Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Nov. 15, 2013  3:57 AM)armir Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:48 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: We already know this for at least 2 days.

정보 습득의 빠르기를 말하는게 아니다.
이번 이벤트는 새로운 닌텐도 게임의 홍보를 위한 이벤트라는 것!
그리고 그것은 내년에 열릴 큰 대회를 위한 준비일 수 있다.

In (bad google translate) English, haha:

Pace of information acquisition is not talking.
This event is an event for the promotion of a new Nintendo game is called!
And it opens next year can be ready for the big competition
Bead Head Asia Championship this year I was representing Korea Takara TomY staff and the last personal greetings "See you then to the bay." , Respectively.

Basically, we did not know that a 2014 "big" event may be looming.
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:34 AM)armir Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  4:00 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  3:57 AM)armir Wrote: ì •ë³´ 습득의 빠르기를 말하는게 아니다.
이번 이벤트는 새로운 닌텐도 게임의 홍보를 위한 이벤트라는 것!
그리고 그것은 내년에 열릴 큰 대회를 위한 준비일 수 있다.

In (bad google translate) English, haha:

Pace of information acquisition is not talking.
This event is an event for the promotion of a new Nintendo game is called!
And it opens next year can be ready for the big competition
Bead Head Asia Championship this year I was representing Korea Takara TomY staff and the last personal greetings "See you then to the bay." , Respectively.

Basically, we did not know that a 2014 "big" event may be looming.

O.K 너의 영어가 나에게 엉터리 한국어로 보이는 것은 마찬가지다. ㅋㅋ
Bead Head → B-daman
Bay → Beyblade
내가 알고있는 일본인은 아무 의미 없는 말은 하지 않는다. 특히 업무와 관련된 자리에서는
게다가 그 자리에는 공식적으로 SONOKONG의 직원도 함께 있었다.

My Korean to English is bad, as I'm using Google Translate- since I don't think the majority of people on the site, speak Korean, haha.

OK your English to Korean seems absurd to me that is true. ã…‹ ã…‹
Bead Head → B-daman
Bay → Beyblade
I know the Japanese are not meaningless words. In particular, work-related position
In addition, the place also had a staff of officially SONOKONG.

This is what it translated to. (Last Response)

So I'm assuming it means that you were a representative for a B-Daman event, and the Sonokong workers were there, as well as TT workers.

I give up translating, haha.
If there is a championship in 2014, I'm not missing another rare tournament limited beyblade, lol.
Quote:OMG...
충격적인 번역이다... 노동자라니!
하지만 번역된 글이 무척 재미있다. LOL~

나는 최대한 쉬운 문장으로 쓰겠다.

나는 B-DAMAN 한국대표의 아빠다.
그리고 나는 올해 아시아 챔피언쉽에 참가했다.
한국 팀은 2명의 선수와 그들의 가족, 3명의 Sonokong 직원으로 구성.
모든 공식일정이 끝났다.
한국 팀이 제일 먼저 귀국했다.
귀국하는 길에 타카라토미 직원이 한국팀을 송별했다.
그리고 그들은 마지막으로 인사했다.
"다음의 만남은 Beyblade 입니다."

엉터리로 번역된 영어를 다시 정리해 줘서 고맙다.

Oh, makes a lot more sense now, haha.

So when you left, they hinted at another (Asia wide, I'd assume) Beyblade event.

It'll be interesting to see if these tournament are to (re)gather popularity, making sure that it would be a success. Tongue_out
I know I can't, haha. It's great to war about these events though, even if the prizes are Pegasis and Storm Pegasis! We haven't seen them released in years!
Just a few photographs of one of those events :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/entry-11698356767.html
It does not really show whether there were a lot of people, since only a limited number of Bladers are allowed near the stadiums, in Japan. You could not really have a mass of people gathered around each stadium.
Hmm.

Adding on to what you said, Kai-V, considering there are only two shots of the actual event, you can't really tell if there was a big turnout or not.
Leone19
Here's a pic of my Gold Shinobi Saramanda...this prize has been out for almost a year already....

[Image: IMG_20131118_093502_zps1b7a901f.jpg]
That Gold Saramanda looks completely amazing! Thanks for the picture Shogun!
(Nov. 17, 2013  4:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just a few photographs of one of those events :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/entry-11698356767.html
It does not really show whether there were a lot of people, since only a limited number of Bladers are allowed near the stadiums, in Japan. You could not really have a mass of people gathered around each stadium.

It would have been good to see how crowded the tournament was. Oh well at least there is activity though.

Also Shogun's picture, that beyblade looks really nice!
Those Saramanda were prizes in tournaments earlier in 2013 ...
There will also be a big event held at an Akiba shop or whatever in Japan on November 23rd 2013 to promote the new video game to be released on December 19th in Japan, which will let Beyblade fans the opportunity to play the game in advance.
(Nov. 19, 2013  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will also be a big event held at an Akiba shop or whatever in Japan on November 23rd 2013 to promote the new video game to be released on December 19th in Japan, which will let Beyblade fans the opportunity to play the game in advance.

That's actually pretty cool.

I just really hope these events get a big crowd. Tongue_out
Still no photograph showing how many people go to these Japanese events, but here is a picture of the bronze Pegasis 105F :
http://ameblo.jp/koripapa/image-11715857...12236.html
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still no photograph showing how many people go to these Japanese events, but here is a picture of the bronze Pegasis 105F :

That Pegasus looks pretty awesome. Tongue_out

I wish there was a statement/image showing how many showed to these events, its killing me, haha.
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still no photograph showing how many people go to these Japanese events, but here is a picture of the bronze Pegasis 105F :

I wish there was a statement/image showing how many showed to these events, its killing me, haha.

how many saramandas do you have??? Either way I hope that these tournaments are a sign that Beyblade will return with season II Plus I would love to see Konzern and the rest of team Excalibur where they are in charge of the European Team. As well seeing the members of all of the MFB World teams and what they look like after 7 years. Possibly a Zero G Gravity Perseus L/R

But either way what would happen if hasbro and Takara tomy stopped making Beys?? What would happen to the WBO??? Over time we would start to see a decrease in new and Younger members.... Just thinking about that gets me depressed......
(Dec. 01, 2013  5:05 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

how many saramandas do you have??? Either way I hope that these tournaments are a sign that Beyblade will return with season II Plus I would love to see Konzern and the rest of team Excalibur where they are in charge of the European Team. As well seeing the members of all of the MFB World teams and what they look like after 7 years. Possibly a Zero G Gravity Perseus L/R

But either way what would happen if hasbro and Takara tomy stopped making Beys?? What would happen to the WBO??? Over time we would start to see a decrease in new and Younger members.... Just thinking about that gets me depressed......

The WBO, as Beywiki, was built and created during the first hiatus after HMS. It was a year or two before MFB. I don't think we'd need to worry.

Why are you asking how many Salamanders I have? That'd be better as a PM question, haha.
You definitely do not have to worry about the World Beyblade Organization.
Ohoh, we may not have seen how many Bladers went to the Beyblade events held in the last few weekends of November and December in Japan, but apparently it was worth it because TAKARA-TOMY is holding another series of many Beyblade tournaments in December and the first half of January 2014!!

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/event_201311.html

This time, the prizes are Storm Pegasis 105RF and Galaxy Pegasis 105R²F, but silver versions! Could it be that there will be another wave after that with gold versions, with Big Bang Pegasis too...?!
Cool!

Although, has there really been no coverage at all of what combos were being used/won at these tournaments?