Beyblade tournament in NEW DELHI.

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:25 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have the chance to do the same.
Please confirm if you would want to join a tournament in new delhi.

I Am in
So when is next tournament taking place I want to participate please tell I am excited to win
On where Delhi tornament will happen I'm new Tournament format matches please explain wher we want to come?

Where is Tournament?

Please help.
(Oct. 15, 2019  9:58 AM)Abhi2307 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:25 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Hey guys as far as we know we all need a beyblade tournament in delhi.we all have been waiting so long for one .Now we do have the chance to do the same.
Please confirm if you would want to join a tournament in new delhi.

I Am in

(Jan. 24, 2020  2:40 PM)GITESHrocks Wrote: So when is next tournament taking place I want to participate please tell I am excited to win

(Feb. 11, 2021  8:21 AM)KD sharma Wrote: On where Delhi tornament will happen I'm new Tournament format matches please explain wher we want to come?

Where is Tournament?

Please help.

Necropsoting, necropsoting, annnnnnnnd necroposting
(Feb. 11, 2021  7:48 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Necropsoting, necropsoting, annnnnnnnd necroposting
Stop being wrong all the damn time.

This is the New Delhi area tournament thread. Yes, it's badly named, and yes, the people posting in it generally don't know how forums work and are trying to have conversations for events that either happened or didn't happen years ago and to people who probably aren't still around.

But it generally doesn't count as necroposting in the regional threads. Those are evergreen. These are people looking for tournaments in New Delhi. Let them.

At least they know how to use existing threads in the correct subforums rather than making new ones. You should learn from them.

That goes for you too TheFeatherArrow.
I live in delhi we want beyblade tournament in delhi! But the problem is that i have lost my onlu turbo bey wonder valtryek (i use TT beys okay?) So pls host season 2 bey tournament