL instead of a screen
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:37 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote: This  event is for MFB so only mfb bey only no burst bey

Yeah,but can you get some burst as not for the tourney but for maybe some free play,that is allowed ,right.

Just wanted to see what beys Delhi balders have with my own eyes and what some beys look like in IRL instead of a screen

You can ask this in group
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:56 PM)Sagarshahi Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:51 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Yeah,but can you get some burst as not for the tourney but for maybe some free play,that is allowed ,right.

You can ask this in group
Okay,will do when free,thanks a lot bro